Why do 98% of women have basic taste in music?

why do 98% of women have basic taste in music?

Hey as long as she liked DUCKWORTH. I'll forgive her for liking HUMBLE.

Everyone likes Duckworth.

>Settle in the UK
She's retarded, that's why.

Why do people pretend that its possible to have friends with the opposite gender, who also genuinely believe in the fucckboy label?

95% of men do too, you just don't notice them because you're not trying to fuck them.

t. fuccboi

because feminism.

>I heard this artist is sexist and/or has music that objectifies women, therefore I wont ever listen to them

With this mindset towards basically all male artists, doesnt leave you with a lot of ~sjw approved~ music.

thats a whole 3% difference though at least

>cm
>kg
BASED
americans BTFO

Yeah, I chalk that up to boys using music as a fashion accessory because they don't have things like makeup or clothing options to express themselves.
Also being harder to get a girlfriend than it is to get a boyfriend in combination with that.

Also on an emotive level or w/e I think more girls overall struggle with depression, but way more boys struggle with major depression, and music gets more niched there.

I'm LITERALLY a virgin

see If she likes XXX and PRIDE, she deserves the dick.

>Why do people pretend that its possible to have friends with the opposite gender
Because they don't have weird deep-seated issues with women like people on this board.

This

fag lol

Women don't feel emotion on the same level that men do hence they treat music solely as a fashion accessory or for social status. Most of them prefer reels over feels in the long run.

i met a girl on tinder who listens to stravinsky, coil, alice coltrane, jandek, cocteau twins and shellac. i wanted to marry her so fast.

after couple messages asking her what does she do and wanted to meet for coffee she unmatched me
fucking chad who listens to edm is probably plowing her as we speak
FML

maybe if you weren't fat and ugly you would stand a chance

fattie virgin detected

Just go and fucking do it you virge.

im 148 lbs 5'11 m8. idk my texting game on tinder is garbage. i can shitpost on here like its nothing.

>148 lbs 5'11
They don't like emaciated fuccbois either, skelly.

like i figured. chad always wins. no matter the music taste :(
im better off fucking mac demarco and joji fans least they like it when i call their taste garbage.

>deep-seated

I don't have a problem with women. You just can't be friends with someone you want to fuck even a little.

>manlet
>on top of being ugly

Jesus...

how many women have you talked to?

>"I don't have a problem with women"
>wants to fuck every woman he meets

>Sup Forums on women: I FUCKING HATE WOMEN SO GODDAMN MUCH WHAT ARE SOME ALBUMS THAT WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY DO GIRLS HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC

>Sup Forums on whores: SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF OH YES MISS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PLS BE IN LONDON PLS BE MY GIRLFRIEND I REPORTED IT SHOULD BE OFF THE SITE SOON IF THE MODS EVER DECIDE TO WAKE UP M'LADY

>>Sup Forums on whores: SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF OH YES MISS BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PLS BE IN LONDON PLS BE MY GIRLFRIEND I REPORTED IT SHOULD BE OFF THE SITE SOON IF THE MODS EVER DECIDE TO WAKE UP M'LADY

>then settle in the UK
out of all the things on there

That's the correct spelling you mong

How do you know she's not with patrician Chad? You think you're the only guy in that area with non-normie taste?