Confess

confess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2aG5RN-33vI
youtu.be/YSfTdzoO4ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I unironically enjoy Tycho sometimes

Niggas iffy uh

I want to kill anyone who posts this shit.

Im a SCUUUUUUUM GAAAAAANG member.

I only have time to listen to the first 2 mins of Bring The Sun / Toussaint l'Ouverture each time

radiohead is for teenagers

I hate Rock Bottom. I hate the droney uninteresting synths. I hate the stupid fucking lyrics "nit nit folly bololey, Alife my larder". I hate his wife's shitty spoken word piece (I'm not your larder, jammy jars and mustard, I'm not your dinner, you soppy old custard). Lots of people think it's one of the best albums of the 70s but to me it's just insufferable wank of Wyatt and his wife raising sporks

I want to be as edgy irl as I am on Sup Forums but I know people will always hate me if I do that.

>Tycho
They're alright.I sometimes enjoy Gus Dapperton and some mac demarco-core

sometimes i scratch my butthole and sniff

grimes hacked my computer

heathens, confess only on Sundays

I listen to 90s new age sampler albums from Windham Hill.

Patrician taste

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Kek. I do like it, but the vocals don't agree with me that well

I find Led Zepplin boring.

i want to suck this user's dick

kendrick lamar is unironically my favorite rapper and i listen to a lot of rap

I love (german) gangster rap

I regularly listen to U2’s 2002 Super Bowl performance because I like it so much

I listen to Issues and White Pony sometimes

I haven't listened to a new album in a year

I like lo-fi hip-hop and don't get why it's a meme.

kys:
You're ok:

Similarly I confess that I unfairly hate lo-fi hip hop entirely because of the massive new wave of faggots that go "xd favorite study music!!". I have no gripes with the actual music or anything I just hate the majority of the fans and for some reason I can't bear to hear any tracks without rolling my eyes back and groaning.

Jesus Christ was a false idol

blur is fucking garbage

I unironically listen to pitbull and Sean Paul and enjoy the shit out of em.

heheh fuck you m8

i unironically love 6ix9ine and i think day69 is excellent

I enjoy listening to Panic! At The Disco, Vices and Virtues and Pretty. Odd. are good albums

Revolver is an annoying album with bad songs.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I like the first Maroon 5 album.

I really enjoy older southern rap but at the same time if I actually met any of these rappers at the time of recording I'd probably be disgusted and terrified.

For their first four albums, Coldplay were unironically a good pop-rock band

Haystack yo

I'm actually the RHCP isn't pop rock guy. Ask me anything.

i rate 3/4 albums a day on rym after listening to them once and usually forget everything about them in following days. can't even recall a single melody.

Why are you in denial?

Underage, immediately cease and do not continue to access this website.
How in the fuck could anyone enjoy that shit past the age of 18?

Crypto trip-fag RHCP shill kys

Ok, you know what? I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SOY!!! Fine. Fine, I'm a soyboy. I don't care. Yes, Animal Collective is soy and I'm soy for liking them. Oh well. Soy revolution!!!!!

lol

>He just lets people call him a soyboy
>He uses the soy meme
Pls don't fall this hard for Sup Forums psyops and please don't be a vector for this cancer.

What denial? RHCP has always been considered Alternative Rock and Funk Rock. Why don't you change the Wikipedia page, then?

And yes, artists can be assigned multiple genres, but that still doesn't mean RHCP is pop rock.

Stadium Arcadium is definitely pop-rock
>Kiedis singing in a gay voice

if i was underage i wouldn't be iffyposting here
i would be too busy getting molested by tekashi

No, still Alternative Rock with Funk Rock and Hard Rock influences. Only a few "poppy" songs on it, and even so, they're more Alternative than the likes of The Fray, U2, OneRepublic and Coldplay. Desecration Smile is a blatant homage to Modest Mouse.

I was a fan of Imagine Dragons until very recently.

>blatant homage to Modest Mouse
Ok, I think you're definitely reaching.

When I was a freshmen in high school, I literally (without sarcasm) said, "Yeah I like to listen to Nirvana...you probably never heard of them."

i want to suck off this user, too

I rated Major Organ and the Adding Machine 1.5 stars on RYM.

I think I gave it 1.5 stars too much.

I think sad music is the best music.

being familiar with drums then seeing a thread recommending drumcentric albums i realized majority of posters have to work on their taste more

Unknown Pleasures isn't a good album and Closer is only SLIGHTLY better.

I just don't like pop music and it makes me feel so out of place with other people. I go through top 100 and a majority of it just bores me. It's too clean sounding and never goes anywhere interesting in regards of sound. I want my music to take me somewhere instead of being background noise for my life.

You like what you like and don't like what you don't, but have you considered trying out older or more obscure pop instead of Top 40? I agree with you for the most part (though I unironically enjoy some of Sheeran's stuff), but I do enjoy other pop music.

As for my own confession, I enjoy listening to Coheed and Cambria.

Cherry Bomb is a great album.

Joy Division > New Order

Tell me that Desecration Smile doesn't at least bear a resemblance to Good News For People Who Love Bad News or We Were Dead era Modest Mouse. And no, those albums are Indie/Alternative Rock.
youtu.be/2aG5RN-33vI
youtu.be/YSfTdzoO4ic

A lot of my top albums are still Sup Forumscore
I swear I actually like them

i like korn and slipknot, minus the later stuff

everybody shilling their shit is delusional except me

Your ego will get in the way of your success.

dont worry lol not serious