Is it true that Swedes in Finland are rich elite community...

Is it true that Swedes in Finland are rich elite community? Wiki say that Aland islands have different status in Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Rehn-Kivi
youtube.com/watch?v=iHTUJBva1tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Is it true that Russians in Ukraine are rich elite community? Wiki say that Crimea peninsula has different status in Ukraine.

Why? It's a shit thread. Also you posted it less than 5 minutes ago. That is too soon to be bumping your own thread, in any case.

Yes.

Not really, no

No, russians in Ukraine are poor work class bydlo

Same with swedes in finland, desu.

Pretty much. Fenno-Swedes can unironically demand service in Swedish if they want, but I guess this applies only to public services, like tax offices, hospitals, police etc.

But most of them really are upper-middle class, the poorest are middle-middle class. There literally is no such thing as a working class or poor Fenno-Swede.

>There literally is no such thing as a working class or poor Fenno-Swede.
i live in bönde and the only fennoswede i've ever met was the poorest kid in my elementary school class. his parent's couldn't even afford a TV

>But most of them really are upper-middle class, the poorest are middle-middle class. There literally is no such thing as a working class or poor Fenno-Swede.

Kek.
Outside PKS hurris are complete white trash.

Hanko even has the distinction of being the least educated county.

Finland is our brother, I love you Finland. I hope we can be or remain friends...

Because we tend to stay in our own areas of the country this is wrong, but when we go into the cities we tend to be upper class.

Rich Finland-Swedes descend from nobility and 19th century bourgeois.

A tomatopicker from Närpiö isn't set for success in life because of his speech impediment.

Ja visst

>poor work class bydlo
So like all ukrainians

Why is the Ukrainian army killing CIVILIANS in the Eastern Ukraine?

Amazing to see. The rare, mythical Finlandswede... Here, in the wild.

Its dont

It does...

Just fucking stop it, you animals.

Stop watching RT

The swedes are the jews of Finland.

Wtf? She's still alive? And actually looks pretty good.

Illuminati cunt

Her daughter got FINN'D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Rehn-Kivi

>Kivi

youtube.com/watch?v=iHTUJBva1tY

Marko truly is something else. Is it even possible to become an uglier human bean?

Juuh

APOLOGIZE