/MeNa/

Shams-chan is /our girl/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ZguW9Vr.png
getsharex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B*shraaa

Don't post pics my wife on Sup Forums

What? Is this the thread? Like u posted the pic urself so I dunno why you're bothered by this???
I'm really tring to understand

It's not a full face picture and you're just so memeable. Fuck the croat and the american autist though, I fucking love you
Back off kharaieg she is my wife

Make me

kek fine

u coming back ?

I'm not croatian
And i see why ppl dont like u. Don't even want to get to know u 2bh

Damn mena attention and drama seems fun.

who is dis? no I'm not coming back because I don't want to be around some people on there that don't like me

Really makes me think
Back off

Tfw no submissive niqabi waifu to pop out 6 kids and serve you biryani

There are like 2 girls in mena
Both love atrention and drama. Both don't mind when ppl shame them and make fun of them

Rlly rlly makes u think

Can I get a quick rundown on shams?

stop sperging out Jordanian Croat
not you again
I trolled a bit but it's some of your friends that drove me away when they got harmful and disrespectful

Why the fuck would you ever want to live in this cesspool.
I hate my country so much omg.

Thats an iraqi dutchh not me

>not you again
Did i leave that bad of an impression

gh*ssan

Interesting.
How hairy is your bumhole?

i didn't know you were a girl. ngl you're somewhat smart for something that's not supposed to be smart

Post more niqab pics

Croat you autist DELET your autistic reply now

Dear friends
I must inform you that I do NOT offer any nudes of this person.

(I'm posting this and deleting that reply out of my own will and not because someone else told me to *wink wink*)

wat

Women are supposed to be dumb he said

wat makes me different tho

You're based is what makes you different from other women

b-but you're better than me, sensei

well the time i talked to you in the mena discord, you told me you think sex before marriage is bad, meaning you're not a brainwashed degenerate as most women are, and you actually think about marriage and stuff like that logically. also iirc you hate jews so thats good too

You both share the same beliefs and ideas, and agree on many points

Hope you're happy now
It's all thanks to me, a fucking cuckold :^)

shut up b*shra you're a normal woman

She thinks dating is degenerate and posted something that u shouldn't be an autist and workout

Literally the 2 things i agree with xer

which one of them are you? Algerian? Uzbek?

who are you

N-no you
Literally what

I dunno who you are

>sex before marriage is bad, meaning you're not a brainwashed degenerate as most women are

im 1/2 egyptian 1/2 lebanese, im the arab supremacist guy, we were discussing teenage marriage and stuff

>so dumb you don't even understand what i said
>all you want is attention
this is literly what i just said lmfao

he's the jordanian croat that larped as a girl once
alright I remember you now

You're hard to understand

bushra is the best. leave her alone, no bully

I larped as ice poseidon and some guy from soc aswell

Probably for the best because YOU "PEOPLE" pull shit like this

I would never :)

at least 10 people have pretended to be a girl, that's not helpful info kek

also bushra is trying to pretend to be a guy rn lmfao i.imgur.com/ZguW9Vr.png

You seriously couldn't tell that was a joke ?

hes fairly new that's probably why you don't know him
bushra would be a qt boy just like she's a qt grilll

Autism

ok i'll make it so simple even you can understand:

OMG ur dumb! stop begging for attention omg rofl!

is Arab qtπ in here right now?

>using imgur

hmmmmmmmm
post pic of b*shra

no, committed a terrorist attack now go away

getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/ getsharex.com/

maybe don't make assumptions next time

This is what bushra looks like

What's happening to your White Nationalist friend who ran over those people? Is it true the FBI brainwashed him?

not surprised

Not even 60 posts in and it's already an awful thread Great job guys.

Can you not be rude to my friend

I haven't talked to him more than a year so I don't know what was going on with him before he killed his roommates but supposedly it was that he was planning on meeting with other converts and killing neo nazis at a gathering they have but his roommates found out about it so he had to kill them. I'm not sure if it's true but it's a rumor that went around. I don't think the fbi brainwashed him more like he was in contact with IS

Tell me more about yourself, Leb. You made it clear in the last thread you were an /out/ kind of guy, like me and Lebanon. How often do you go /out/?

>talks to shams
>kills self
Rlly makes u think

I go out nearly every fucking day m8. If you mean for fun then it's usually a mates house every week and clubbing every couple of weeks.

(You)?

He didnt kill himself just killed roommates and he is in jail right now doesn't get bail probably will get a double life sentence

Tell me more about him, he sounds like a nice guy

>>"just killed roommates"
>this is an actual post

>tfw the power of arab tang is too strong
If I ever married a girl she'd either be Southern European or MENA.

I don't know if you're joking or just new but I meant

Bad board

he was super nice to me I was in his group chat and it was mostly all salafi muslims and I was the only Shia there but they were nice to me even though I was even more spergy then then I am now
he wasn't that bad I think he's just so lost he sticks to the first "stable" and extreme thing he sees which is salafi Islam like he legit used to be a communist even before he was a neo nazi then. Another weird thing about him is he was trying to marry my sister and I got to know him through one of his friends that I used to talk to
Are you from mena?

Bad opinion. Explain yourself.

Maybe he's mentally ill ?

I'm new. I thought you meant go outside wew. I do love exploring places tho desu,

Is that you?

>Are you from mena?
Partially. To be clear about the Arab tang comment though I was referring to the guy who killed people because he liked a Muslim Arab girl. If it wasn't obvious kek.

WTF
where did you get that picture from?
Can you please delete it and stop posting it

Welcome akhi. What forced you to come to this shithole?
>I do love exploring places tho
Urban exploration? Did you take this picture you posted yesterday?

Oh sorry i didn't notice your post, well i mean like the images posted there but idk I'm just not a big fan of that board

yeah most likely I mean he had daddy issues and was kicked out of his house and dropped out of high school

Nope lol. Just some pic I found. There's not much in Australia that's abandoned that's near me but there's a lot in the city.

Oh wow i kinda feel bad for him now

What boards are you a fan of?
Sydney? I agree there aren't a lot of buildings that are abandoned, maybe there are some that I don't know of.

Not Leb, but if you wanted to do some mad urban exploration i suggest the abandoned macquarie boys high school, if it hasnt already burnt down by now.

There's always one in the outskirts of the city. One time my mate took me to some small, abandoned railway station in Northern Sydney once that was freaky as fuck.
It was pretty cool because there were a lot of doors to go through and it was night so we were on the edge. It was like we were in one of those abandoned dungeons in Skyrim.

I think I get why people loved exploring unknown lands in the past.

Why was it closed? Any spoopy incidents?
>I get why people loved exploring unknown lands in the past.
Born too late to explore the earth and born too early to discover the stars. Tying the noose as we speak.

A lot of new people all of a sudden...

>Why was it closed? Any spoopy incidents?
You know how it goes. A school opens up near a housing community in fucking Parramatta of all places and gets flooded by bogan, arab and islander trash. Eventually normal people stop going so it's only the scum of the earth that go so it's reputation gets even worse and the numbers of students they have keeps dropping.

It was gonna be a uni but the people who bought it after it closed down noped out of it because it kept getting vandalized. The fire just finished something that was in the making for decades.

>Born too late to explore the earth and born too early to discover the stars. Tying the noose as we speak.
You can go to places like China or outskirts of Russia if you're really into it. They're ghost town central.
Places like SEA and India are cool too for historical exploration due to a lot of ancient sites being untouched for centuries but it's also a bit more dangerous.

>Why was it closed? Any spoopy incidents?
You know how it goes. A school opens up near a housing community in fucking Parramatta of all places and gets flooded by bogan, sand nigger and islander trash. Eventually normal people stop going so it's only the scum of the earth that go so it's reputation gets even worse and the numbers of students they have keeps dropping.

It was gonna be a uni but the people who bought it after it closed down noped out of it because it kept getting vandalized. The fire just finished something that was in the making for decades.

>Born too late to explore the earth and born too early to discover the stars. Tying the noose as we speak.
You can go to places like China or outskirts of Russia if you're really into it. They're ghost town central.
Places like SEA and India are cool too for historical exploration due to a lot of ancient sites being untouched for centuries but it's also a bit more dangerous.

Sh*ms is a cum-loving slut. She fucked 93 negroes in 2 days.

Fuck that whore

That's depressing, I thought it would have a cooler backstory like someone died and then their were some spooky happenings. Life is never like the movies.
>You can go to places like China or outskirts of Russia if you're really into it.
I wanna discover something new. Like the British with America/ Australia or the Spanish and South America.

Are you seriously implying that Spain discovered the Americas?

SHAMS WHERE IN USA ARE YOU?

IMMA GET MYSELF SOME PUSSEH TONIGHT!!!!

Not discovered as in found the place but discovered as in they traveled through South America encountering new plants, insects, animals etc etc.

Every /mena/ poster

Me in the back

*EVERY /M*GHRAPE/ POSTER UQUQ