Question

How does Sup Forums define newfag?
Is it simply based on the amount of time someones been browsing the board for or is it based off how well they know the culture of the board (Sup Forumscore, common general threads, terminology, etc)?

Arguing with an autistic friend, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone who wasn't on Sup Forums before 2006 is a newfag

Eh, it seems to be just a mixture of both. For myself, I first started coming to this board already having listened to most Sup Forumscore. I was just unfamiliar with "Sup Forums culture" in general. Some people come to Sup Forums having already been on other Sup Forums boards for a while, so they may simply be lacking the knowledge of music discussed on Sup Forums. Some are completely knew to both Sup Forums and Sup Forums's music taste, so they'd be very new and very lost until having lurked long enough.

HEY OP!
YOU'RE MY FREN!!

But Sup Forums was started in 06 user

For me , if you weren't here for MBDTF and earlier you are new

It's like both.
It's basically like not even gettiing into, like voldermort. ..It's just newfags, the cancer that's killing Sup Forums.

I divide everything here by before and after Fantano gave TPAB a 10. Before that, this was one of the best boards on Sup Forums. After, it's been complete and utter shit.

Newfags don't know there wasn't Captcha at one point

newfag is a Sup Forums lingo not a mu lingo.

its basically 4chanese for noob

this video will explain everything

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

user come on now that's way old I don't even know if I've seen such a iillustrious time

newfags dont know about the hidden boards

newfags werent here since the beggning

new fags are phone posters

newfags werent 12 years old useing dial up and searching for hentai and finding some called Sup Forums in the 2005

yes I'm aware, just figured I'd ask Sup Forums since I lurk here the most

also while i may be a newfag by one metric, I've got that URL memorized, fuck you

Newfag

>I was 4 in 2003
Jesus

If you think being a newfag has anything to do with the amount of time you've spent here you are a complete newfag

>In 3 years time people will be allowed on Sup Forums who weren't even born when it was made
Heck

I think you're finally starting to understand, user

hey me also

If you came here too late then you have to wear that title for life.
If you are lucky you can be deemed a normalfag, but only the yee oldfag gods can help you with that.

the world was a diffrent place then lad, bush was president, there was no social media, no streaming, no sjw's, fall out boy ruled mtv

there was a point in time when fall out boy wasn't trash?

4 years.

Ive been on Sup Forums since 2012 give or take but here since 2015

>I remember watching Obama win his first election
It all seems so long ago
At least I can say I was one of the last people born in the 20th century

the first election i remeber was bush V gore and it was insane and took over 9000000000 months to finish then went to the supreme court. then bush won.
And everyone got fucking mad.

Then 9/11 happend and everyone forgot

*Then Bush orchestrated 9/11 to make everyone forget

9/11 is the IRL newfag measurement
If you didn't a watch it in TV you are new

when i was at school no one told me anything at all. I heard some kid shout "hey were going to war" while i was walking to the bus.
I thought about all the cool vietnam and ww2 movies i had saw and thought "cool"

then i went home and got mad it was on every channel and couldnt watch cartoons