APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Js7aktU5ZtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would never apologize that he's rotting in hell.

When is Trump going to compliment Aaron on 'all the good things he's done'?

Sorry for what? Out daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're such good size and all.

He did save Mass. Tax payers a shitload of money taking himself out early when he did.

I just hate how mental disease is used as an excuse these days.

Seau had CTE, and didn't murder anyone, neither did Mike Webster. I get that it affects everyone differently, but now Hernandez is a victim, and the diagnosis is going to be used to squeeze money out of people, and shift blame. His opportunistic baby mama is gonna make out, regardless of the fact that he shot five people, killing 3.

No one takes responsibility for anything.

I blame millennial education for that.
>"It's not his fault, he's sick boo hoo wah wah"
>"He didn't know what he was doing"

Fuck using this as an excuse.
How many other players have CTE and don't do that shit?
How many boxers and MMA fighters?

What shit.

he didn't have enough friends

youtu.be/Js7aktU5ZtU

>surprised mental disease was relevant in two suicides

You might be dumb

Why would he be rotting in hell? He was found innocent in the court of law in the end.

Americans are frequently brain-dead consumerist cattle anyway, a CTE doesn't help though.

He was smoking sherm all the time. That shit burns holes in your brain.

uh like even if you have brain problems, killing people isn't cool

Guess it's a good idea limiting "targeting"- they get better at it every year but ppl assume head injuries are football exclusive...

>Kneeling his brain

wasnt he innocent of murdering 2 other people? he was still charged for 1 other murder.

Take some reading comprehension courses, that wasn't the point of what was said.

He died when he still had an appeal on deck for the Odin Lloyd murder. Under Massachusetts law, that makes him innocent.

According to the law books, Hernandez never killed anybody.

Guaranteed the NFL uses drug use in their defense.

>depression doesnt cause suicide because most people with depression dont commit suicide

kek. might want to get screened for some mental impairments yourself.

Aarons' a Hillary dude. Worthless Puerto Rican

>suicide
Someone sneaked in his cell and killed him after his verdict was overturned. I don't think he wanted to kill himself because of CTE there's more to this case.

>His opportunistic baby mama is gonna make out

When I say the his daughter lawsuit name on the news ticket I smell bullshit coming out of this and it's gonna fail big time.

even if he didnt cte there would be an underlying neurological explanation for his violent behavior, the result of genes and environment (i.e. things he cant control).

>kill a man in cold blood
>ignored and forgiven because fuck the nfl lmao
How do we save the NFL from the commie invasion?

he also killed a dude in cold blood. Forget that?

You might be dumb

nah he killed himself cause he realized he didn't have to kill lloyd in the first place for knowing about the other shooting since he ended up beating it

That doesn't make any sense;

>lloyd knows about shooting
>hernandez kills him
>hernandez goes to trial for shooting
>lloyd never testified cuz dead
>wins

If Lloyd knew something, and Hernandez killed him to stay out of jail, and he ended up staying out of jail because Lloyd couldn't possibly be called to testify...

See what I'm saying? It validates the decision to kill Lloyd if anything (from Hernandez' standpoint, that is...)

Well fuck me I just kind of ate my own foot. He was in jail when he died. But I think you get the point