Can the Chargers go back to San Diego already?

We in LA dont want this shitty team here. Just look at the stadium empty seats and Red everywhere. Embarrassing

no they can rot in LA unless Dean sells the team.

>LA is a shit football city
>moves to LA
>have no fan base since most are Raider fags
>stadium empty every week

Just fucking stupid. Why the fuck did they even move to LA?....

Was the game blacked out?

They wanted a big fancy new stadium they'd never get in San Diego

>live in San Fernando
>want to root for chargers or Rams
>tickets costs >$100 each
>traffic after the game means I'll be in the car for an hour and a half best case scenario
>game not on tv
Fuck NFL ill just keep going to USC and UCLA games

Dude. That might not even be half my local MLS club attendance.

Also you need to be WINNING games in order to grow your fanbase. This team is going to go bankrupt in 5 years.

Chargers need to completely rebrand everything

The Chargers need to die and something else for LA needs to come alive, in my opinion this is the only way they can start to build a fanbase to compete with the Rams

college is more fun anyway

pretty smart, passing up staying in a city that appreciates you even though you've never won shit in an old stadium in order to move to a city you have no ties to and no fans in that builds a huge, modern stadium that will be empty aside from your opponent's fans

How many years has it been since the Chargers have had 16 home games? I feel like its been at least 8 years

>muh 16 home games

nice meme

How is MUH FIGHT FOR LA treating them?

They could have at least went with the powder blues, I guarantee they'd have more fans

Keep in mind nfl owners only care about tickets being sold. They couldn’t care less who the peasants root for.

san diego fag here

we don't want them. we have the aztecs now. spanos can fuck right off

>27000 seat soccer stadium
>can't fill it
>majority that are there wearing Chefs red

Yeah they still aren't selling the tickets and they're being embarrassed as well. And it's glorious.

Yeah that's about right. I went to a Broncos @ Chargers game in the mid 2000s and it was pretty much all Chargers fans. Then I went to Broncos @ Chargers in 2015 and it was a sea of orange.

>visible tarp covers in a 27K capacity stadium
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>move into a divegrass stadium with only 25,000 seats so it won't always look empty
>it still looks empty as fuck every week

>build temporary bleachers
>immediately tarp them off

The NFL is still making money off of LA merchandise and that sweet LA media market. Like him or not, moving to LA was a brilliant move for Spanos. Big fucking deal if the stadium doesn't sell out. The same thing happened in San Diego.

Qft

Spanos wins in the end lol suxk on it saam diego bitches

They really picked shitty spots to throw the teams, especially with how shit traffic already is here.

Doesn't help the Doyers are doing well.

Why do they even put teams in this state?
The only teams people care about there are rasm, millennials and kangz

We'll take the Chargers, and our rightful Qualcomm branded suffering back if you keep Spanos, deal?

I don't get this at all. Please explain to me how he's making money?

>the NFL is making money off of LA merchandise

Ok so the NFL is, not the Chargers, and id reckon most of that merchandise is rams shit

>muh media market

If it's such a big deal why have multiple NFL teams moved in an out of that place? How do you make money on a TV deal when no one wants to watch your team in the first place

The NFL doesn't actually want to have 2 teams in LA, they were throwing money at us (San Diego) to build a new stadium, but we fucking hate Spanos so there was no way we were going to write him a check for $1.1B.

Spanos has had a sizable chunk of LA's TV market (and thus team value) since the 90's when the Raiders and Rams move. With the Rams moving back he fears less people will watch Chargers games and that the team will lose value and he won't be able to make as much money off of them. So he moved the team to LA since SD won't build him a shiny new palace that the NFL can host Superb Owls in.

However the people of LA aren't watching the Rams or Chargers because it's bandwagon town and the Raiders are hot shit plus muh rap music thug culture vato. So LA only wants the Raiders, San Diego hates Spanos but wants the Chargers, Kroenke (the Rams owner) has a fuckton of money and wants the Broncos (weird situation there) and moved the Rams to LA thinking if they made a big splash that he'd be the hot new sugar daddy in town and make gangbusters on Rams gear but forgot the Rams suck.

tl;dr NFL only wants 1 team in LA, Spanos is poor, SD doesn't want Spanos but wants the Chargers, nobody wants the Rams but Kroenke, their owner, has enough money to do whatever the fuck he pleases, LA wants the Raiders.

A-are those tarps over seats?

Also, the NFL shares revenue. So it doesn't matter if the Rams are pulling in most of the cash between the two LA teams. The Chargers still get a chunk of that revenue. Also, it doesn't matter if "no one doesn't want to watch the Chargers" CBS is still airing the LA games in the LA market and they are paying the NFL to do it. And if you have a Rams game at 1 and a Chargers game at 4, that's nearly 7 hours of television revenue. Spanos is a fucking genius.

This stadium looks like a bottom half divegrass team straight out of Ligue 1, not handegg. What the fuck L.A ?

LA is not a shit football city. Most of the fans there cheer for out of market teams, obviously because of the previous lack of hometown teams. Give the Rams time and they'll be okay.

The Chargers have no fucking business being in LA though

Move the team to St. Louis

>can’t outsell the local mlels team
>tarps
>city doesn’t want you
>the only reason you’re there is because the rams knew they wouldn’t sell if the raiders came to LA too
>raiders still come to Vegas anyway
Rams may survive, but the chargers are literally fucked.

Kroenke and the Rams are too deep into it to fail. The Rams, albeit still not great, are showing some promise and are actually winning games. The fans here are super fickle, and if the trend continues and they don't fuck up, the Rams will see more and more fans.The Chargers WILL either return to San Diego or move to another city with a rebrand, its inevitable

>literally cost $100 for parking

kek

I'm starting to think it'll be a rebrand. Spanos is too stubborn of a kike to sell the team and he would never be allowed to show his face in SD if he did come back

I understand the ticket prices were a fuckton cheaper but it's quite possible my little sisters HS band competition in Rural Bumfuck Flyoverland, Ohio had more people attend than this game

The only team that will survive in LA is the raiders. They are the most popular team by far. DESU not even sure why there are probably shorts in LA or Florida for that matter.

The Doyers fampai

>live in LA
>radio station plays the Raiders game instead of the music they usually play
really makes you think

Chargers are LAs team lol

tbf chiefs fans usually took over qualcomm anyway

How can they get away with that?

They should go back to Sandy Eggo fucking bums

San Diego has enough shit on their streets.

>Chargers need to completely rebrand everything
yes. i can't believe they didn't change the team name & colors when they moved

just shows how out of touch the league is

Chargers won't return to San Diego. Not under Spanos. The owners are not going to approve a move back and Spanos is not going to pay the $500 Million moving free again.

The Chargers are not going to rebrand. Not under Spanos. Remember that new LA logo that was so bad they went back to the original logo the next day? Spanos doesn't care about the team and it baffles me that people think that the Chargers are going to change as long as Spanos is still owner.