Latin America Sphere Thread

Let's discuss about our problems and Venezuela.
Venezuela has to fuck off.
Also Argentina, you must take Malvinas now. It's your opportunity

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/5ee6b03daee141c3b89d419ecadcc7fa/venezuelans-pick-through-trash-food-eat-or-sell
youtube.com/watch?v=-X7V9BWrL74
wattpad.com/story/61979551-la-verdadera-empatía
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Argentina should take the southern cone, its rightful Argentine clay.

Our main problem is mexico. We need to close the border.

>Malvinas

B-but Chile. They got our respect after 7-0
>Malvinas wants independence

venefag here
ask me anything

Will the Wall be finished?
What are you, people, eating over there?

Fuck Chile, they need to be annexed, and there has to be another Conquista Del Desierto, to cleanse the natives and create a pure white southern cone.

Will Brazil be ok?

>cleanse the natives
South America isn't Australia, dear Burger.
>Uruguay is planning a move

I'm standing with the UK on this one. Falklands don't want to be stuck with the Argies.

trash

bigstory.ap.org/article/5ee6b03daee141c3b89d419ecadcc7fa/venezuelans-pick-through-trash-food-eat-or-sell

I don't care about Niggers
This can't be real

>implying all those spearchuckers in chile and northern argentina arent natives, and shouldnt be destroyed.

Wait! Do you actually eat Germany, I mean, Trash?

youtube.com/watch?v=-X7V9BWrL74

B-but the old Natives invented the Telephone. They were bros.
Well, shit

Do you shit in the streets now that you have no bog roll?

shitting on the street its not common here

people now wipe with baby towels like pic related however even these are getting low on existense and it's price going to the sky

So, how do you see South America?
What are your opinions about it?

DESIGNATED

What is the consequences for black market trade?

>Venezuela is America's India
What country is the Europea's India?

Is there a middle class left in venezuela?

Do you see the possibility of a coup or uprising?

What about your congress, do they have any real power against Maduro and his cronies?

Do Venezuelans attack each others daily?

whats the democratic socalism like?

How are you doing, Braz?

Yesterday we signed a ceasefire and the FARC agreed to turn over their guns. The FARC will stop existing as long people say yes to the plebiscite and they keep their word and don't do something completely stupid, like blowing up something or kidnapping someone important.

So Fucked.
How are you, Ven?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Also, ask me anything.

>Ven
Did you reply to the wrong person?

Anyway, I'm doing pretty fine. Things seem promising this time with the ONU supervising the process and all, so there may be actually chance to end this bullshit. And if promises don't stay in paper this will be a good chance to develop the countryside and the remote areas abandoned by the government.

How is your Economy doing, Braz?
Do banks try to crash you?

How's Brexit affecting you lads?

That's great news, Culom (I wrongly typed Ven).
How are the youngsters over there?

Brazil was never ok

Mexican Peso raised while Brexit, It fell after it

What is the general reception to this? What's your opinion on this? am in gringolandia atm btw

Dumb, but the fact I'm a friendless NEET may be biasing my opinion.

Mixed feelings with cautious optimism in general but a strong opposition by some.

The economy is in recession, lots of unemployment and high inflation. The reforms needed won't happen with the new government, both lefties and conservatives in brazil love bureaucracy (mostly because it enables corruption for dat sweet campaign money).

now of course we can't trust politicians (specially Colombian ones) and I'd rather give FARC helicopter rides (if you catch my drift)

but if everything goes as planed... is that it? so the next step would be to tackle political corruption/embezzlement/ etc.? if so, I think it's great. would love to see a prosperous Colombia

The Natives are God's chosen people. That'll never happen.

Follow the 10 commandments and repent. The treasures of the elite will then fall into your lap only if you keep God's laws holy and repent. If not you shall perish. Don't perish.

>Friendless NEET
Then, how do you pay your Internet?

I suppose you refer to black market dollar trading. There are no consequences.
Yes, there is still some middle class left.
I don't see any national-level uprisings happening.
The congress can't do jack shit, since the Supreme Justice Tribunal can approve or disapprove everything they do, and this tribunal is corrupt (what a surprise)
trick question

>but if everything goes as planed... is that it?
Yes. The next steps would be reintegrating the former members of the FARC to society, trials for those who committed war crimes, giving back the land they took to their rightful owners, increasing the presence of the government in areas formerly controlled by the FARC to prevent uprisings from happening again and dealing with the ELN, former AUC criminal bands like the "Aguilas Negras" and urban crime syndicates.

Mexico is best Latin-American country

Opening a church is a good way to make money here actually. God is sure generous in sendind poor, desperate fucks willing to give you money.

I live with my parents, obviously.

That's so cute, you're cute.
Do you have hobbies?
Do you have hobbies?

>mfw Colombia might actually do something good for once

I'm all for killing guerrilleros, but this needs to be done. I think if we remain vigilent on the political corruption and do something about the drug problem, we can have something good going for us.

>mfw the failed War on Drugs (TM) might be finally over, and we just say "fuck it" and legalize everything

>mfw Colombia SuperCocaine Power 2030

Strap on lads, dis gon be gud.

Do you have a job?

I will watch São Paulo in flames that'll be put out with their children's blood for considering that the stupid inferior fucks. Signing up for the draft as soon as they try.
Wish we could nuke them.
Chile and Brazil hate them too no one will care

>friendless NEET

Dude, where do you live? why are you friendless? how is that even possible in Colombia? did your parents spoil you? do you at least a have a gf I hope you're not kissless too KEK

do you have any plans of getting out in case it goes down to a civil war/revolution?

Why don't other latin american countries, instead of the United States, intervene in Venezuela and force it to adopt economic and political reforms?

Sure, if wallowing in self-loathing counts as a hobby.

He may be gay too
Please
We don't like to force people to.. .
Jejeje

More like Argentina, Chile and Uruguay should reach a mutual agreement and merge into one big Federal Republic of the Southern Cone.

Nação Gaúcha/Nación Gaucha when?

sure you will, Allah willing.

I live in the north. They aren't that bad just ugly

> United States Of South America
Why?

May Pinochet make your bombers steady as they destroy whatever your goverment house is named.

Mostly reading, gaming and hiking/biking.

Hey, Texas!
How are you doing over there?
How are you?

Argentina can't annex shit. Crossing the fucking mountains is like trying to invade the UK. Doesn't help that their military is subpar

You're almost perfect.
Are you white?
Do you have a job?

>Dude, where do you live?
Bogotá
>why are you friendless?
Because I'm a socially awkward introvert.

>how is that even possible in Colombia?
The friendless part is possible in every city big enough in the world.
The NEET part is because I just got expelled from college for a low GPA, I'm smart but dealing withy classmates was very straining and I stopped caring after a while.

>did your parents spoil you?
No, but they sheltered me and I think I have abandonment issues because they're always were working when I was a kid.

>do you at least a have a gf I hope you're not kissless too KEK
Of course I'm kissless. I'm a robot tier loser, m8, in nine years I'll be a powerful wizard.

How is Brazil from a cyclist point of view? Excellent? Terrible?

>Sure, if wallowing in self-loathing counts as a hobby.

user, what's wrong. Seriously... I mean, don't think I can help you, but how bad is it?

Come on, bro. I'm sure there is a thing for you.
We can help you

How are you doing, Silver?

Not that bad if I keep myself distracted. At least I'm not suicidal.

No, you can't.

Yes I can.
Also
How is the Colombian Art?
Are you making good books, plays, etc?

FUAARRRRRKKKK M8 i didn't know... That is fucking sad user.

I... I really don't know how to help you, so take this with a grain of salt.

You clearly have self-esteem issues. you're your own worst enemy and have been holding yourself back for a while now. my story is not that similar to yours, but not that different either

>still virgin, but technically. I've gone 3rd base, so it's something I guess
>was kinda spoiled by my parents, mother used to beat me weekly tho. still having problems with dealing with it, but it's getting better every day
>was pretty self-loathing for a while
>got /fit/ and decided to make something of myself. Parents are helping of course, so i'm thankful for that

I think you just need to focus all that negativity somehwere else, user; not on yourself. all the self-loathing I had before, I just shifted into politics. having something to live for is important, even it seems menial.

This hole you're in seem pretty deep. What's important is that you don't let it consume you, you need to climb out of it and make something of yourself.

Or not, your choice really. But when you have something to live for, it's just so much better. Even in the worst of days, I just shrug everything off.

Take the first step, user. And don't ever look back.

Ever.

It depends where you are. In São Paulo there's been a big push to promote biking as a means of transport, so we have a bunch of bike lanes over the main city routes. They are good, not perfect but better than riding in traffic. Biking is becoming more and more common, but outside of capitals and touristy cities there isn't much infrastructure.

If you're talking about mountain biking, there are tons of trails over the country, mostly on state parks.

Not white, there's no white people in south america (except Argentina). I'm mixed native brazilian/italian.

Don't work, quit my job to study and travel and shit.

>Native Brazilian
Tell me more

Why?
Location location location.

You know boludo, i like that.

SouthAmerica cone, best cone

Not much to say, I've never had connection to the culture at all. All I know is my great grandfather was a native.

Well, you are still better than a whitefag.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all.

>Yes I can.
Do you have a psychology degree?

>How is the Colombian Art?
Good enough.

>Are you making good books, plays, etc?
I don't know. I prefer to read classics and while I enjoy theater I don't really pay attention to it.

I know my issues. Self-awareness is the hallmark of a low self-esteem NEET.

>Take the first step, user. And don't ever look back.
Easier said than done. Every time I take a first step I end up going back and it becomes harder with every failed try.

>Easier said than done. Every time I take a first step I end up going back and it becomes harder with every failed try.

No shit, I'm still trying to sort out my issues as well. It's not easy, it was never meant to be. Life gets harder every day, and thus as men we must push harder against its meaninglessness and injustice. That's kinda the whole point of living, you're in a constant battle against life.

>Every time I take a first step I end up going back and it becomes harder with every failed try.

>Every time I take a first step I end up going back

>I end up going back

That's the problem. Yeah you failed, so? everyone fails a million times, what matters is the fact that they can shake of that failure and keep pushing

Pic related shows that you can be crucified by the media, have failed businesses, be compared to hitler, etc. and STILL push through.

>Argentina
>White

The Point of Living is To die.
Life is a book and the Ending Dot is dead.
We must love dead, we must make the life a fractal, our own song, our own album.
But it's important to have a great dead, a memetic, memorable one...
A tragedy, comedy.
One is a part of the Infinity which is a face of a Coin named: 0
We are part of the Axis.

We must remember the True Empathy (which is a coin)
We should let our Shadows do what they do best once in a month

>The Point of Living is To die.

Well, yeah pretty much. that doesn't mean that we should just engage in a life of self-loathing and nihilism. I mean if you're not living to your fullest potential, you're not living, you're just existing. might as well commit suicide at that point.

True Empathy.
You must hate, you must love.
Do the chaos of them.
Chaos is 0
We must extract from it to understand it all.
Chaos is the Tetralemma.

>except Argentina

Fuck off Argentinian proxy

Nigga what the actual fuck are you smoking

You must remember what are the Desire and the Fear.
This fuckers make us be apart.
You must fear other things

There are white people in Argentina you dumbass, also white passing but not white just like some arabs.
> muh native feelings

pls read ebin post I made

I mean seriously, if you're not living, you might as well an hero.

The choice is yours.

Everyone knows outside Buenos Aires, Argentina is just a Native Amecan country

Take both and not take both
Take neither both nor not take both.
Blue - Green - Red
wattpad.com/story/61979551-la-verdadera-empatía

DUDE
UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS
LMAO

Everything is real
Reality is 0
Extract