Is Japanese harder than Greek?

Is Japanese harder than Greek?
Is it worth learning Japanese?

learn turkish

learn american

The way I see it, all languages are roughly equally logical, except for languages with kanji. Japanese and Chinese are just like normal languages, expect they have thousands of characters for no real reason. Japanese is at least a lot easier to learn than Chinese since it has a phonetic system to compliment their retardation with kanji.

Of course I'm talking out of my ass here since the only languages I've ever studied are Spanish and Japanese.

why learn a poor copy of the english language

You can learn hiragana in less than two weeks, basic grammar in another two and even memorize some vocabulary while doing so. Shit will look like a breeze, you will feel like a badass and fantasize about actually making it. Then you'll hit the Kanji wall and lose all interest.

こんにちわ
英語先生

kys

>Alice
Best 2hu taste

Way more difficult.
Probably not unless you have realistic plans of living in Japan, or plan on consuming weeb media til you're 60

>harder
yes and no. The grammar and sentence structure isn't "harder" than if you were to learn any other language, there's just a different logic behind it that you have to understand
The hard part of Japanese is Kanji, about 3000 different characters are used in daily life and there's a pretty complex system when it comes to using kanji, as kanji characters can have multiple readings that you have to remember.

>Is it worth learning Japanese?
Is it worth learning French?
Is it worth learning Swedish?
Learn a language if you're interested in the country it's used in, you shouldn't have to worry about whether a language is "worth" learning or not. Learning is good for your brain regardless if which language it is.

t. the dane weeaboo matser

don't call me a weeaboo I will get angry.

ok
i'll take that back and never do it again

I use children books and hentai manga for study
I guess it works if you are not lazy

勿論、日本語はギリシャ語より優れて難しいよ。でも、「不可能だ、諦め!」と言いたくない。俺だって1年間だけ勉強したのにこのくらい出来るよ。まだ全然下手だけど毎日働けばきっといつか上手くなれるかも知れない。

>Of course, Japanese is better and more difficult than Greek. But I do not want to say "Impossible, give up!" Even I have studied for only one year, I can do this. I'm still bad at all, but I will probably be able to get better if I work everyday.

>better

t. english teacher

good, thank you
I am a japan enthusiast, not a weeaboo. there's a big difference.

I wrote 優れて難しい, which means "exceedingly(comparatively) difficult." 優れる on its own means "better," so that was a mistake on Google Translate's part.
It's not factually wrong though :^)

No, I'm an electrical engineering student that just studies Japanese in his free time.

>still says that Japanese is better than Greek.

haha dude stop joking

I am greek

I'm being facetious, I know exactly nothing about Greek. Though I feel like you know the same amount about Japanese, so I don't think either of our opinions are particularly valid.

>78510810

You're actually right, American user.
Valid Point.

>you arrive home
>this girl is sat there smiling at you
>oh, hi user, how are you? she says
wot do