Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAPbNoEhOv0
youtube.com/watch?v=tbFOx3vEuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xTfeRO9oPn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cascadia needs to be a cunt. We'd be the Norway of the new world.

Confederacy will be mulatto nation.

More like Finland with many Chinese surnames

You'd be a new province of China before 2050.

Only Quebec would be considered /superior/ or truly first world.

>a country where the bulk of the population are americans
>no more trudeau to suck off chinese investors/ migrants

naw, it'd be a glorious new age. I would instantly leave Canada for Cascadia.

Nice map, but it couldn't really exist. The ease of movement within the Mississippi River Basin makes political consolidation inevitable there. Even the Confederates of old were done in by their inability to control the Mississippi.

This is incidentally why Canada is separate - all of its territory lies outside this basin.

>Texas
>Not its own cunt

would Texas even say as a whole?

I'd imagine there'd be infighting even within the state, it'd end up a group of micronations lol.

NorCal is rightful Cascadian clay

Cascadia should take part of Alberta and Montana (the western part) and of course Northern California while we're at it.

For Cascadia!

youtube.com/watch?v=EAPbNoEhOv0

Bumping this thread before I post improvements

Isn't Kentucky a Southern state?

GIB INDEPENDENCE

bumping

Some people consider it one but I don't. It never joined the Confederacy.

I would very much be fine with this. would be fucking fantastic getting away from alberta and quebec

Wyoming would not be caught dead having anything to do with California.

Cascadia for quality of living and Confederacy for gaining new $$ opportunity

and
>Utah and Arizona in California republic
Utah would prefer to be on their own and Arizona would rather join Confederacy

>Artica
Can that even sustain?

Cascadia is a beautiful name. Where does it come from?

We have more shit in the ground than we know what to do with, but right now we're stuck under the boot of the (((EPA)))

well, i was wondring about that...

Why in God's name would California extend all the way to Wyoming and New Mexico? If there wasn't a union anymore that would be our cue to mind our own goddamned business. I'm fine with the union now but I am not signing up for round two. California should never extend past the Colorado River. If we if we grew at all I would only say Baja and Nevada since they'd get along well with our rural areas

The name 'Cascadia' was first used by the town Cascadia, Oregon that was settled in 1890 in what is now Linn County

maybe if u didn't think of names such as LEBENSRAUM, you could make beautiful names too

Yeah manifest destiny sounds much better

For some reason we tend to think of names spelled with C as more beautiful that spelled with K or S, e.g. Cascadia versus Kaskadia

Leave us out of your fantasy ERP

>living space
vs
>FULFILL EVERY FACET OF OUR INTENDED PURPOSE IN THIS UNIVERSE, TO BE THE DUKES OF OUR DESTINY

one name looks like a proud nation
another looks like the name of a generic cereal

Thanks for the info.
Come on, one of our states is named Hamburg

i will never forgive u for what happened in cafe julia

Baja peninsula and Sonora are rightful California clay

Why isn't Texas it's own thing?

Where's Hawaii? What's it a part of?

>Where's Hawaii? What's it a part of?
Japan

FUCKING HASAN WHAT THE FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=tbFOx3vEuPY
SAW THESE IN GERMAN CLASS
WHAT THE FUCK HASAN
FUCK SHIT FUCKING LATE ARRIVING PIECE OF FILTH FUCK

No, they're not, Sonora was always a separate entity, along with Sinaloa and what are today parts of Arizona and New Mexico. Baja was a territory, they didn't achieve statehood until the mid 20th century and the only real settlements were always strongly pro-Mexican, the sea of Cortez is ours and you'll keep your stinking paws off it

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfeRO9oPn4
MAYBE HASAN
JUST MAYBE
YOU SHOULD STOP WALKING AND BITCHING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER FUCK BASKET BALL SHOES AND JUST BUY NEW ONES INSTEAD OF TALKING TO PEOPLE AND EXPECTING FREE BASKET BALL SHOES YOU SHOE-FREE LOADING FUCK
YOUR MINDSET IS WHY NATO AND THE EU ARE STRUGGLING

EEEEE!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Hasan man

They can be whatever they want to be (probably Mexican). Also we Californians can't be acting like covetous fucks right off the bat, we're not Cascadians we have to have at least SOME shame.

Gib clay ese

We now outnumber you in California, Chicanos can talk all they want about their "Aztlan" but the only system that puts them dirctly on top of whites is allegiance to Mexico City. What do you think would really happen?

NOW

>Haida Gwaii part of Arctica

>virginia
>part of the Confederacy

fuck you

Nobody cares about Wyoming's gay ass opinion. There's nobody there.