Fantasy Football General

/ff/ Fantasy Football General

For injury news:
rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

who /3-0/ here

Cardinals defense vs the Cowboys tomorrow night and I need 10.3 points to win, do I get the W? It's a high scoring league

Reposting from last thread

Assuming Witten + 20 > Dak, me

I played Higgins for Diggs...somehow survived that shit

>ahead by 19
>he has elliot to play
>ive got nobody

should i win?

Reporting. Cousins, Diggs, Hogan, Dalvin Cook. It was a good week.

Maybe. Arizona's defense has been pretty ass so far though

There's a chance.

>Buccaneers lost
>Still undefeated and at the top of my fantasy league

Would be if I hadn't played against the highest scoring team this week.

Unless Zeke scores 30 more points than Dez I'll be 3-0
Might be 1-2 in my other league but I still feel like my team is great so eh

I'd give you a 50% chance to win

>Lost even after starting Watkins and Hyde and starting the week with a cool 44.00 points
Thank you """Based""" Carr

>need 22 points from larry fitzgerald to be 3-0

just fuck my season up

>amari cooper

If you don't collect stamps you don't spend all your time talking about how much you hate stamp collecting.

Check mate, bigot

Holy shit, I'm in the same boat. I need Larry to get 12 points to move to 3-0

Play
>McCaffrey
>Thompson
>OBJ
>Baldwin
>Diggs
>tfw

right now i'm the only person in my league with a shot at 3-0... guess it'll take ten receptions and a touchdown from fitz to make it happen

Debating on who I should start next week: Terrelle Pryor or Jerry Rice

3-0 with this as my lineup today...

#
But this was my bench. So, um...how do I set myself up into a position where I BEAT THE PISS out of next weeks opponent?

Arizona defense or Dallas defense for at least 1 point standard - which one

Not sure, but what I do know is that I'm starting Diggs every week from now on.

I almost swapped out Diggs for Maclin worried about Keenum but I over slept

Senpaitachi make me feel better about trading away Diggs for Keenan Allen.

Fwiw I sent the offer last Wednesday after reading that Bradford's knee was worse than expected and he'd be out for around 6 weeks. I also have Thielen too.

Allen will be more consistent, at least, especially in PPR. It's not an awful trade and it's completely possible that Allen will outscore Diggs over the course of the next couple weeks.
That being said, Diggs looks legit if he can stay healthy. The Antonio Brown comparisons are for real.

I was debating whether to play him or Dez, ended up going with Dez. Luckily it doesn't look like it's going to matter but still. I drafted Diggs because I believed in his talent and so far he's playing the way I thought he would.

DOWN BY FIVE GOING INTO SUNDAYYYY NIGHT

THEM: NOBODY LEFT
ME: AMARI COOPER

ME: FUCKING LOCK

ME: GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMNIT.

>tfw one guy in my league has Antonio Brown, Kareem Hunt, and Jordan Howard
its not fair

I did alright

>post yfw you could've won if you hadn't given up on kirk
why do i always fall for the meme

I am
Idk what the fuck happened though
My team had like 70 pts at 5 pm, so I figured, fuck it I'm hung over and tired I'll take a nap because my team is fucked.
I woke up 2 hours later with 129 pts
The Kirk cousins comes storming back and almost takes my victory away
I was terrified

Is my team gd enough to win it all lads?

>0-3
>Team scored 1 (ONE) touchdown today

Is there any hope left for my season or is my goose cooked?

Honestly.
If fantasy teams were mental illness' yours would be depression.

>doesn't post number of teams
>doesn't post scoring format

Fuckin' rookie faggot. Don't waste our time, retard

you dumb fuck

Me. Based Hunt, Cousins, and OBJ. I have my matchup beat by 30, and I have Zeke who hasn't even played yet

Pretty bad team, bro. how many people in the league?
>I had Tucker too
>Opponent had Prater (19 points)

Need 8 points in standard scoring from witten. I think I'm going to make it

Did anyone else bring in the Bucs defense and lose because of it?

Is anyone else committing sudoku tonight? Just me? K.

My opponent needs .7 points from Witten.
I hope you both fail

You might as well just take that L

I've accepted it. Was hopeful until Khunt ripped that 70 yd TD. it's notfuckingfair

what do you think? should i sit bailey to be safe or put a nail in the coffin for security from stat corrections?

D-dez won't get 8 points will he? I lost by .8 last week and 2-1 is a lot different than 1-2

>Chris Thompson my most consistent performer so far
>he's only starting because david johnson got hurt

Won every week by at least 30 so far

Just sit your kicker bro don't get cute

>need dan bailey to score 4 points or more to win
How nervous should I be, /ffg/?

Who /kareemhunt/ here?

Trying to user, trying to.

12 Man .5ppr
I'm up by 3

I have Zeke
He has Dez

Who wins?

>got hunt for $4
>someone pays $9 for peterson a round later
I was sitting there completely shocked that noone fought me for hunt, its a bit embarrassing that someone paid 8 times more for DJ

kek

honestly no one expected that though

KEK

>sat jordan howard
Thanks based fantasy "experts". Thank God I didn't listen to your advice and dump him for literally anything because this is Cohen's offense now. Cunts.

Lol. Howard was never giving up his spot and the coaches knew that too. Just like how they said "Don't start T.Y Hilton against the Browns, he won't get any passes" and he goes on and scores 30 points for me. Just go with your gut man. Good players are good for a reason.

do i pick up lions d, jags d, or redskins d?
i have the giants d and pats d
i can't tell if jags are just a meme though...

also I'm willing to trade to kelce, gillislee, chris carson, frank gore, and kearse for some better wr and rb

who do you think i can get for them? or who should i keep?

Carson, Gore, and Kearse don't really have much trade value. I'd say sit on Gillislee til he heats up more and for Kelce it depends on what people need in your league

It could be worse, look what my bench did this week

I was so pumped to grab him, but I got cucked by the pick before me. Feelsbadman.

I feel slightly better now. Thanks!

I fell for the Javorius Allen meme

Is Tyrod worth picking up? My QB is Cutler and there's not really anyone else unless I want to roll the dice on Kizer, Watson or Goff. Everyone in my league is hoarding QBs

Id keep Kelce unless you can get someone to seriously overpay for him, streaming TEs is a complete fucking diceroll because of their points are so dependant on touchdowns, at least you can depend on kelce getting volume.
Speaking about dependability i like having gore around because he is guaranteed 10-12 points a game. Its nice to have those guaranteed points there for weeks where your better guys all have shitty matchups, especially later on when bye weeks and injuries happen.
Like said, your best bet is to try and ship gillislee after a wk1 type game, you can try the same thing with carson if he has a big game but youll have to scam a retard because nobody should be trusting the seahawks offense

Can Fitz pull it off for me?

As someone who owned Cooper last year iktfb

>Tyreek Hill is a gadget player

Yes. Definitely a better fantasy play than cutler

I'm tempted to give Cutler 1 more shot because he plays the Saints next week. Tyrod has been the better option so far though. Thank you, user

Take a knee

Why would you play a Defense against the Cowboys offense?

I am down by 16 this week. My opponent only has the Dallas kicker left. I have my wr2 left in a ppr league. Should I start Larry Fitzgerald, or Cole Beasley?

I am down 28 points with Witten left in a PPR league. Is there a chance?

I'm up 6 points with Fitz left to play. They have Kerwynn Williams left. I feel like I'm safe for my 3-0, but it was closer than it needed to be due to Buccs losing and Cam shitting the bed.

>Holding 2 defences

The Jags are a meme but they play the jets next week so I'd grab them

who /0-3/ here

I was close. But I managed to get 1-2. I feel like my team is a dumpster fire still though.

If I had kept with Cousins and hadn't fallen for the Smith meme I would've obliterated my opponent
Why do I even bother

You damn fool

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

C.J. Anderson for Aaron Rodgers? The Charles meme has got me spooked, and I'm feeling week 2 was an outlier.

Any sleepers or must pick ups this week?

Smallwood and the other Seattle WRs if Baldwin is out for awhile

because they are gutless and meme and if things go bad they pout and give up.

consider the eagles RB's like you would the Pats. Full on RBBC and game flow dependent on the usage.

My reaction when i'm 3-0 despite losing DJ in the first week.

Wanna post who you drafted, what type of league this Is? Legit terrible lineup.

You are gonna get btfo. They played like absolute dog shit and still scored 17 on the Broncos defense, which is much better than the Cards D. Also I imagine they are gonna be on a war path after that ass beating.

nah, I already won my week, but he might. Im still starting the cards DEF though.

I'm playing PPR, I'm up by 15 and my opponent has JJ Nelson left, thing is I have Cards D.

Do I bench the Cards D in fear they might fuck me over?

Oh. I thought you were the original user. Idk his league rules, but hoping a Defense gets 11 points on a good offense is not good. Especially since the Cowboys really don't turn the ball over much.

12 team ppr. Snake draft. Went DJ, Crow, Crabtree, Pryor, Adams, Riddick, Parker, then I don't really remember

they just need a couple picks and a sack or two and keep the scoring under 21 and 11 points at least in my leagues scoring is possible and that is a possible flow for tonight game. But in generally if your week depends on your DEF you already lost the week.

>because this is Cohen's offense now
literally no one said this

Larry

He should remember that Palmer threw 3 picks against detroit.
If he gives the cowboys a couple of short fields the cards D might go negative.
Not that it matters if hes losing and the cards D is all he can play, might as well throw them in and hope for a cheeky pick 6

Should I trade Gronk for Jeremy Maclin and Mixon? I lost DJ and Woodhead and I'm dying for an RB

WRs: Tyreke Hill, Garcon, JJ Nelson, Moncrief, and that new Browns reciever
RBs: Cohen, Buck Allen, CJ2K, Rawls

should I trade Amari Cooper and Chris Thompson for Julio Jones? This seems like a no brainer to me but I don't have many good rbs Thompson might be the real deal.