youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based meme

>Trump kills off football ushering in soccer as America's top sport

About fucking time

>soccer

Football*

Wouldn't kill it if they just fired the niggers who do it
There's plenty of white players to make up for them and a decent amount of smart black players who didn't fall for this shit. Most of the kneelers are nobodies anyway.

>1,600 players in the NFL
>500 protested

Ya, they're not getting fired

>We will never have a mass firing of players and coaches proceeded by Replacements style shenanigans, only instead of letting the prima Donnas come back the scabs get rings and long careers.

Those numbers include ones who tried to hide in locker rooms?

I don't think they're going to directly fire anyone. But when they're contract is up... kneeling will not look good on the old resume.

It's like straight out of The Onion article.

>european international football
>all players stand for the anthem, most sing it (if it has lyrics)
>players not coming out to the anthem is literally unheard of

What the fuck americans

>Football*

Feetball*

We never play the anthem during a club match you retard.

I never mentioned we did you mong

You're comparing apples and oranges you dumb shit.

I would be so happy if they just fired all those players and replaced them with arena football players and old vets. Sure some of them would get bullied around by the more talented NFL guys but it would be an interesting year and we would be rid of trash

How's the sport killed

If you can murder 96 people at a divegrass game and continue to play I think we will be ok with a few dozen players kneeling

Why would that make you happy?

fuck soccer

Sup Forums kept filling up with Americans claiming that this would kill the NFL.

*poofter

Did you just disrespect Emperor's son favourite sport?

Boxing is and always has been THE sport. It's about time that we finally grew some balls again and realized it.

soccer is a common sport for children

How long has he been in their youth team? I knew his son liked the sport but didn't know he was in the youth setup of an MLS club.

So this a form of a news outlet in England?

In so far as Sup Forums is the only source of NFL news I'm remotely likely to read, yes.

because it would show the NFL is protecting american football culture, not allowing it to become a political zombie fest

If you don't want the NFL to be political, stop playing the anthem before every game

>mfw an amerikneel clapped after watching his 3 hours of commercials near me

Paco pls

Nah, maybe they should just start drafting army guys only. Since these chumps can't do something as simple as standing up for an anthem while soldiers are volunteering enabled them and me and you not to be drafted into war. May as well draft a league of less talented army vets and let the talented NFL players become janitors somewhere

>start drafting army guys only

They're a bit busy being in the army you retard

>soldiers fight for our freedom
>use your freedom
>REEEEEEEE DON'T DO THAT

really makes you think

Maybe our President shouldn't encite the country then?

89 iq

It was pretty funny watching the sports world tell trump to fuck off

>kneeling football league

>sportsworld

Thanks for the thought out response

I thought you'd appreciate the example.

>playing the anthem is now so political that people can bring in their personal grudges to shove in every persons face

Christ alive Sup Forums is right about one thing and it's that you pieces of human garbage won't stop until you fuck up everything. Though what annoys me is you pretend it's not happening and believe your own bs.

Your society deserves to collapse, the world doesn't exist to kiss your ass and be your provider.

It will be interesting to see if any Cowboys players dare to kneel during the anthem.

>protecting American football culture
They could do that by either not playing the anthem or keeping all the players in the locker room while it's playing like the college players do.

I guess we can't expect much from adults in this country anymore

He's right though. His point is you'll never see football players "protesting" during anthems at an international match. Because FIFA juggernaut will fall upon your federation in the blink of an eye and would ban you for any FIFA competition for years.
This way US Soccer banned every form of protest when players play for USNT, if they had the stupid idea of doing this (Because Megan Rapin'hoe of USWNT kneeled, wanting to act cool and tough)

Yes, because Army Football draws millions of fans to West Point every Saturday

actually, I have personally attended dozens of games at West point

>and basketball players
>and baseball players
>and soccer players
>even rich owners who supported trump told him to fuck off

;)

they're shooting themselves in the foot to "tell trump to fuck off"

:)))))))))

>Patriots owner gives out a politically correct statement
>hurr i believe him, he told trump to fuck off!

>defending a literal jew

Hey there Mr. Shekelberg

trump would understand brand protection

It's not right to expect anything out of anyone besides adherence to the law. And luckily there's no law that states a person must stand for the anthem. Just flag code which suggests it for civilians. There's actually specific lines in the code though that outright state that much of what right wingers do with the flag is a violation which is disrespect for our nation. Especially the blue lives matter flag.

yeah, sure, you can do what you want

and I can say I think they're cunts who should look for different work

this exactly

You're referring to that idiot on Twitter aren't you.
Except he's wrong.

That applies to *actual* flags only. Not things which bear it's design.
So you can't make a flag into slippers, but you can buy slippers painted with the flags colours.

Not true.

During the national anthem at France '98, the romanian team held hands and got dyke haircuts in protest of the treatment of lesbians under Constantinescu's regime.

forgot pic

bit of an old example

gay

mayweather killed boxing by being unstoppable and boring at the same time. there will never be another famous boxer, and the sport will be dead within 5 years.

*Kneels* as a 4cc player when?

even donald played football in youth

Great idea

soccer is a very common sport, even I've played many seasons of it in the past, however, it's like track and field in terms of relevance

@78509255
very low effort troll attempt

Playing the anthem before every domestic match is extremely political. It should be scrapped.

Explain how they're shooting themselves in the foot.

My post was in reference to actual flags being being used not in accordance with the code. This includes he Blue Lives Matter flag appropriating the stars and stripes, and NFL fanfare which includes those huge flags being held across the field horizontally and people running around with flags, pinning them on things or wearing flags like ponchos like Kid Rock does. All of that is clear violation of flag code.
And as far as you thinking wearing sandals with the flag design on them is ok, I suggest you actually read our flag code.

>be comfy national passtime with national following
>publicly inject politics into your sport,
>impugn national anthem of said national following on television

>explain how they're shooting themselves in the foot

are you just stupid or what buddy?

He only incites the people stupid enough to fall for it.

we done it lads

bow down

>national football league
>don't stand during the national anthem
wew

So how's that shooting themselves in the foot. Are they getting fired, suspended?

Or

more like
>neeling football league

>Americucks have a book of flag codes

>le they took the bait

Calls players sons of bitches for not standing for anthem. Calls nazis in Charlottesville fine people.

some dyke started kneeling on the women's team, but no ones cares because it's women's soccer.

Why is kneeling in this instance considered by the kneeler to be offensive anyway? It looks like you're kneeling to show subservience.

My theory

Kaepernick, a former star but at the time a benchwarmer who started this shit, started by staying seated on the bench. 2 games into it a reporter goes "Hey any reason you're sitting?" and Kaep gives an autistic answer about how he can't stand for the anthem because cops shoot bad guys. In reality he's probably depressed that he's blown his career.

The media makes it into a thing, so he wants to pizzazz it up...
>*looks around*
>*sees religious player who kneels in prayer before taking the field*
(Tim Tebow)
>*kinda copies that but doesn't pray*

Voila an irrelevant benchwarmer has made himself into a meme

>(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart

This section of the code makes it pretty clear they aren't just talking about actual physical flags. Patches and pins are named specifically in the code and are exactly what you describe as being the design on some non flag material. There are additionally other bits in the code that explicitly outline how advertisement is wrong use for the flag, and we all know the DoD has been paying millions to have these pregame honorings in order to advertise for enlistment.

If anything, kneeling or remaining seated when the anthem is played at an NFL game is about the most respectful thing you could do for the nation.

Also
>The words “flag, standard, colors, or ensign”, as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

People who get upset at kneelers should probably check Trump and the merchandise he's been selling at a profit before they start going after NFL players.

because conservicucks desire conformity above all else

Because it is done as a show of disrespect

>If anything, kneeling or remaining seated when the anthem is played at an NFL game is about the most respectful thing you could do for the nation.

Attempting to retcon standing for the anthem?

>Calls players sons of bitches
To be fair, most of the players involved yesterday are literally sons of bitches, and most never knew their father while growing up

Good. Am*rica must be destroyed at all costs.

Im sorry but what the fuck happened?

Guessing you've never been outside the US. Spoiler alert: the whole fucking world is racist and shitty

>"DAGNABBIT CLETUS HE JUST DOOPIN DIDDLY DONG KNEELED IN FRUNNA THE QUEEN THE MONARCHYS DEAD NOW BOY"

The most noteworthy part of a national anthem before an NFL game used to be a great singing performance or a riveting flyover. Colin Kaepernick changed that. A washed up QB started staying seated in protest during the anthem and in solidarity with the movement "Black Lives Matter." The benchwarmer began giving interviews about police hiring procedures and weighing in on shootings. Other athletes began to join him in sitting or kneeling during the anthem.
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said.
Initially, Kaepernick was alone in his protest. And unnoticed. His protest didn’t come to light and gain national attention until the third preseason game of 2016. Kaepernick was released by his team (for sucking dick) and no other team wanted him. But other players continue to protest during the anthem.

Trump has been very vocal in criticizing such actions. At Alabama Republican Sen. Luther Strange's campaign rally Friday, Trump said, "Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired! You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country."
Trump then tweeted: "If a player wants the privilege of making millions of dollars in the NFL,or other leagues, he or she should not be allowed to disrespect. ... our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!"

This reaaaally triggered he millionaire football players and they all staged protests during the anthem this weekend. The season started 2 weeks ago, but a bunch of players kneeled, sat, or stayed in the locker room to piss off Trump.

When the anthem is commercialized and a pregame honoring becomes a clear misappropriation of the flag and our nation as outlined in the code, then yeah this "retcon" actually makes perfect sense.

>Stirs up controversy in Handegg
>Allows Soccer to gain ground
>Unifies the Country in time for the 2018 World Cup

Trump Playing 5D Chess, 15 steps ahead already

Fair enough. If the players gave that reason, I don't think anyone would mind. Instead, they're aligning themselves with a shit, borderline terrorist organization.

>This Denial

Admit it cletus, your precious CTECollide will die off just like the brain of the players

>shit borderline terrorist organization
Protesting police brutality doesn't mean you automatically align with on all points or are in the group BLM. Additionally, what terroristic actions has the group done? As far as I have seen there are no calls for terrorism in the group's platform. Just a couple individuals fucking things up, much like their badge wearing counterparts. Good and bad people on both sides, if you ask me.

check'd

>"What do we want? DEAD COPS!"
>"When do we want it? NOW!"
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

I'm sure their billionaire funders told them to cool it on this after one of them started blasting cops in Dallas.

They've kicked whites out of their meetings, have advocated for genocide of whites, and disrupted many LGBT events.

If Kaepernick doesn't want to be seen supporting BLM, he sure isn't going out of his way to stop that from happening.

I agree that militarization of police is a problem, but Kaepernick picked the most hamfisted way possible to express his views on this. And like with OJ and Michael Jackson, whenever one person of color makes a mistake, the wagons are circled and black cultural leaders refuse to admit they've done anything wrong. And even double down call anyone critical of them a racist. It's the same old playbook, but I can't help but feel it's being overplayed. The rise of Trump is the signal of a growing weariness over this kind of relentless attack.