/bet/

New week edition

Place your bets on Wu to beat Monteiro. Chinese protege, number 1 Juniors, playing on home soil against a player that is quite unconvincing on hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.women.soccerway.com/international/europe/uefa-u17-championship-women/2018-lithuania/1st-qualifying-round/r39275/matches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the house always wins

Not this time, my boy Wu's on fucking fire

Last monday: £1,191

This morning: £1,814

jinxed it

>not being the house and exploting the peasants

I recommend paying attention to Under 17s international women's football. I think it's world cup or euros qualifying right now and Moldova have lost by over 8 goals in the last two games and Moldova are about to get BTFO by Hungary

Ends 4-0 lid

What kind of success have you been having?

What do you mean "lid"?

Last monday: £1,191

This morning: £1,812

3:45pm: £1,815 with £30 coming in if Hungary Women 17s don't concede in the next 40 minutes.

Who /bettingtheirlifesavingsonarsenal/ here?

I took a two year break from betting because it was getting out of hand for me. I recently got back with the Mayweather fight. Had a parlay with the, and two soccer matches and made $500 from it. Ever since then I've been betting once a weekend or so, throwing change at matches. I'm up $1300 since then.

>betting on a shaky team against a disciplined Tony Pulis side

m8 I'm an Arsenal fan and I am not even confident

Bet on sporting not to lose against barça. Youre welcome.

Keep an eye on this lads: us.women.soccerway.com/international/europe/uefa-u17-championship-women/2018-lithuania/1st-qualifying-round/r39275/matches/

Some easy money to be made here betting that the JUST-tier teams won't score, e.g.

Belgium / Belarus tomorrow
Denmark / Kazakhstan on Wednesday
Portugal / Georgia on Thursday

Honest question: why do people bet on games before they even begin? I don't get it. You could have a red card within 15 minutes, or the team you're supporting could be shambolic on the day. Why not bet in-game?

To get better odds and to get the value from the bookies. If you find some info that a certain player is injured and not playing, the bookie might not update the odds yet and you nick the bigger odds with the bigger value. That's just the theoretical sense.
Personally, I rarely bet on football pre-match, usually in-play, but on other sports like basketball, almost 9 times out of 10 I bet pre-match, just depends

Very strange that the odds for Moldova not to score in Hungary Women U17 v Moldova Women U17 suddenly dropped at half-time.

I bet £115 with a potential £199 payout.

Currently 57 minutes in with Hungary 2 - 0 up and Moldova with 0 corners, 0 shots on goal, 0 shots off goal. Suspicious...

Good luck, wanted to hop on as well, but the match is not on my bookie, not even on bet365 ffs

No idea why they dropped their odds. It's at 1/16 now and the game itself is only 80 minutes long.

I found great odds on it, but I'm on a train in the middle of the countryside and I lost my internet connection. By the time it came back, Hungary had scored and the odds were atrocious.

What are you doing in the countryside lad? Are you a Drumpf supporter or something?

4:41: £1,899

Thanks famalam

Earned a cheeky £40

hello laddies. sorry about those NFL picks in the last thread. Houston came so close though! I didn't watch the Miami vs NYJ game, so I have no idea how a team as garbage as the jets pulled out the win. Oakland simply ran into a very hot Washington team who was playing at home.

As for the dota picks, they all came through except the dire, who seems to be losing a lot more now that their honeymoon phase is over.

Not much going on today, the only bet I like is Navi over Empire for dota pit qualifiers @ 1.53. Navi has been looking amazing, and empire has been losing quite a lot. Also, navi already beat empire in their last 2 matches, I don't see any reason they would lose today.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD NIGHT

Like most United/City players, I live in Cheshire and commute into Manchester. About half the journey is fields.

6:28pm: £1,929

At least three games worth keeping an eye on at the moment.

Slovan Liberec to win, they're playing against 10 men, small odds but oh well

fucking cucks got red carded themselves, cash out

lot of losing tips being posted recently lads

I noticed. The cash-out value was really low though. I'd rather just see if they can nick a lucky 1-0.

they already did, i got cucked big time lol, FUG

What are your experiences with Bwin and Betway? I'm thinking about depositing money there but at the same time I've heard plenty of horror stories with these bookies so I'm a bit worried. They do tend to have really good odds though.

Ayyy hate Arsenal but thanks for the $400

Because its just people posting random shitty bets

Why did /bet/ come back?

not every tip will win. doesn't matter how good of a gambler you are, there are always good bets that lose.

being a professional sports bettor is like being a pro poker player in some ways. even the best poker player in the world can lose on a bet where they simply get unlucky.

Sox over Jays?

Bwin = no problem. Will limit you after a while, but so will any EU bookie.
Betway = lots of issues when withdrawing money. Always require lots of documents and telephone calls to verify identity. Less trustworthy than Bwin.

Everyone here should start using a spreadsheet, then its easy to see who's a winner and who's a loser.

This is how a spreadsheet looks like.

All right. Just made a deposit on Bwin but I guess I will hold out on Betway for now.

*forgot pic

Down spastic