This kills the soyboy

>this kills the soyboy

There was litterally nothing wrong with hair metal

This is literally the step right before chicks with dicks. what the fuck are you on about

Yeah sure. Modern girls like transvestites.

>extremely effeminate looking men are afraid of extremely effeminate looking men
Really makes you think

>extremely effeminate looking men
>soyboy
Actually soyboys are not extremely effeminate looking men, they look like large aging bearded children

No no, that's only a brand of them. All effeminate men are, in fact, soyboys.

Have you seen soyboys? Beards don't do shit they still look feminine.

They're all look like girl to me

All beta males are effeminate to a certain degree

this is altogether wrong
that's not femininity, that's a quality of being a wimp
a gorgeous ladyboy may look like a woman and yet not be soy

>a gorgeous ladyboy may look like a woman and yet not be soy
Faggot

You sound pretty fuckin' confused to me, soyfriend.

If your glam metal band isn't named after a dangerous animal and/or a female character and doesn't have doubled consonants in its members' stage names, as well as thick fluffy hairdos and stage makeup and either dramatic photographs of the band posing in post-apocalyptic spandex and leather outfits and/or a mid-80s Playboy Playmate of the Month in a hi-cut outfit with glowing smoke in the background on its album covers and at least one "OW!" per song as well as groovy basslines and bluesy riffs and gated-reverb snares, at least two power ballads and more sass than a 300-pound black lady, you can get the FUCK out of my face.

you're thinking of nu-males, effeminate males are soyboys by definition

I've never seen anyone in a hair metal band with a weak chin.

High test

is it true that these glam metal dudes get a lot of punanis back in the day? i find it kinda hard to believe, 2bh. just look at these doods

wrong again
No other category of men invest everything so fervently into looking masculine.
alpha males are people who dominate other people with their sheer presence, they don't fool you with appearances, they have something impressively dominant about them
look at actual historical alpha males, like ceasar, william the conqueror, napoleon, henry the 8th etc. - they could be short or balding or fat, or in any other way unpleasant men, yet they didn't care.

What album has the playmate of the month in a smoky background?

nice beta buttpain

You're just confused on terms. If you're a dominant man, then you aren't soy, whether you're balding or chubby, or whatever else. But you could still have soy traits. I think everyone is guilty of having some soy. That's why you must target those traits and destroy them.

>lectures on about beautiful ladyboys
>pretends he's not the beta

There's a groupie out there for every musician.

Ratt - invasion of your privacy

yeah, such traits as having 50% female hormones in your body, fucking tool
>target those traits and destroy them
yeah, suicide

This is the most stupid fucking conversation I've ever seen. It's a made up concept on top of another to cover for the fact that no one wants to look beyond the surface of what makes people tick. I can see through every one of you kids who think that telling others what to do somehow makes you the top dog and it's absolutely pathetic. You're the type who I really like to press buttons on.

Don't be obtuse, user. There's nothing wrong with males having a balanced understanding of femininity. Soyboys are men who become detached from balance at all. It's easy to understand this...