DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 23
>Russian Defense Ministry Denies ISIS Claims
>Turkish-Backed Rebels Advance on ISIS in Aleppo
>Two rebel groups re-merge to fight Syrian Army, ISIS
>Senior jihadi commander killed in Aleppo
>US-backed fighters clash with ISIS inside Manbij
>Syrian Air Force punishes ISIS in west Raqqa
>Vehicle used in Jordanian car bombing was supplied by government: report
>Zero hour approaches Manbij as ISIS clings onto control of the city – Map update
>Jaish al-Fatah litters Idlib city with checkpoints to counter flood of assassinations
>Houthi forces, Republican Guard make big gains in central Yemen

>SouthFront June 23
youtu.be/qN2CFU83QgU

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=NLRaXtkntSU
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/746307696974954498
hurriyetdailynews.com/six-soldiers-killed-in-pkk-attacks-in-turkeys-southeast.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100849&NewsCatID=341
twitter.com/Syrian_view321/status/746252040830070784
krone.at/Welt/Italien_beginnt_mit_Vergabe_von_EU-Visa_an_Fluechtlinge-20.000_Faelle-Story-257389
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/07/jordan-syria-islamic-state-iraq-war-rebels-neutral.html
funker530.com/female-pkk-fighters-destroy-turkish-tank-on-the-border/
almasdarnews.com/article/vehicle-used-jordanian-car-bombing-supplied-government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greater Syria will bring peace to the middle east!

Kek that pic

Any updates on Manbij offensive?

It is taking forever

Saving this thread.

SDF is tightening the siege
They will storm the city once USAF gives the green light
this will be glorious! Once they link up with Afrin, Erdo might finally kill himself

That's a quality file name

>@_paulo34
>#SDF #Manbij Operation Map #SDF vs #ISIS 23-06-2016

The real reason behind #brexit

man this is great.
it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dooown.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Clashes near Handarat, is the SAA finally starting an offensive?

Muh tightening the siege,

They have been doing that for weeks, Still I gundertand that it is nessecary. I am just waiting for Manbij to fall so that the SDF and YPG can advance and perhaps link up.

Yeah, I really want to see them link up with the Afrin canton
Erdo BTFO. Baghdadhi BTFO

>millennials thinking war is a Marvel Comics movie

Patience young padwan

If a person were to say he supports the moderate oppossition ( Blue pilled )

How can one convince him to support Assad?

Which arguments do you use?

Waste of time

"GOT REKT IN OPEN DESERT DESPITE the RUSSIAN AIRFORCE
Aleppo is 99% Sunni, Raqqa is 100% Sunni, I really dont know what Alawites and Shiites were thinking when entered there.

"Read the wordpress, faggot."
It doesn't work tho.

What is going on in Syria? Who is supporting Assad? Who is supporting the rebels? What religion are each of the factions?

you can try your skills on

The "Assad must leave" Curse done well

Based Assad outlives yet another NWO puppet regime. Fuck the globalists.

USrael and ISrael does not like free country's in the middle east. so they want to get rid of syria for Greater Jizzrael and make chaos in the middle east.

Assad is being supported by Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Iraq, Belarus, Venzuela, North Korea, Houthis and China.

the "Moderate" Rebel Cannibals are being supported as usual from the United States of Terrorist America and its friends.

Assad Side: Muslims and Christians
Rebel Side: "Moderate" Radical Muslims.

its Alawites and Shiites are only ones who fight for Assadists throne.

And its Assad who made this war extremely sectarian first by literally slaughtering kids in Houla and Banias and then by inviting Shia mercenaries from around the world.

ahh, good times
if anyone wants to have admin access to the wordpress, just tell me

>its Alawites and Shiites are only ones who fight for Assadists throne.
SAA is 70% made up by sunnis

>And its Assad who made this war extremely sectarian first by literally slaughtering kids in Houla and Banias and then by inviting Shia mercenaries from around the world.
oy very remember the 60 trillion holocausted children by a barrel bombs

>answering ottoman
>ever

You are kidding me, right? Don't asnwer to him, and if you can't resist just block him.

Did you see this

youtube.com/watch?v=NLRaXtkntSU

Haide

youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU

Guardians of the homeland, upon you be peace,
[our] proud spirits refuse to be humiliated.
The den of Arabism is a sacred sanctuary,
and the throne of the suns is a preserve that will not be subjugated.

The quarters of Levant are towers in height,
which are in dialogue with the zenith of the skies.
A land resplendent with brilliant suns,
becoming another sky or almost a sky.

The flutter of hopes and the beat of the heart,
are on a flag that united the entire country.
Is there not blackness from every eye,
and ink from every martyr's blood?

[Our] spirits are defiant and [our] history is glorious,
and our martyrs' souls are formidable guardians.
From us is "Al-Walid" and from us is "ar-Rashid",
so why wouldn't we prosper and why wouldn't we build?

حُـماةَ الـدِّيارِ عليكمْ سـلامْ
ّأبَتْ أنْ تـذِلَّ النفـوسُ الكرامّ
عـرينُ العروبةِ بيتٌ حَـرام
وعرشُ الشّموسِ حِمَىً لا يُضَامْ

ربوعُ الشّـآمِ بـروجُ العَـلا
تُحاكي السّـماءَ بعـالي السَّـنا
فأرضٌ زهتْ بالشّموسِ الوِضَا
سَـماءٌ لَعَمـرُكَ أو كالسَّـما

رفيـفُ الأماني وخَفـقُ الفؤادْ
عـلى عَـلَمٍ ضَمَّ شَـمْلَ البلادْ
أما فيهِ منْ كُـلِّ عـينٍ سَـوادْ
ومِـن دمِ كـلِّ شَـهيدٍ مِـدادْ؟

نفـوسٌ أبـاةٌ ومـاضٍ مجيـدْ
وروحُ الأضاحي رقيبٌ عَـتيدْ
فمِـنّا الوليـدُ و مِـنّا الرّشـيدْ

SAA is ded. Now they flood afghan iranian lebenase mercaniers to make their dirty job.

kobra ket

>kill one rebel
>5 soldiers proudly posing for a photo like they just took Damascus
Wew lad, if they kill two kurds in one day it will be a national holiday

bump

>#IS is 10km east of Ithriya & has also pushed to the outskirts of silos east of #Tadmor after counterattacks vs #SAA
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/746307696974954498

I think it's about time to stop them

>rebel
Lol

>Six soldiers were killed on June 24 in two separate outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) attacks in the Çukurca district of the southeastern province of Hakkari and the Derik district of the southeastern province of Mardin.

I bet the bodies are still warm :-)

hurriyetdailynews.com/six-soldiers-killed-in-pkk-attacks-in-turkeys-southeast.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100849&NewsCatID=341

haha

lol...

i am still conflicted about that whole brexit shit...
on leddit britbongs actually threaten spainards with war if gibraltar goes for the shared sovereignity deal...

realy makes you think how easy things could go sideways in europe again if EU and british relations are untangled in a hasty and stupid way....

I don't care either way, I'm just here to sit back and watch the fun

>Breaking: The regime suffered a Devastating blow again in Handrat after advancing, dozens killed and the regime retreated from All points
twitter.com/Syrian_view321/status/746252040830070784

So many airstrikes and they still can't take it. I wonder what's going on

Lol
IS Advance against Regime Troops near #Palmyra.

haha.. if europe burns we will take you with us..
our financial economies and banks are far to interlooped...

worst case scenario economie wise would be a full on econnomic meltdown that would end western hegemonie in finance and lift up BRICS faster than they are already rising.. (even though they would really feal the pain in the short term)

People on reddit won't decide about war.

Ya, makes you really realize how Germany is royally fucking everything up for everyone involved. Bravo on your treaty breaking immigration politics, outstanding course you have put us on. I wish you would at least have the decency to do it consciously instead of inadvertently by accident.

Fucking Germans, every time.

Listen up senpai
>What is going on in Syria?
Alarge civil war which grew out to be a proxy war. Where different nations support different factions. Like vietnam war.
The reason of this was because Saudi arabia wanted to have a pipeline trough Syria. Assad oppossed and then were these demonstrations. The peacefull demonstrators shot policeofficers. The demonstrators were terrorists in disguise waiting for assad to be removed to gain power.
Russia supports assad to stop Islamic extremist from getting power and to protect its own oil trade.

Who is supporting Assad?
Majority of the population lives in Goverment controled areas. Like 65% And they dhad elections a couple of months ago and he still has +80% of the support. The evil dictator is just propaganda
Who is supporting the rebels?
Rebels are Islamic extremist. Moderate rebels are a meme. Saudi Arabi, USA and EU ( NATO) is supporting the rebels. They even helped ISIS in the beginning ( Before these memebrs became ISIS) Also, it is quite idiot to think that ISIS is the only islamic extremist groups. The majority of the rebels are art of islamic extremist groups. Al-Nusra is a part of Al-quida. AL-Nusra = Al-Quida. USA support al-Nusra.

Also the goverment is quite secular. Women can drive, women can vote and be voted for. People can drink and smoke and there are bars.
>What religion are each of the factions?
goverment Alawite, sunnI/Shia
ISIS Sunni
Kurds??
Moderate beheaders Sunni

>Assad is being supported by Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Iraq, Belarus, Venzuela, North Korea, Houthis and China.

How much is China inolved in this. Russia is doing a good job in means of millitary and humaniterian aid etc.

What if China would be as active as Russia. Would that change the war/ win the war?

wow... so you mean reddit isn't running great britain and spain???

that is way funny

go back to your trump threads...
not in the mood discussiong politics with an idiot that doesn't even realize who and what really negotiated the closure of the balcan route... hint it wasn't your cuck nation that send diplomatic missions their on a daily basis... and once again threw a shitload of money on turkey to make YOUR problems go away...

wew lad, must be really mad about your toadminister effectively breaking treaties with her open invitation.

My cucknation happens to Britain, which finally took a step in the direction of uncucking itself.

Admittedly I would have rather seen a unified EU, but your country made that an impossible route. Enjoy your 1001 Arabian nights.

lol don't tell me you like that pathetic fuck...
anyway it's allways fun to see the netherlands shift blame while completly denying their own responability...

alweays wonder why you fucks force someone like merkel to take the lead...

Also stop ellipsis'ing, you fucking retard.

The easiest way to spot a German online:
>XD
>...
>^^

>force someone like merkel to take the lead
Nobody is forcing her ESL kun, she has taken the lead of her own volition. You can't be elected for a Nobel peace prize for the entire event and then act like you had nothing to do with it. She was at the head of it. When everyone is giving you shit for something, it might be time to look in the mirror.

that invitation was made because hungary and greece were already knee deep in shit.
hungary had started to fill up trains with refugees and guided troves of them to the border...

the invitation was the only way to give the defacto uncontrolled flood an appearance of order...

to make it short... the people that arrived in troves here some months ago were already in greece and on the balcan route... and those assholes didn't want to close their borders.... as a shitload of people would have ended up staying in their countries.

in the public however they all played the nice humanists...

no she has not...
merkel never takes the lead on her own.
she was forced into this situation by the inability of europe to handle the situation...

they all called her... starting by the greek, to the hungarians and your government...

really funny why it's now our fault that greece and italy can't protect their fucking borders..

>Cyprus merged with Syria

What the fuck, why? Just kick all the Muslim Turks out and make it a Greek state.

also remove britbong air base. they allowed turksmells to invade us.

Nice memes.

The invitation and consequent acceptance of "refugees" was in violation of treaties. This was however largely ignored because of a severe case of pinko EU self felating to the idea of being saviors of poor souls.

Also the prospect of a ~800k strong cheap labour force was too much for Germany to turn down, and unlike economically fucked Greece, Germany could actually support 800k refugees, albeit at the expense of their own population.

The treaties were put in place to prevent exactly this, your Government royally ignored it. Now we are feeling the repercussions of your greedy immigration politics.

Had you kept to the treaty and sent them back to where they belong, it is very likely that the UK, who's loss all the libfags who love to take in the refugees are lamenting, could have been avoided.

>#refugeeswelcome
>#brexit_no
Then act like they are unrelated. Fucking cognitive dissonance at its best.

end yourself now, kike.

Italy was handling it fine, but the EU with Germany being the loudest voice in the matter, complained about the costs. So they said to Italy "this needs to be done cheaper", and as usual cheaper means "we'll send a token force that can't operate effectively at all".

nah.

It must be great knowing you can enrage people by simply posting.

did you ever ask yourself how those refugees germany invited ended up in hungary in the first place... (guess someone else must have broken some treaties before)

the treaty wasn't enforceable anyway at that moment in time...

you also should know that the swedes were the ones that started with that " we take every syrian " shit and not the germans...

and please stop with that cheap labour bullshit...

if we need workers we invite spainards, poles, and greeks... there is no need for arabs.

Inshallah brother.

that's complete bullshit...
italy wanted to give the EU-visas because they were flooded... the situation for them got better when the balcan route opened up and the new frontex naval missions started...

however most of the refugess sitting in france right now came via italy... in violation of the treaties as well. as the italians were the ones who actaully wanted the quota system in europe and not us...

It was enforceable, every attempt at enforcing it was condemned though. Can you even begin to imagine the immense butthurt that would have been caused by deporting all the refugees back to Greece by train and processing them there? You know, like what should have happened.
More effort should have been put into helping Greece. Any and all invitations should never have been made, they did nothing to stop the immigration and in fact increased it on top of spreading it across Europe. Merkel and your Government were front runners.

If taking in refugees were a sport, the golden medal would go to team Germany, with Merkel as its mascot.

By the by, I'll stop bringing up the cheap labour argument when it stops being true.

it was not enforceable...
we neither had the needed personnel nor would greece or any country on the balcan route have been cooperative...

"they could have dismebarked in croatia or some other place... we don't have any records of them"

no thanks to him though

Italy was doing a fine job at basically ignoring the refugees making the med route a suicide route. EU humanitarians got upset about all the people drowning. Then Italy was flooded because the EU tasked them with using their navy to take on the thousands of refugees.

I'll agree with you on frontex, which I was alluding to with "token force", improving things. Basically because frontex doesn't do anything but boot the immigrants back ignoring all sorts of conventions and treaties in the process. The navy was in no position to ignore those treaties, frontex is. Honestly, ignoring these treaties is just as disgusting as ignoring the ones stating that the refugees need to stay in the country of entry.

The whole thing has been handled piss poorly all for the sake of humanitarianism and cheap labour, with Germany at the fore front of it all.

Stop using ellipsis you complete and utter moron.

>greece would not have cooperated
Wrong

thanks to allah

Kama todeen todan. anyway your King inshallah is next.

>Italy was doing a fine job at basically ignoring the refugees making the med route a suicide route.

that's just bullshit though. for every boat that sank 5 made it into italian waters.
you also should try google to inform yourself about the constant jammering of the italians and their threat to give them EU-Visas if the other members don't take some of them..
i have to correct myself they actually did that... (in clear violation of the treateas and because they were that desperate)

>Italien beginnt mit Vergabe von EU- Visa an Flüchtlinge

Italy starts granting EU-Visas to refugees

krone.at/Welt/Italien_beginnt_mit_Vergabe_von_EU-Visa_an_Fluechtlinge-20.000_Faelle-Story-257389

because ? he didn't say anything wrong about Assad , he fucked up big time

Thats what happens when you rule by the gun and genocide

>Wrong

they actually opened their border towards the balcans by intend... they did not cooperate you fucktard.

>goes and allow terrorists to cross his borders and also train and arm them

>dindu nuffin?

I was talking about cameron
and I don't give two shits about our king
assad fucked things up ; and he is the first one to blame , ether you like it or not

and why did they resort do doing that? Oh right, again, because they were tasked by the EU to use their navy to haul them all in like fucking tuna going out of fashion. Something that only stopped when token Frontex was put in place, who were only put into place because the Italian navy was costing too much. Can't have nobody helping in the med, but can't have the money hog that is the regular Italian navy do it either.

Many of these refugees needed to processed and sent back to whence they came. Nobody was willing to help with that, since condoning that (on paper legal) activity would have been political suicide with imagery of Auschwitz and co. being conjured by lefty media.

>b-but they threw away their documents
Proper processing doesn't care about that, it is simply man hour intensive.
Instead of helping with those man hour intensive tasks we collectively invited them all in to stay instead, Germany being the loudest proponent of this line of thought.

Germany managed to find and process over 11 million people in ~6 years, on their own, during a war, over 60 years ago. Yet the entirety of the EU can't process 800k during peace time. "It's too much work" is simply not an excuse.

>assad fucked things up ; and he is the first one to blame , ether you like it or not

DINDU NUFFIN. your country is a backstabbing mother fucker. you allowed jihadist to cross and arming them.

ya know we dont blame the fruit for being poisonous. we need to remove the root of the tree in order to make sure the tree grows no more poisonous fruit you delusional abominations.

proof ? this is not the first islamist movement that occurred in syria ; and you know that damn well
Don't blame your neighbors for your system's fuck-ups

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/07/jordan-syria-islamic-state-iraq-war-rebels-neutral.html

I like how Assad is out living every single one of these Assad must go memers.

Top fucking kek. Soon noone of the original Assad must go crowd will be left. Either dead or out of office.

Pretty based.

>they were tasked by the EU to use their navy to haul them all in like fucking tuna

no that was actually the un and the italian state when they signed certain treaties about handling of distress at sea...
but i know in your world everything related to refugees must have come from the EU or germany.

>>these refugees needed to processed and sent back to whence they came.

one of the problems that the italians and later also germans wanted to solve by implementing the european quota system..
sending those asylum seekers to different countries would have reduced the burden on the italian/greek bureaocracy as a single nation can hardly handle an influx like that.

there are some ohter problems...
algeria for example won't take back their nationals... this was partialy solved by merkel some weeks ago by once again throwing money at them.

>Instead of helping with those man hour intensive tasks we collectively invited them all in to stay instead

bullshit they will all be processed properly...

>Germany managed to find and process over 11 million people in ~6 years,

entirely different situation... those people were willing to cooperate and had proper papers most of the time.

Will the Kurds continue their offensive towards Jarabulus and Al-Bab once Manbij is taken? I'm hyped for everything north of Aleppo to be yellow.

Can't wait what happens to those moderates in Azaz once they're surrounded by Kurds.

>A female ATGM team with the PKK conduct an attack against a Turkish tank somewhere on the border of Kurdistan and Turkey.

funker530.com/female-pkk-fighters-destroy-turkish-tank-on-the-border/

;)

let me read it for you
> Jordan shifts to neutral on Syria
and the article talks about jordan refusal of training any syrian opposition on its ground

Jordan still allows them to cross their border from Jordan to Syria. Recently the New Syrian Army aka New Meme Army

plus you mother fuckers have the muslim brotherhood office in your country

>According to Al-Mayadeen, the vehicle used in Tuesday’s car bombing near the Syrian border-crossing was in fact supplied by the Jordanian government to the Syrian opposition forces.

>Citing “Jordanian sources,” Al-Mayadeen claimed that this vehicle was given by the government in Amman to a Free Syrian Army (FSA) affiliate that was combating the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the Dara’a Governorate.

>Jordanian officials have not responded to these allegations by Al-Mayadeen; however, they have aided the Syrian opposition forces fighting the Syrian government in the past.

>almasdarnews.com/article/vehicle-used-jordanian-car-bombing-supplied-government/

Handling of distress at sea treaties have nothing to do with actively sending out "the entire fleet" on blanket SAR missions. The latter was what Italy was tasked with by the EU.

The quota system failed because it doesn't abide by the treaties so many countries, rightfully, objected.

>they will be all processed properly
Now you are just making shit up. Proper treaty abiding processing has long flown out of the window.

>entirely different situation
agreed, back then they didn't have to worry about a pinko homefront complaining about their feelings of righteousness being stepped upon.

The only people congratulating Merkel and her government on what she is doing are people actively involved in causing it.

more proofs for these backstabbing cold blooded bastards

the mediteranian is one of the best observed seas in the world. they actually know hours in advance where a nuttshell with refugees enters their waters...

also those refugees don't sink their boats in the open sees they acutally do that in the proximity of another ship that then has to call the coast gurad or to do the rescue itself.

>>. Proper treaty abiding processing has long flown out of the window.

yes... but it was the italians and greeks that no longer followed those treaties... and to be honest i would have done the same in their place.