The NFL should replace the national anthem with a Nazi getting punched in the face. Boom: problem solved...

The NFL should replace the national anthem with a Nazi getting punched in the face. Boom: problem solved, no more protests and everyone is united.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do we even play the anthem before sporting events? It's pretty stupid desu

>Mummy I just watched a mentally ill man get knocked the fuck out!

It's perverse. Punching someone that hard is a worse act than wearing a swastika.

Nazi threw a banana and someone and he handed it back to him. Nothing wrong with that

but neo-nazis are the ones upset about the protests

>neonazi fuck gets its ass handed to it
>"YAY THAT'S HOW IT IS, NO TOLERANCE FOR INTOLERANCE!"
>antifa faggot gets its ass handed to it
>"BAAWWWWW THE ALT-RIGHT IS VIOLENT!"

Chill out and punch a Nazi. I know there are still a few hiding in Brazil

I was going to ask this, is it really done at every game or just big occasions?

do kids still have to say the pledge of alliegiance every day?

cult behaviour.

yes to both, never understood why either

Had to say the pledge at the beginning of school everyday from first grade through the end of high school. I stopped standing back in junior year because this shit is stupid

>NO TOLERANCE FOR INTOLERANCE
That's literally the definition of tolerance

It just comes with the patriotic attitude in our culture, or what used to be the culture I should say.

The NFL one time I think a decade or so ago tried to start a game without playing the national anthem because they were late for kickoff, and they were met with overwhelming anger and negativity, since the whole point is to honor those that give their time, or even their lives for the benefit of the rest of us. Think of it as a kind of Spartan ritual I guess. If we didn't have strong men, we wouldn't have a strong country, and so we honor this strength.

Except now it's become the hip cool thing to equate patriotism or national pride with facism and supremacy because the propaganda got too out of control and now everybody thinks someone is out to get them. We've all literally turned into Sup Forums in real life.

>Except now it's become the hip cool thing to equate patriotism or national pride with facism and supremacy because the propaganda got too out of control and now everybody thinks someone is out to get them. We've all literally turned into Sup Forums in real life.

inevitable backlash from so many people going full retard patriotic for years after 9/11.

>since the whole point is to honor those that give their time, or even their lives for the benefit of the rest of us

How about voting for more benefits for veterans instead of constantly cutting them? I'd rather have that as a thank you than some random celeb singing the anthem

Nothing wrong with reinforcing a national identity and culture. Maybe if we did more of it we wouldn't have millions of self hating liberals and Muslims who hate our countries and want to see them destroyed.

>Nazi threw a banana
bet he also called someone a monkey
based

Didn't work for us either, m8

I'm not sure the national anthem at every sports event, and forcing school kids to rattle off a pledge every day to the point it becomes a meaningless chore will stop muslims from existing.

most of the people who fought nazi's would probably be considered nazi's by today's standards
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

>that picture
wtf I love anime now

that's has to be the most cringe inducing video I've seen that hasn't been made by ChrisChan.

Jesus Christ

Leaving British Muslims to their own devices hasn't worked either, in fact it's been disastrous to such a level the authorities have worked desperately hard to cover up the scope of the problem and it still spills out into the public awareness. As an American user has pointed out though the pledge has even stopped working in America. Racial differences are too great and recent years have proved how easy it is to rile up those differences and turn people against their country.

How retarded is this guy? You can't expect some 18 year old draftee to accurately predict the geopolitical situation 70 years in the future.