Everyone wont stop talking about le Charlottesville and how we can combat hate

>Everyone wont stop talking about le Charlottesville and how we can combat hate

I hate Americans so much. Why do retarded alt righters announce to everyone where they're going to be? I've never once heard of a General of ANY army announcing his plans to the world beforehand.

Wouldn't it make more sense for alt righters to find out where the enemy is, and BE there instead of letting the enemy mobilize and plan accordingly to their publicly held """event"""?

Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

Well? Explain yourselves amerilards

>this thread

Bump.

kinda funny how fast they stopped talking about barcelona and now are back to the nazis

They're practically committing a second Holocaust!

Americans?

Yo, what can I do ya for?

No. I'd rather discuss everything on Sup Forums.
It's my home.

Don't like Sup Forums.

If we followed the rules then 80% of the threads here would be gone

Because it's a rally and show-of-strength for their ilk. It's not a literal battle. Showing up unexpectedly and relying on random, unannounced gatherings would fail to draw media attention and garner little traction besides some curious stares and en eventual police response.

Why are Canadians so short sighted?

>Because it's a rally and show-of-strength for their ilk
Just makes them look more autistic then they have to.
The set up for HWNDU was ideal.

>autistic
That's how rallies on ALL sides are held genius. The word for a surprise rally is a flash mob, and those don't make people think about politics, it just frightens them and draws in a police response. Plus it makes your side look cowardly if you are so afraid to announce where you'll be

I don't understand, you mean that spat between pol and Shia's small-time art project? What did that achieve? Absolutely nothing.

>show of strength
LMAO.

Bunch of fat autists without uniforms, carrying TIKI torches? It makes them look literally retarded. Why would you want media attention?

>cowardly
Lmaooo. As opposed to antifa throwing shit at you from behind a police line or outnumbering 50 to 1?

Announcing a "rally" is not only dangerous but looks idiotic more often than not

I'm not on their side, but OP thinks Americans are dumb for setting up a rally how rallies are normally set up. He thinks some bullshit guerilla rallies are better somehow, when it's obvious they wouldn't be

>combat hate

The word "hate" has gone down the path of "nazi" and means fucking nothing anymore because it's such a bastardized leftist buzzword it's lost all meaning. If you are conservative you are hateful, if you don't like Islam you are hateful, if you don't like mentally ill trans people sharing a bathroom with your kid you are hateful, etc etc etc.

The left has no arguments and can't debate, but all they have to do with call their opposition "nazis" or a "hate group" and they fucking win

How are you this short sighted? If anything, that plays into the alt right's victim narrative and makes for great footage to share online. Why do you think they bitch about the "TOLERANT LEFT" so much? They WANT there to be conflict, that's the entire point of their movement.

Also, if it is so "dangerous" and "idiotic" for them to announce rallies, why do they come to them armed and armored? THey're obviously expecting a fight

>What did that achieve? Absolutely nothing.
It made the right appear fun and human.
Better than a bunch of richard spencer hairxuts in polo shirts and tiki torches carrying nazis and confederate flags with lame shields and sticks.
That's not how you win a culture war.

That's because it is retarded, everytime.

that's exactly my point, it makes them look weak and autistic. This is literally "If they kick your ass. .. YOU WIN"-logic.

"I am compelled at this time to add my voice to the few, that have demanded such things as 'phase one'-type activities, must stop. Simply such nonsense as trying to "make headlines", "confront the enemy", or "rally the white masses" wont work. Never has worked. And almost always results in merely revealing our weaknesses, and making us look like idiots. The very strategy itself calls for numbers, which we do not have at this time. My view is, that just because the Jews and the Liberals have succeeded at making goyim of the vast majority of whites, we need not sacrifice ourselves, in the vain attempt at proving them wrong." - James Mason

>appear fun and human
Yeah having underaged kids shout memes and having a white girl get BLACKED (kissed) by her bf certainly made white nationalist look like real winners.

>win a culture war
You'll literally never do that though. You cant win the culture war you have to dismantle the system and its corrupt institutions first.

It legitimately did.
Fat autists waving nazi flags sure look like winners though, right?

Both are retarded dumbass

Nobody heard of it outside pol, and even I, as an infrequent visitor of pol, could not keep up with it. It's a tiny niche within a subculture- a few young men fucking around.

I understand the angle you're going for, don't get me wrong. I've been saying the same thing to dumbass alt righters who are so blatantly non-self-aware that they are already a net drag on the alt right's reputation. However, the fundamental ideals they are going for are steeped in masculine aggression and tribalism. Yes, I understand what you are saying, but there is a limit to how "friendly" you can make these ideas. People like Trump, Farage, and the alt-lite are at the forefront of this, trying to soften their ideas for the masses, but they are often caught in between and disliked by both sides.

Even the softest alt right signs I can think of comes off as aggressive. It's very hard to sell something so hardcore as 'human'. It's sort of like trying to sell death metal or hardcore punk to a normie

Eesh, didn't realize I was talking to one. My honest advice to you all: if you really hate society that much, just use your white brainpower and know-how, move to an uninhabited region in the middle of North America, and build a town. Either that, or join one of the whites-only towns in South Africa. Seriously, just split off so society doesn't have to deal with you, and you don't have to deal with society.

Because in order to legally stage a protest you have to notify the authorities

>It legitimately did
Having hispanic and asian kids say edgy racist shit ironically while black males grope "nationalist and redpilled" right wing white women while they giggle makes white supremacist look like silly larpers as much as charlottesville did.

Those are retarded alt righters though, I don't think you can call them nationalists in any capacity

You can make ethnonationalism somewhat friendly.
Just wave around some tibetan flags alongside polish ones and sing loundly while playing a piano.

Someone needs to get alt right retards to listen to Tom Metzger, maybe he can fix their brains

Don't get me wrong, you absolutely can, but in the US in particular, there is a very violent and awful history behind it. Maybe it's easy to peddle in Canada, New Zealand, or the UK, but in the US, such ideas stir up history, and that scares and electrifies a lot of Americans.

Ethnic celebration is a norm here. We have all kinds of city parades dedicated to various European ethnicities. However, the confederation of these ethnicities into a race- that's what has created so much conflict.

>skinhead
why

"You wont see us at clusterfucks like took place in Virginia this weekend, we have been through that years ago and found that it was not a viable tactic in combating our opposition. Even if it was, why would you announce where you're going to BE, way ahead of the game so your enemy can mobilize and travel from all over the country just to attack you physically?

I've never heard of a general of any military unit that would operate that stupidly. Which makes it abundantly plain the leaders of this type of activity out for possibly money, or power or some desire other than defending the white race. If I were to be inclined towards these, "ill thought-out gatherings" I would do it the opposite way. I would seek out my OPPOSITION's meeting places and rallies and their homes, and pay them a visit. At our own opportune time."