How does Sup Forums feel about these guys?

how does Sup Forums feel about these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you feel about these guys?

they're pretty bad

for teenage girls

i feel like they're a BAD rock band

the nickelback of this generation

I like them.

but nickelback are whiny bitches

dude... imagine... DRAGONS

Boring, forgettable, and uninspired.

soy "rock"

Complete fucking garbage

Yea but Nickelback are just as unoriginal and derivative as Imagine Dragons
They're cool guys though, nice people

its like you threw coldplay, foster the people, the black eyed peas into a blender, took a shit in it and then called it rock music.

This is what happens when popular music is dictated by soccer moms.

So inoffensive that they loop around to offensive. They have semi-cryptic/verbose lyrics, but ultimately nothing to say. Any flirtation with heaviness is curtailed by squeaky-clean production, and any attempts at edge or real personality are brought to a halt by the sanitation apparatus of the modern mainstream.

That's just my opinion though.

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER
THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER
THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER

They haven't evolved into an act that's not shit

My absolute least favorite band I've had the displeasure of hearing.

One of my best foreign friends is Italian, great dude. But the ONLY music he likes is Bob Marley & Imagine Dragons. The most garbage music taste I've ever known someone to have.

A couple years ago they played a sold out show at a venue down the street from my apartment. I was out walking my dog and I saw the crowd lining up to get in. I can't imagine a more normie looking audience. You could just tell everyone was just dull as fuck

Eh, decent stuff to hear on the radio

guys add more bass LOL

The only decent things these guys put out were Warriors and Friction
everything else is either boring or garbage

the only people i've known to listen to them are the most boring, lifeless, mediocre-in-every-way-possible, """normal""" highschool/college kids imaginable. the type of people who wear hollister/american eagle/abercrombie and constantly share posts from those relatable me-me accounts on Facebook and have a gf/bf who's equally as boring as them and have a great relationship with their family and have a 4.0 GPA yet aren't capable of anything resembling an intelligent/original/interesting thought. you know the type

youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14

This might be the single most obscurely accurate thing I have ever read.

can u imagine me dragon deez nuts across ur face?

They made me find a new appreciation for Creed, Nickelback, and Coldplay.

I hate their melodramatic yelling and associate them with Microsoft because they sold out to commercials on day one of their success.

First album was fantastic and refreshing for the time, i couldnt really find anything quite like them at that point. Second album drifted dangerously close to safe radio pop but had some bangers
Evolve is where they fully sold out and realized they could chimp out shitty safe singles and still rake in boatloads of money. Supremely disappointed

An extremely generic band.

Crap my man utter crap. Over reliance on effects, boring lyrics. On top of that it doesnt hit anything good I'd find in a rock band. For example, they dont take a masculine, high energy style. They dont have a leading female vocalist and take "that rock band with a sexy vocalist". They dont take the simpler angle with more organic sound.

Shit is straight up bland.

i imagine that dragons would fucking hate imagine dragons

Suck dick

Hey
I shop at AE

Damn that's fucking right down to a T.

I'M YELLING
LOUD CHORUS
WOO OOH OHHHHHH

stop mexican

Radioactive is good, everything else is horrid

soycore

"It's time" is a top 10 song of the decade

i fail to understand how they qualify as a rock band

dubs confirm

yes

i feel nothing which is the appropriate reaction to imagine dragons of anybody with at least 1 brain cell