The absolute state of america

>the absolute state of america

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0091991/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He actually faked being a nigger to get into medical school.

Sorry wrong, he got into harvard which is pretty scummy.

Where have I heard this premise before?

ayyy lmao
imdb.com/title/tt0091991/

Hate the system, not the player or some shit.

Anyways, whites do this a lot too by pretending to have Amerindian heritage. Asians are the ones who get the most fucked since they deserve to be there the most, but get fucked over by these quotas.

the idiom is "Hate the game, not the player"

Thx!

Would they accept me you think? Here's my pic.

Where do you think the meme that Asians are smart came from? It's because of these stringent restrictions that only the best chinks get in, which gives whites and blacks the perception that they're superhuman, but actually they're just scrapping the top of the top of the barrel

where are you from btw?

two of my uncles were literal war refugees and now multimillionaires and their kids got into ivy leagues.

Same story, a lot of my family in the previous generation were escaping the military in my Asian country and now we are doing great, I own my own house and I'm only 27 and 3 cars.

His skin is naturally dark brown though, and he is thus underprivileged in American society. I'd let the kid in if it was up to me desu.

Kek. He looks Indian in both those images, though.

>Canada flag
>Wuu Ling Pong
The memes are reality

if I were president of the USA I would eliminate affirmative action, but I would build nice commie blocks, and give for a century a free apartment to black people when they turn 18, as compensation for slavery.
Blacks would be the only minority to get this, since it would be a compensation for slavery and the racial laws that existed till the 60s.

t. Homeless asian

>what is Section 8 Alex

How to create ghettos 101

?

chinese are privileged here from wealthier backgrounds half the time, we weren't. we just have a jewish mercantile mentality.

nice.

this is why your subhuman ancestors ended up in argentina and not usa

I own 3 cars

The problem with the current system is that the main reason blacks are kept poor is classism, not racism. The system is built to keep the poor down, and does not concern itself with the race of the people. It is true the reason blacks are more likely to be poor is past racism, but it's a classist system that oppresses the poor that makes it so that blacks and whites aren't equal today. White people were also pushed into poverty, and the classist system designed to keep them poor affect them just as much as the blacks.
Blacks may have an added bonus of present racism, but that's not the main reason they are poorly off.

affirmative actions is worse because it affects every company, every institution. the compensation for blacks should be coming from the State, not from the private sector.

what the fuck are you talking about? your replies make 0 sense.

there's fucktons of meritocracy in america and making it isn't so difficult if you hit the right angles. my extended family in america is like 50+ cousins and their families went from impoverished poorer than every other group to 70-80% of younger ones being a doctor/engineer/lawyers/accountants/architects.

america has tonnes of social mobility, the current rich in america for example all had poor ancestors or grandparents or parents.

its certainly harder to get rich in america due to how competitive it is, but nothing is designed to keep poor people down.

there shouldn't be compensation at all. there are black americans who weren't slaves and there are non-black americans who were slaves yet you want to give compensation based on skin colour because majority of slaves were blacks. that's racism and no tax payer will let the state do that.
the main factor today for poverty in the black american community is their culture. do good in school, speak proper english and respect the law is considered 'acting white' and betrayal of the black community

if there was a just system it would be economic affirmative action imo. most of the people who get into elite schools are rich nigerians and african immigrants, or rich whites, or rich chinese or korean millionaire immigrants.

economic affirmative action though would fuck up "diversity" since it would just be poor whites and asians who would increase.

affirmative action really is only in place so schools don't become filled with 1-3 different races like alot of elite places.

Retarded chink.

most of the indigenous tribes in latin american weren't subject of racial abuse either by the caste system or the population themselves yet this caste system even if today is not at work is still hurting the over all social interaction of the communities.
affirmative actions is bullshit but if these indigenous communities need medical aid, roads, housing, clean water and electricity they should have it to compensate the unbearable conditions they have been struggling since the last centuries and even in today's society.

they shouldn't get anything because of their race and what their people have experienced. todays mexicans are not responsible for racial abuse of indigenous people and indigenous people aren't victims of racial abuse from the last centuries.

i support economic affirmative action as in poor people get a help out to move up the ladder because of their status as poor.

Yanks don't know that