White men

Why are white men so attractive and wanted by other races? (I'm nonwhite btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We tend to have jobs, are non-violent and respectful towards women and offer our mates a better life and prospects in return.

>phoneposter
What happened to the white shitposting game? You guys used to run this joint, now the wh*Te posts are by far the most entertaining.

flawless skin is easier to distinguish. light skin gives structure more visibility.

Shut up

im an arab woman and i only ever really been attracted to white men or men that look white i guess as arabs that's what we are taught to see as attractive

put phone down.

I have a theory: Attractiveness is based on simmetry and common facial features, that is, someone who has mostly common features is more aesthetically pleasing in this group of people. This face mixer would create better looking averages even if you mixed a bunch of ugly people

its media influence+whites being most exotic out of all races

And as you see here, caucasians kind of have a middle term skull between the other two, allowing them to be more attractive to the others aswell

said no one ever.

wrong

Why are Turks nigger tier

nigguh you just called wh*Tes attractive lmoA
i'm not him btw if u wonderi y'all need to stop that whole wh*Te masterrace stu

non violent...

may i advise you on the list of serial killers

cum-skins are violent sub-humans that should be relentlessly slaughtered like the dogs they are

his reply sums your question perfectly up i guess

white men are the best of all worlds, if you find an attractive one with a decent size dick and good job its right in the middle. Non white men are seen as lower class and criminal. A non white women finding the right white man can move up in the world socially and economically. Another thing is that historically white men have conquered this world, you speak their language, watch their media, and want to move to their nations. The white man colonized and subjugated most of the world. You say that is evil, that is fucking real masculinity man.
A colored girl dating a white man is a step up.
I read some book by a black philosopher that said that a black woman that dates a white man is welcomed into white society and leaves the trash nig society behind.

The lyrics to a china girl by david bowie describe it well

I stumble into town just like a sacred cow
Visions of swastikas in my head
Plans for everyone
It's in the whites of my eyes
My little China girl
You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are
You know, I'll give you television
I'll give you eyes of blue
I'll give you men who want to rule the world

youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

Aren't you worried about your race being washed out and going extinct by having colored or hapa children?

Non white women are for breeding, white women are for marrying.

That doesn't make sense, breeding and marrying? What's the difference?

They are the most evolved of races, alongside Ashkenazi Jews and Japanese.

Sorry dude, but things either look good or they don't. Media influence of orangutan looking woman won't suddenly make them beautiful.

went to the beach yesterday, perving on all the boobs within 50 yards of me

finest pair of tits was on some tall thicc blonde, was snogging on one of the littlest niggers i'd ever seen

woman have no standards anymore

White women belong to BBC

White men just right.