Why would anyone, for hours on end...

Why would anyone, for hours on end, voluntarily watch people who utterly despise them run around on a field for millions of dollars?

American sports would be total crap without black athletes

If you want to "boycott" them you are the ones losing

Actually the niggers are the ones losing if we boycott football.

Why not watch a good sport that blacks are shit at like hockey, weightlifting, lacrosse, swimming, or chess?

Cause nobody cares about what people do during the anthem. Just watch the game and shutup

Why is that one guy holding his heart while protesting?

Without the athletes there'd be no fans. It doesn't work vice versa. THey have the power.

says the canuck

Football players don't hate me, user. Only YOUR racist ass.

Why do fans of these things even exist? Wow you can run faster than the average person and catch a ball, real impressive.

If you're white they hate you.

Why wouldn't Americans be mad at people shitting on their country lol

Can't believe this is tolarated lol

>hockey, weightlifting, lacrosse, swimming, or chess?
Because they are boring as shit?

its now considered alt-right to stand for the national anthem

people get more mad at kneeling than they do at people marching around with nazi flags

>why do sports fans exist
I think you’re on the wrong board

>people
>niggers shitting on their country

LOL nice maymay xd
Because nobody EVER complains about the latter, right?

Funny how Jacksonville decided to kneel in the 4th quarter

And football isn't?

People sure are pretty mad about the kneeling though

am I the only one on the athletes side? I feel like I am

because neo-nazis have always been viewed as a joke, long before this crap started happening. they're disorganized, and their philosophies are pedestrian compared to the dead germans they idolize. if you actually feel threatened by them in any way, you must either be young or ignorant.

It's the most popular sport in your country

What would happen if an NFL player came out waving a Nazi flag? I assume he wouldn't be fired because my free speech and shit

a culture of hate confronts it's demons in the gleaming lights of it's own gladiator arenas.

i don't love this country. come kill me if you want.

Why are you their side? They are deliberately denigrating your country

Do you really care more about a couple losers waving a flag for a 1930s German political party than people with institutional power and influence declaring their utter hatred for you and your kind?

That doesn't mean it isn't boring. People would like lacrosse or hockey just as much or more if it was promoted to the same extent.

>kneels on a field
>utterly despises you and your kind

Now tell us how they want to sate their animal lusts on our white women, and something something reparations something something reverse racism.

So was boxing once upon a time. Everything dies, wetback.

>Now tell us how they want to sate their animal lusts on our white women, and something something reparations something something reverse racism.
You talk like a relic of the 80s.

>lacrosse and hockey are less popular because people don't know about them.

Moron

>people with institutional power and influence declaring their utter hatred for you and your kind?
You mean voicing their opinions about institutionalized, system racism in the justice system?

Oh Canada, the homo's native land.

>You mean voicing their opinions about institutionalized, system racism in the justice system?
I can tell when I'm being baited.

Not what I said at all.

why do the blacks simply just stop committing crimes? i see things all the time i cannot afford or ways to make money that would cause me problems if i were to attempt them, yet i am able to restrain myself.

>utter hatred for you and your kind?
Jesus, could you even be more fucking dramatic?

> still watchin Fox News

B8

>not watching Fox News

Because the announcers and Espn don’t stfu about it

>hating the political regime of a country is the same as hating every single person who lives in that country

t. retard

so according to you the american revolutionaries hated the american people because they believed the colonies needed radical political change

>handegg players
>people with institutional power and influence
most of them these guys throw a ball around for 4 years and get CTE m8.

They hate all whites, and the Haitian revolution proved that cucking for them does nothing to deter their bloodlust.

The revolutionaries fought for the right to forge their own destinies. These blacks are kneeling because drug dealing felons are being shot dead after pulling guns on police,

I don't anymore

Pretty easy to quit watching when my team has won so much though

the revolutionaries fought for their rights to own human beings as slaves. these blacks are kneeling because black men selling cigarettes are choked to death by cops

hey look, i can be biased as well

>criminal with lengthy rap sheet dies because he's 500 lbs and a little physical exertion was too much for him
Fattie shouldn't have done the crime

>defending niggers that get paid MILLIONS to disrespect the country they get paid by because some random niggers who dindu nuffin got shot by the police

C U C K

Look, Tucker only had to score a FG for me to win but because of Trump the Jags nearly shut them out and I've lost this week. What twisted timeline has Bortles throwing 4tds in non-garbage-time?!

A millionaire nigger athlete without millions is just another nigger.

>literal leaf

A bigoted racist without the internet is just another pathetic loser...

I don't, I watch playoff hockey, golf championships and sometimes the super bowl.

Just here because it's all over the news and am enjoying white cucks defend their nigger worship

t. niggermcfaggotface

>nazi flags
nazi FLAG, it was one single person

>tune into the sunday night game on nbc
>preshow
>"WHO KNEELED? WHAT DID THEY THINK ABOUT TRUMP? IS IT UNPATRIOTIC TO KNEEL?"

idk but i stopped watching the NFL last year. won't watch or buy any merchandise ever again.

Not for long. It's hemorrhaging viewers.

>still giving them their ratings

why

I don't understand, if you're a racist piece of shit, why do you care about NFL at all?

#notmysport

Fuck the NFL

if your sport is divegrass in gobbely wobbley land then why do you feel the need to shitpost in a football thread?

You didn't answer my question.

Because every American is like pic related. All this “outrage” is fake patriotism.

I'm nuclear, I'm wild, I'm breaking up inside, a heart of broken glass defiled, deep inside the abandoned child.

Never again. I've taken the ice pill.

Because retard. Watching beasts fight has been the pastime of gentlemen since antiquity. The NFL however has gone too far, the players are there to entertain us not to have uppity opinions.

You're just a dumb cunt, fighting the frizzies at eleven,

Refuse to watch till this is addressed or they're FIRED!

That’s you, you lying little shitlet.

the opposite. he'd be cut and fired and disgraced in a heartbeat

and you think I can't tell my own kind :P

Why is American nationalism so fragile?

hallo suomi

I can think you would take well institutions of your country defaming you, and perhaps waving russian flags

We mock it saying it’s defending Israel until a black takes a knee.

Cognitive dissonance
>T-there's nothing wrong with America!

lol fat rednecks are turning against their beloved fooseball because the niggers are talking out of turn? this is gonna be fun to watch.

all the racist, uneducated hick shit is an obvious, festering problem that's covered by the thinnest veneer of troops and flags. even the weakest poke in the nationalist brainwashing makes old white people see what the country really is, and it fucking triggers them hard because from day 1 americans are taught we're the best ever.

it's like a toddler whose parents tell them, eat your veggies and you'll be able to fly! and then the toddler pitches a fit when they can't fly after all.

I'm an old white person I am fo sure, like I'm in my mid twenties, surely

get over yourself you millennial trash

yeah then they realize we aren't the best because of all the tyrones that disproportionally commit crimes and bring down their own communities.

yes young white people are also super fucking triggered by it. but they received their brainwashing from the old white people, so it's interchangeable.

right. crime is a problem, especially in predominantly black inner city areas. this is the kind of thing protests bring to light. there are many problems that get swept under the rug, and many people who'd like them kept under the rug.

Well yeah, I sit on my couch when I watch tv. If I was at the stadium I would be standing. What is your point?

Oh yeah, youre just a nigger lover that is still butthurt from November 8th. Fuck off.

>refuse to make my community a better place
>community is shithole
>Get angry at white people who moved out of shithole years ago when they saw how blacks act
>Whitey is starting to recognize it and fight back a bit
>Chimp out even more, causing more whites to recognize how badly blacks fuck up our nation

Kneeling is not as bad as the showboating Neanderthal attitudes the players have the whole game.

I don't watch fatslam ball because of this

why are white people so fragile? it's so fucking pathetic.

You ever play those chess hustlers in NYC? Some of them are pretty decent, but only at blitz chess.

At least I'll still have a job, home, and children I love

Because he still loves his country, just protesting shitty cops

Well when you dont have clean drinking water you might get a bit disgruntled

aren't they protesting against police violence and easy triggers? And general racism I guess?
Why would wathers think they despise them? Unless they're cops.

>shitting on their country
or maybe they're people who love their country and want to change it for the better?
it's not by not talking about things that you improve them.

Americans are prone to such histrionic behavior.

>leftists control education institutions, the media, corporations
>the right has been brainwashed

Why are you shitposting? It's self-harm