rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20
rateyourmusic.com/~pabanks
rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko
rateyourmusic.com/~JamesCairns
rateyourmusic.com/~DarrylSpeed
rateyourmusic.com/~asadv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

I'm working on a massive list series. PM me if you'd like to participate.Especially if you know a lot about one genre or have interest in exploring genres out.

what's the series?

~nussy
I'm pretty new lul

Critical review series of the 'most important' albums of a specific genre/subgenre by different people. Basically a collection of reviews aiming to give people a dictionary to discover new music and sample a genre

>sonemic was supposed to be 2 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

hey guys montie here

fake rating like L "A" D

rateyourmusic.com/~Johstybach

recs plz ;p

>carbonado
>carburador

epic

Like actual reviews, or just a collection of albums with some comments? I'm curious because I could do the dungeon synth section/part/etc of the "series".

/~Herbieguy

About to listen to these.

shut up retard.
my uncle likes weather report a lot. i havent listened to them properly but jaco pastorius is a great bassist.

How did you get your name? I'm wondering if it's what I think it is.

The other 2 weather report albums have had mixed results from me (A 7 and 6 respectively) but I have higher hopes for these 2.

hi guys im new
rateyourmusic.com/~mugicha

rateyourmusic.com/~crayonplebian
r8 and h8 my dudes

rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20

my nige

no one has ever offered tangible proof of this claim

Why are people like this? What has to go wrong in your life for you to think this is acceptable to post?

yeah there was deez

how will he ever recover?

rateyourmusic.com/~pabanks

what up, all? back to binge listening on my days off

What's wrong with this?

It's bitching about 'appropriation' instead of the song itself.
It's like someone leaving a review saying "The album cover is ugly."

yeah but isnt the appropriation like part of the song

that's a legitimate criticism tho

He complains that the riff is offensive because it sounds stereotypically oriental, but I don't see him going on RYM and complaining about at all the Japanese artists who have made music that sounds British. In reality the Japanese probably didn't give a shit considering it was a minor hit over there. He's a massive hypocrite because he doesn't care that Midori incorporates modal jazz (American) and punk (British) into their music, or that Melt-Banana draws heavily from American noise rock, and that Fishmans plays dub (African) music. It's only a problem for him when the white man draws influence from another country's music.

I need to see that Melt Banana review he linked to. What the hell did they culturally appropriate.

rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko

eh

>dub (African) music

I hope it never launches. It's gonna suck

My bad, Jamaican.

rateyourmusic.com/~JamesCairns I wish I was a girl, desu.

You only gave Twin Fantasy a high rating because Car Seat Headrest is a gay furry. Change my mind.
Good user.
Soy.

Bitch

nigger

>bluemilk
>heavycoffee
>bluecoffee

>lad
>Minutelad

>landscape_suicide
>landscapesuicide

who else loves EPIC reviews like this???

anyone remember areskellion/slfv/downstairs

>went from pozz tranny to alt-right and then got banned for being alt-right
>had horrible butt-experimental taste
yep

I think I'm one of the very few that does

I am Kyl(i)e, a fucked-up, irrational human being with toxic personality and a moral compass in desperate need of recalibration. Genderfluid, queer, pansexual thing. No preferred pronouns; call me what you like. Deranged, bisexual mongrel. My hobbies are listening to music, reading comic books, lifting weights, playing video and board games, casual drinking, and cumming (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ) Politics have also become a huge part of my life, despite my best efforts to avoid it. You knuckleheads woke me up with your stupid bullshit, and now I can't go back to sleep. I am very far right wing and conservative, mostly because I care about society and would like to see it flourish. You know.

I was absent from rym and out of touch with them for a long while and then discovered the vanarhost phase... and was very confused and concerned

Autistic reviews are my favorite

rateyourmusic.com/~DarrylSpeed
I'm pretty lame

rateyourmusic.com/~asadv

My greatest allies: Turkey_Beard, HorseMouth, King_Fahtah, ethacetin, samketchup, deadmellotron, Eskahndor, Akuochi_Hime, SabbathBloodySabbath, FutariSaison, antreas72heep, teninchshrimp, XavierDeLaTrascendencia, BBozeman, spickelope, PlsSenpai, GrindcoreKaraoke (R.I.P.), beecord (R.I.P.), Kojiri (R.I.P.), IronPriest666 (R.I.P.), Lord_Ghoul (R.I.P.)

Hope you trip on a lego and die.

bad thought
hope your day goes better tomorrow!

great thread guys, wow

Nobody would die from tripping on a lego you idiot.

I won’t rest until AMG and Montie are dead

someone stop this man

Good albums.
High hopes for the rest of their discography.

based