t. macarron

same

t.immigrant detected

dess-pah-ssito
you fucking idiot

these

Not infidels like you.

It's des pa thito, not deth pa thito

My country was the main exporter of niggers to USA (at least 37%).

Iberians

Why is there nigs in Portugual?

They're like weird Occitans

There was always niggers in Portugal since 15th century.

Because the majority of its colonies and then overseas territories in late colonial period were subsaharian africans. They came in '75s due to decolonization mostly illegally.

is there still a large amount?

Yes.
3,5%-5% not counting black Brazilians

t. Moor

>3,5%-5%
gas them

And you know when something is wrong when have daily reports 5 -7minutes in news programme about Angola's election or push over articles about racism and crime.

Catholic Arabs.

This is the frontpage of a journal today.

>Cucktugal
Welcome to the club my non-white comrade

This is from /luso/ thread general. Look at his passport and his hand colour.

Global conquerors.

disgusting

Immigrants that actually went back
Although there are still too many French Portuguese who cant stop going on about "muh heritage" and try to copy Arabs.

Depends on the IQ of the Spaniard, below average are fucking Canis retards that drive FWD cars thinking they are driftkings, get high/drunk and go around being obnoxious.

Average and above, they are pretty chill people who love football, good food, beer. I prefer the Spaniards who work in the army or the police force, they tend to be respectful, well spoken and patriotic.

>French Portuguese who cant stop going on about "muh heritage" and try to copy Arabs.

explain further

Loads of Portuguese went to France during the 60s-70s-80s. Most of them came here, worked until retirement and then went back to Portugal to buy/build their own home. But some stayed and among the less integrated you now have the 3rd generation who try to act like other people from the cité (ghettos), who keep saying they are Portuguese while not even speaking the language and generally being nuisances.
The Portuguese themselves hate them too.

We're genuinely sorry and we hate the fucks too.

They come round every august behaving like cunts with all their Portuguese football logos and white-trashness.

France is free to put them into camps. Heck, they'll probably build them for you.

The 3rd gen will never come back only if France becomes Venezuela tier but even then some won't come here. I'm on the beach here in vacations - these youngsters can't even speak the language or have no connection to land or its people and are sad for even coming here. It's literally """Portuguese""" lost or stranded in other man's land. If they are mimicking the maghrebins specially they all mostly in Ile de France, it's even a worse situation than I thought.

Parody of the emigras: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf65cNz9Gbs
Portugal ain't sending their best too

When I say France becoming Venezula tier, i'm comparing to our current and recent case where the 2nd/3rd gen of Portuguese diaspora are going here and can't even speak Portuguese and some Brazilian in /luso/ that visited Madeira said they are spics

We both know that europeans in france, like polish, portuguese,italians or english are not a problem to your society..... the same way brits or ukranians here are not to us.
But they all should return home

They reject the nation they were born just to be rejected by the nation their grand parents were born in.
Pitiful

A lot of the French diaspora were actually from our former colonies (hence emigrating in the 70's).

They came back here and found no jobs (for such a drastic change in population) and had to leave, so they chose France because a lot spoke the language from being in Africa.

You truly are North Africans
youtube.com/watch?v=FEle7--9eRc

portuguese french girls are qts

No, we are not like you Abdul.

we kangz

>47% Iberian
my ancestor

At least it works well...

Ugly ones