Will the BREXIT improve the muslim situation in the UK?

Will the BREXIT improve the muslim situation in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUDf9YOgCQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
And due to this fact, it's likely we might vote UKIP.

Lets not think about that yet. This is a psychological blow to the globalists and a great symbolic victory.
The tide is turning and we still have long to go but for now lets celebrate this milestone.

The UK isn't being forced by the EU to take in metric fuck tons of muslims based on quotas now. So yes if they just want free shit Britain can jelly well tell the muslims to go shove it.

>Yes.

In what way? Your muslims are from the commonwealth, not the EU.

No

It will increase Pakistani immigration and reduce Eastern European immigration (down to zero)

They saved Europe not just themselves but this will have harsh backlash on all the current leaders when the EU starts failing Merkel is definitely gone.

no it wont you fucking mong

is pakistan in the EU?

*Jolly

How does it not better the muslim situation if Britain has national sovereignty?

Because it was never the EU forcing the UK to accept immigration from outside the EU

Many have been here since the 60s, Ameridumb

Nope. It will get worse. And retards who voted to leave will desperately search for somebody else to blame. Probably they'll blame the scots.

>outside the EU
Come in through an EU country, EU puts them somewhere else.

>that flag
can you just stop posting, retard
More than 95% of Muslims in Europe didn't come through another EU country

My Muslamic friends are the rightest wingnuts in the tool factory, and they fucking hate poles.
Won us the vote they have.

It's better than the alternative. Had we remained in the EU, we would inevitably end up having freedom of movement with Turkey, Albania and all the Kebab that entered Europe during the refugee crisis.

>and they fucking hate poles.

why, because they are catholic?

I shit you not, they really love their job security.

because they steal jobs

Are thre alot of muslims in the british plumbing sector?

Nope.

Part of any deal to use the free trade agreements will result in The UK having to accept free movement of people within the EU.

Just like Norway and Switzerland.

that's way immigration was never a valid argument for me.

None, they just get really defensive when the eastern euroweenies start showing up in their cornershops.

It's fascinating to observe.

D

Probably will have an increase in explosions for a few weeks from the sheer anger of Mudslimes.

It will stop Merkell's minions and the Turks from invading but it wont change the fact that by approximately 2040 the majority of fighting-age males in the UK will be Muslim.

Unless the UK fixes its birth rate and removes kebab it still has no future. The Brexit has merely bought the UK time.

wouldn't white christians stealing jobs from pakistanis an improvement for the UK?

But Muslims voted to the leave the EU, they hate Eastern European immigrants shitting up their towns and taking their jobs

Poles send their money back to Poland and move back there, they integrate even less, literally just leaches

Where did the 95% of muslims come in from then Mr. I have to use mean words

Funny thing is the euroweenies only hang around in the shit the muslamics crap out.
Gotta love that blame shift.

Why would it?

Funny. Why did Birmingham have a 51%-49% vote when that pretty much equivocates to the proportion of whites to Pakistani/Indians in the area?

Are you actually retarded?

Muslims in France came straight from Algeria
Muslims in England came straight from Pakistan
Muslims in Netherlands came straight from Morocco

PAKISTAN

Gee, I guess maybe it has nothing to do with race at all and everyone voted as an individual

EU has family reunion laws inserted into their human rights legislation. A paki who moved here in 1960 can keep on sponsoring visas to their relatives by going to court and saying their rights to family life is being violated.

So they didn't just flood over like in the beginning of this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=CUDf9YOgCQI

no

It has Khaled Bey and Shaun King both rage shitting their pants, so yes. It is a great thing.

Get the Muslims out lad.

REMOVE THEM THEY ARE NO USE TO SOCIETY WHATSOEVER

GET OUT OF BASED UK AND NEVER COME HERE EITHER

Well if that's the case then it shouldn't be a problem if we get to decide who comes in or not. Illegals are bad after all.

What if England ships all their muslims to northern ireland then gives it back to the Irish?

That's devious lad.

You make it sounds like Muslims are bad. Please stop putting everyone in the extremist bucket, quite frankly it's racial stereotyping, something I'm getting rather tired of on this board.

t. Cletus Cornfuckstani

Suck a dick you faggot

Maybe. It sure as hell won't make it worse, and we get to tell the krauts to go fuck themselves

Signed,
Ahmed Abdesselam

>What if England ships all their muslims to northern ireland then gives it back to the Irish?
No send them back to Germany, since Merkel is so keen on letting them in. They can have Obama too.

stfu, the naivety is over 9000

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8