The Japs

The Japanese are among the healthiest people in the world: they're thin, eat good food - and only a small percentage of them are over weight compared to the people who and enjoy the fat bastard lifestyle in the west.

With all that in mind, why do they not do so well during the Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their roids are not as good

but the chinese do brilliant all the time
are they using superior roids?

Why would the superior Yamato race give a fuck about wh*Te people sports games?

to show the world they are better than everyone

I wouldn't doubt it. They have the means.

Pro sports are not good for health. They are extreme.

>With all that in mind, why do they not do so well during the Olympics?

Sports in general are healthy but serious career and competitive sports can actually be detrimental to overall health and life expectancy.

makes sense

why are they not football masters tho?

japs are wagecucks and momma's boys almost as much as indians. sports culture is super weak as a result

because we are asian

what about motorbike racing?
since you make the best bikes why are the japanese not amongst the best in the world?

i'm getting tired of seeing italians and spanish win all the time

this

very insightful posts

japanese reply pictures are the funniest on this website

fair play mate

They excel in certain sports like gymnastics

Yeah, a lot of retired sports athletes don't look so good.

Their metabolism is fucked up.

>the healthiest people in the world
and we have high suicide rate

Because to win you need the best one, not the best average

First thing you need to win olympics is money, China was shit at the olympics, then they started spending money and they are now one of the top 3 countries, UK was shit 20-30 years ago, then they started spending money on sport and they won a lot in recent olympics, France is next since they assigned the 2024 to Paris, they will start spending money now e we will see the results

because of the work hours?

correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think japan has institutions that have glorified athletes as much and for as long as america with major league everything and europe with their ancient pro soccer leagues. if an athlete is glorious, then the best athletes get the most glory and also money. see: michael jordan and lebron james, two hugely skilled athletes in their respective sport and who make shit tons of money because of it. I don't think japan has that

The Japanese are skinny on average because food is really fucking expensive there. You can't have gargantuan American-sized portions when your agricultural sector is both insufficient for meeting local demand and grossly inefficient. Japanese obesity rates are strongly correlated with free trade deals that open them up to more foreign food imports.

The Japanese value conformity. To be a champion, you have to want to stand out from the masses.

u wot
so when someone wins a race they apologise for being better and standing out?

Holy fuck, this is the best Babs has ever looked

My fucking cock! This is actually the best of her

yea that one is one of the best

m-moar?

they're usually floating around in /brit/

because you racist euros start to exclude us once we start to be very active in your sports field (Moto, F1...)

Only North fucking Korea and Japan keep slim.
This world getting lazy.

yes, and you have to deal with a bully boss

>healthiest people in the world
it triggers gooks. better take it back.

To start, because it requires technique, not just physical ability. Not that you Brits would know anything about that, though.

I'd love to poke her bellybutton from the inside, if you know what I mean.

b...but they need braces

Bet that's official hours, not counting buying shit for work, entertaining my coworkers, and kissing my boss's ass hours.

three japs and a half jap guy literally btfo your niggers imo and american ones too in the 4x.

i've never seen a white team do that.

They don't want to ruin their healthy bodies with doping unlike you

aporogy for being champion to my pepor

and Japan seems to do fine in the Olympics, not sure why you think otherwise. I personally follow women's freestyle wrestling and the Japs seem to be doing very well there

medalspercapita.com/