Anglosphere wins again!

Anglosphere wins again!

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/brexit-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who should we fuck over this time? Germanics again? Someone new maybe?

Keep piling pressure onto the mainland, those fucks in brussles deserve a painful downfall.

I feel like shooting up some krauts again like my grandad.

The Eternal Kraut is in need of another ass kicking

Although those Indonesians are getting pretty uppity

who has the most oil?

something is wrong with the UK picture, Scotland and NI are still in it.

Anglosphere best sphere

Oh America, you do have a one track mind don't you, but that's why we love you

Let's pick a fight with Argentina

This.

Soccer playing bastards.

AU (Anglospheric Union) when?

I think we're pretty set for oil now with new australian reserves and american's pretty much fueling them self.

First things first we welcome Britain back in with free trade with all anglo countries, set them up with free trade with china, japan like the rest of us. Then create new commonwealth union.

Canadia needs some blue in their flag to fit in, otherwise we are good to party.

AMERICA IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

>Brexit
>Trump
What will save the other 3? I want my Anglo Galactic Empire (Frenchies allowed for the eternal rivalry) already

Our old flag was based

An Anglosphere Union would be the best thing possible. We could just tell the rest of the world to fuck off.

When the Cons get back in power sometime within the next 4-8 years we'll be fine again, just need to hope ol' JT doesn't do too much damage before then.

>AU (Anglospheric Union)

DAU (Democratic Anglospheric Union) thank you.

Winston Peters is Middle Earth's saviour

Aus & NZ are fine at the moment, we still accept no illegals and place them off shore. The main issue is Canada, I'm sure he should be out next election but how much damage before then.

How about we make Germany dig India toilets so we can be rid of this poo in loo tragedy?!

Shut down the Chinks

Make the Anglosphere Great Again. Now to continue our age old tradition of BTFO'ing Frogs (then becoming their friends) and exterminating the Eternal Kraut

>Canada
>Angle
Then we can include USA in the Latino Sphere
Russia

Let's annex shit!

The chinks said they willing to talk trade with us, lets deal with the menace left in Brussels and Germany once and for all.

you have to go back.

>canada
>white

kek

I hope you guys get a region ban once the wall goes up, you're the unsung kings of shitposting.

>lets deal with the menace left in Brussels and Germany once and for all.
The menace left in Brussels is going to tear itself apart. Kudos on opening those floodgates. So, shouldn't we get back to doing what the old Empire did best and shut down the Chinese?

My great grandad killed the Japs in Burma in the name of the Empire, and my other Grandad was shot by a fucking kraut.

Either sound good too me, but he especially hated the Japs

French Canada and America best Canada and America.

we're a former commonwealth country you retarded taco

>60%

Thanks you
Speak French, dumb snownigger

Former part of the Empire*

Still a part of the Commonwealth.

what about a blue leaf?

Say bye bye to globalism yankees. You will get instead nuclear missiles coming there soon.

Be gone spic, you are not welcome in this Anglosphere thread.

I never thought i would say this but i'm so proud of the anglos.

Look at this sea Brit in denial. Anglo Saxons are Germanic. The Angels and Saxons were Germanic tribes who conquered Britain. Just like how the Franks, a Germanic tribe, conquered Gaul. The Germanic people have already conquered Europe. The Germanic people have already won. We are everywhere, ruling everywhere. You would like to deny it but we are always a part of you. The Germanic people are the overlords in this world.

But the shilling, man. (((they))) aren't happy at all.

US White Population: 61% (including """white""" Hispanics)
Canada White Population: 84%

Not only that but we are 5% Chinese and 5% Aboriginal. Muslims and blacks combined only account for 4.1% of our entire population. All our immigrants are cherry picked professionals whereas your feral hordes of past negroid slaves and random mexicans that just walk into the country are savages. You've literally lost entire major cities to shitskins.

So fuck off you fat cunt.

How about the nordics for once?

Annex Benelux, we could use those tall dutch women for the Anglo Empire.

Please help us get rid of Trudeau

>implying your feminist and mangina cuck overlords won't be talked into opening the flood gates to the exploding sub-Saharan nigger population in the not-so distant future if global kikery isn't stopped
Also
>2050
That graph doesn't take into account the inevitable white chimpout as this situation gets worse and worse and more and more whites get uncomfortable

>implying Trudeau is as bad as Obama or your future president, Hillary

There will be no race war. Detroit is an example of the inevitable. No one fought for it.

Muslims

The Middle East and North Africa are actually rightful European clay , if you didn't know.

I second this

>implying who is currently running your country makes a difference to it becoming more cucked overtime

Because whites had somewhere to go. It stops when there's nowhere to run.

>shpere
do you have a lisp or just enjoy talking like Sean Connery?

Does this mean we can share more stuff we know about eurocucks? Since they can't touch us any more?

NEED THIS SO BAD

I kinda like the germans and want them to wake up and be redpil.. germans make good things.

lmao, he's probably more Celtic than Germanic.

>non-american anglos
>invading us

plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party

BREXIT PARTY GET IN LADS

plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party
plug.dj/brexit-party