Do you support Irish reunification

Yes

yes for the memes

wtf their north korea look so tiny

of course
baka brits go home

of course

Yes

No. Northern Ireland is hands down the biggest dump on the island. Also don't wanna pay the gibsmedats of 1.2 million brits

Even the huns here are more Irish than you West-Brit scum

Yes
That tiny turd looks awful, a unificated island would look much better

No because it would make the Union Jack inferior looking.

Yes
muh heritage

YES

yes but only because this map triggers my ocd

> That flag
> That post

Of course.

Don't care either way

no

Only if it will all be under British rule

I support the Irish anexation of the whole United Kingdom.

yes

I like it in Kaiserreich, where I can play as Michael Collins and just oppress the Ulster loyalists out of existance, ban protestantism,
and force everyone to speak irish. Sometimes I even accept American refugees, and then forcefully integrate them.

No

Shetland is Nordic, not celtic.

I'm for the extermination of the Anglo. England should become extended Wales, renaming itself to Britain as is proper, Scotland should become Albion and Ireland can govern the whole island. After that, they can have a Celtic union.

Hang the anglo

Yes! The limp dicked British don't deserve any part of Ireland. I say after the fog breathers leave, Scotland unites with Ireland to create a Celtic kingdom.

100% yes, fuck english imperialists

How is North Ireland different from the rest?

because muh culture

it's funny because it's white people we're talking about

Yes but what's different in their culture? and why do they have a different culture than the rest of Ireland?

Yes, they're too good for these fair isles

Ofc, even an union Eire-Alba

I know what you are thinking, Chaim. Don't fuck up their system and ruin their culture from within.

in general

protestant Northern Irish want to remain UK
catholic Northern Irish want unified Ireland

No

In the 17th century king James of England established the Ulster Plantation, and began flooding the new colony with Protestant Ulster Scots who were more loyal to the monarchy than the Catholic Irish. This caused a cultural rift between the north and south, and is what led to the political division and subsequent turmoil of the 20th century.

I support the reunification of Ireland with the UK

yes

my mum's a catholic from northern ireland so naturally I support them over the pr*testants
apparently a lot of her relatives died in the war of independence and as part of the IRA thereafter so there's also that

Yes

Fuck the Angelos

from what my grandfather told me, the english wanted to civilise the irish and started flooding ulster with scots. the scots started considering themselves english and were staunchly in favour of remaining part of the UK.
the war happened and the english were prepared to hand over the entire island, but the ulster scots refused to give up the land where they were the majority without further bloodshed and so northern ireland remained english
the ulster scots and the english then abused the irish and made it incredibly difficult for them to have jobs so that they wouldn't have big families and eventually become the majority, so the actual irish got pissy and turned to terrorism

No we should invade them

I feel bad for the Irish

They have been used, discriminated and, massacred by the British throughout history.

Yes, with deportaion of all Britts/Anglos

Yes, obviously

yeah it's a bit fucked

when my mum was younger she had her house burned down and was driven out of the neighbourhood by a mob of protestants carrying knives and shit because her uncle, who was a catholic priest, was staying with them

we even had a bit of that in Australia until around about the 60s
Ned Kelly was pushed into bushranging by the police because he kept on getting targetted since he was irish

Yeah. Ireland needs to be a full island.

so does Papua if I'm honest

Ind*nesians OUT

>muh celtic union
>looks at recent dna study
>"according to the data, those of Celtic ancestry in Scotland and Cornwall are more similar to the English than they are to other Celtic groups."
>Scots on suicide watch

le kek

Not

No, I don't want to subsidise their bloated public sector. Our taxes are already high enough

also, rare flag

Of course

this

My border autism demands it.
What is the incidental wishes of a few thousand of one generation over an eternity of aesthetic justice?

How would you incorporate the Irish flag into the Union Jack?

yes, with a bit of hun genocide to be sure to be sure

Yes, especially if it happens under May.

not really

yea best to ignore flags when these braindead morons are arguing

and orkney

[spoiler]it's not[/spoiler]

Where did the IRA get all its guns from if they are banned?

People on Sup Forums who romanticise this conflict have no idea how grubby and pathetic sectarianism is in real life

they WERE British throughout history they were fucked over the the English

it already is incorporated in the flag

yes. the less UK in this world the better

Northern Ireland is basically the Donbas of Ireland. Why is it more accepted when the UK uses the same minority card Russia did.

I support anything that makes the UK weaker.

Yes ofc

>they WERE British throughout history
que? the failure to properly induct the Irish into "Britishness" is why it all fell apart

Let's be realty if it weren't for the irish sea you'd be like a more relevant Cornwall

But there is an Irish sea, if there weren't the geopolitical situation would be very different. If Ireland and Britain were physically connected then there would have been increased pressure on Anglo-Saxon territories to become Gaelicised.