Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPQV8Hjj7yz/?taken-by=dc_extended_universe
twitter.com/dceufacts/status/820436518892228608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But do mention that he was the bomb in Phantoms

mention that his Accountant movie is one of the best films made in recent years

>DC deliberately leaks about how their films are disasters
>Their actors/directors pretend they hate people mentioning the films
>Pop culture is set ablaze in 2017 about how much the next few DC films are going to suck
>Everyone rushes out to see how terrible they are
>$2 billion gross each

don't say Martha either

i'll mention daredevil

Haha, nice bantz Ben!

Ben, dial it back...Ben pls

instagram.com/p/BPQV8Hjj7yz/?taken-by=dc_extended_universe

>Everyone rushes out to see how terrible they are
As if you would pay money to watch Wonder Woman that looks like THIS

I wouldn't, but I almost never pay for movies.

Normies will

>I almost never pay for movies.
FUCK YOU how else will kino be made if people don't go see it?

>btw I am not implying WW is kino cos it looks like shit but in general; how will any kino continue to be made if no one pays to see it?

I would. And I will. :^)

>tabloids

What the hell she isn't even muscular, has no tits and why the hell does that bullet shift half a metre to the left right before it would hit her.

this

But, he's gonna be father this year?

Ask him about DareDevil instead.

>has no tits
kek she literally doesn't

ugly pregnant ratbitch, looks like she was dressed by ReynoldsWrap

>getting pregnant when you are right in the middle of a massive movie universe
>this means her stomach is going to change
BRAVO she done fucked up her look

she already has a kid though

She has put zero effort into getting ready for this role. Daniel Craig really put in the hours to get the bond body and she should have done the same.

This would be the same as my skeletal self playing Hercules, every one would be like what the fuck but no one seems to care for wonder woman, why?

>desperate dc fanboys holding out hope

Give it up guys. They don't know what they're doing and hate you.

Wow I can't wait to leave my house and pay money to see this.

>Implying her look was ever right

is it true that if you hold a quran upside down in front of a mirror at midnight and say 'matt damon' 3x ben affleck appears and fingers your bum?

eh, Scarjo was preggers in AoU, the one that irked me was Halle Berry signing on for Days of Future Past then going like OOPSIE I'M PREGGERS, GUESS YOU'LL STILL HAVE TO PAY ME

Glad she has to pay alimony.

Gal Gadot has said she's afraid to look like a body builder if she bulks up. It's like why the fuck did she even audition for the role of an Amazon Princess for Christ's sake. DC really should've tried to get Gina Carano before Fox did for Deadpool. Or at least someone who is actually willing to put in the training to look like a goddamn Amazon. I liked MoS and the Ultimate Edition of BvS is a lot better than the theatrical. But I just can't get behing Gal as WW.

That's how you know these movies are terrible.
Ben Affleck doesn't want fans asking him about Batman. Literally no one recognises who Henry Cavill is in Times Square.

I wonder if her failed relationship with Cavill took her out of the running. It's not like she's a worse actress than Gadot is and she certainly looks more the part physically.

>she's afraid to look like a body builder if she bulks up
AHAHAHAHA
Bulimic daughter of whore.

Honestly Gina isn't princess material (not that Greenstein is), she's more of a big Barda/Stompa type.

Til the end of time it should've been Antje Traue

>big Barda
I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Kickstarter and Patreon

he shouldn't have said he was writing/directing and starring in a batman movie then

that movie had the dumbest fucking ending ever and you knew it was coming the whole time

The movie based on the Dean Koontz book?

That movie was fun, fuck you. Has a cool monster concept

twitter.com/dceufacts/status/820436518892228608

This man is broken, how do we save him?

...fuck you, too?

it's a line from Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, calling it 'da bomb ' is actually a term of endearment

Sorry I just love the movie Phantoms

get him back with Lopez

Hey you wanna see something REALLY scary?

well it's not like anyone gives a shit about Argo.

>that Trump-like response by the end
Kek

what in the fuck is the internet

Instead of Batman, ask him about Gigli and call him Bennifer

That is a man who really enjoys drinking.

I'm sure it's annoying but look at it logically, when has any mafia film really garnered any production hype? If they're good they get the praise they deserve after release but no one is ever chomping at the bits for leaks.

If i ever met him I'd act like i didn't really recognize him then go, ohhhhh yeah, you're the dude from gigli.

any movie by zach snyder is a piece of shit. i avoid his movies. i would rather watch a uwe boll film

Mention you liked him in MallRats and want him to return for the sequel

He's basically admitting that he put zero effort into Batman and he probably barely even remembers shooting the film.

If you bump into Affleck you better have your Quran verses ready or it's beat down time.

There is no script for Batman written yet

If he is so pissed off about it already, he's gonna kill at least one person before it gets released.

it's probably already happened

Affleck is an insufferable cunt. Fuck him and his SJW/Muslim pals. Was fun watching him get his shit pushed in by Sam Harris.

>>directs/stars in one of the top superhero character movie
>>why wont ppl ask me about my historical movie about when ppl couldnt drink ?? ?? ??

Word, bitch. Phantoms like a mafucker