Polacks are niggers

Polacks are niggers.

In a normal country if you're white no one freaks out but in gulagland people say ''you should get a tan!'' with a mixture of anger and fear in their voices, people with actual light skin are the abused minority here.

Normal nations try to look as white as possible but to a polack the apex of all creation is a nigger, that's exactly why polish conservative catholic qts totally not like western degenerate whores conservativelly, catholically, fuck niggers en masse, a nigger represents everything a polack aspires to be
>dark
>stupid
>thief
>cult of strenght
do you seriously believe in le racist bydło meme?

Well let me tell you they dress like niggers and listen to rap.

Pole's national goal is to ascend to niggerhood, to be the perfect subhuman they were always meant to be.

Truly an amazing nation.

I'm really, really glad I was born here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake news

lol

>>cult of strenght

said a beta lol

also

kys proxyshit

you're a faggot and should kys.

However one true thing is that being pale is considered being sickly and ugly. My parents came here from Poland and my mom is always fighting with me saying that I need to get a tan and ignores all my arguments about how too much sun exposure is extremely bad for the skin.

can confirm

who cares?

everything east of germany if fucking chernobyl irradiated Mordor where l subhuman life is worth less than a bottle of vodka

it's why anyone than can escapes west.

so much this

btw I'd pay to shoot my pistol right between that faggot's eyes

looks just like a ukranian subhuman animal

>hehe poles so stronk :)
>get regularly assaulted and mistreated in UK
>do NOTHING about it
k

>Normal nations try to look as white as possible
Shitty broke countries with inferiority complex like Philippines and Argentina do that
Maybe you should fuck off there

good

they should run every piece of shit garbage that immigrated there since this shithole was taken into the EU back east to russia and urine

and erect a tall fucking gate to make sure those animals dont get back in

UK is for civilized Pakistanis and Pajeets

>Polish flag

>Either an annoying cunt who cant shit up about his perfect UTOPIA with the second highest suicide rate in Europe or a self hating moron who sees only the bad sides every other pole is trying to hide

>Just be normal, would ya?

there are literally no good sides of living in this shithole

>self hating

clearly you know jack shit about this shithole and the animals that infest it.

I love myself, but I dont consider most of these subhumans as equals.

especially since all this ukranian garbage came flooding into here.

You think I don't know what I'm talking about. Check my flag i live in a catholic Pedophile lead shithole too. The small-mindedness and sheer amount of bullshit my people can swallow and believe more than frustrates me.

But I don't give a fuck who my neighbour is, so long as he doesn't bother me too much. I enjoy life howerver way I can nature,girls,sports etc.. fuck everyone else.

hmmm, your flag implies to me that youre Islamic, not catholic

and good for you.

but either way I suspect youre just a kacap kike proxy thinking youre all clever n shit

Low level bait or I have by just another tiny amount lost my faith in humanity.

>muh catholicism
that's the least important problem we have, wages are shit, roads are shit, healthcare is shit, people themselves are backstabbing, vile cunts, entire nation achieved nothing, we can be 100% certain this country will always be a shithole and there is just nothing to live for

>having faith in humanity

there's when youre life fucked up

>nation

what ever ((((nation))) this was, was long destroyed by kikes and commie.

now it is nothing more than urine, cultureless borderlands 2.0

Why don't you become a decent person then and do something to make your country even a little bit better instead of sperging about your issues online from your mom's basement.

What you don't understand is that this "learned helplessness" that enables this degeneracy has its roots from catholicism

"Mommy mommy, I hate this, this is boring, lets go play outside!" "No child, not now! Don't be rude shut up! If you say something again I will spank you until your butt swells like Tomato!"

"Mr.Bishop Sir I feel uncomfortable, can you please take your finger out of there?"

"No child shut up! Or I will tell your parents you were naughty and they'll spank you!"

Name me 1 sucessful Katholic country, Protip: You can't.

>one person changing the country
>trying to change the country that always makes the same mistakes so once I die it will revert to shit state
>trying to work with retards

lmao great idea I might as well ask ''why won't you create a robot with advanced AI?''

France, Luxemburg, Spain, Italy.

Try convincing americans, that maybe a drunk low-life with no education and schizophrenia shouldn't have guns or at the least should get checked first.

You will have as much sucess as telling people in catholic countries they should not be voting for the party that is the most conservative or the party they have been voting for for 20 years. They simply won't listen it's a Sisyphus trap.

>an american cocksucker is giving me pointers on how to "fix my country"

fuck off and get shot by your gestapo police for not wearing seatbelts.

shartmeister

>Pole's national goal is to ascend to niggerhood
>implying we're didn't achieve a long time ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
>Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. Many years later, Papa Doc reminded about this concept when referring to Polish people.[6][7] For their loyalty and support for overthrowing the French, the Poles acquired Haitian citizenship after Haiti gained its Independence, and settled there to never return to Poland. To this day, many Polish Haitians still live in Haiti and are of mixed racial origin, as some have blonde hair, light eyes, and other European features. Most settled in Cazale, La Vallée-de-Jacmel, Fond-des-Blancs, La Baleine, Port-Salut and Saint-Jean-du-Sud.[2][8]

>France constitutional and enforced secularism doesn't count.

>Luxembourg

Yeah it's nice when leeching off other countries investors and defense is considerd "sucess"

>Spain

Are you kidding? Hold on let me think about this very important business deal AFTER I had my siesta amigo JAJAJAJAJAJA

>Italy

Eyyyyyyyyyy whaddya know, huh? having rampant crime, trash in streets and the mafia control the government where our banks get bailed out by protestant germany is sucess? Eyy shouldda known these Pol-laks know what-e they are talking about, eh Giovanni?

*implying we didn't achieve this a long time ago
fuck

mfw i truely hate Poolish now

yet still, that would make Haitinas more white than you are, Ostab

Lol

I'm not talking an entire country but maybe your scrap of this shit hole will become slightly better. Who knows maybe even you'll be able to get a gf and have kids and raise them well so they continue making your shithole better.

>mfw Poles began nigger immigrations to Europe and liberalism

Pretty much the opposite considering that they moved from Europe to Haiti
>and liberalism
Das rite

That's awfully rude

Wtf tan? Half of polish can't even get tan coz they are going cancer red instead.

What did u take?

>In a normal country if you're white no one freaks out but in gulagland people say ''you should get a tan!''
That happens everywhere, retard