HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/09/25/donald-trump-nfl-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO

When will their paychecks be cut?

Fake news, all viewership is down. The NFL maintains the same share of the viewers as it always has.

*intakes oxygen*
Hohohoho merry christmas

>drudge
stopped reading there

>quick quick, think of an excuse

>muh hurricanes
>muh early london game
>muh tired wife n kids
>muh cord cutters
Will KneelFL fags ever stop making excuses and acknowledge that their inferior, soulless league is only propped up by fantasy football?

JUST

>Meanwhile on Shareblue

Both sites are very biased on their respective ends of the political spectrum, but one is right and one is wrong in this case. The question is, which one is spouting fake news?

fortune.com/2017/09/25/donald-trump-nfl-ratings/

>David Brock's propaganda blog
l o l

Even diehard lefties have forsaken this retard.

He's not wrong tho. It's the same as the "failing ESPN" stuff - ESPN subscriptions are not falling at a rate any different from that than the fall in general cable viewership

I'm just glad I now have an excuse not to watch boring NFL games anymore.

I can smell the smug liberal femininity through my screen

drudge is just an aggregator. The only thing you can argue is the bias of the news articles it actually links to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/hoc/ needs more shitposters join us. Our players stand for both anthems and jihad is a 2 minute penalty.

They are failing badly enough that they had to fire pretty much all of their talent leaving only diversity hire behind.

See, when I read replies like this I automatically assume the other side is full of shit. Projection is very big with you rightfags.

>Shareblue

This is a joke, right? You don't honestly think that fucking Shareblue is a reliable source, do you?

Viewership is in decline, but what really matters are the viewers that matter, those who can afford the product sold by the commercials.
You don't sell trucks to people on food coupons.
You don't sell life insurances to teenagers.
NFL had the best viewership possible: old (conservative) white dudes with money. And now?

>65% of players are black
>most popular sport in country
All right, what is your excuse americkeks

>amerifats missed aaron rodgers first OT clutch just because their shabbos goy cheetos god told them to do it
lmao

when i was a kid people used to call that "making fun". why do you kids call it "projection"?

That really only speaks to your own retardation. David Brock used to do the exact same thing for the republican party back in the 90s. Now he does it for the other side. Shareblue is literally a propaganda outlet for whoever will fund it.

Chechnya kruto.

don't forget many sponsors want maximum exposition, so even if they keep the hard core of your viewers sponsors will pay less and less as viewership declines

And Drudge Report isn't biased?

I'm from Pittsburgh, and literally half the people in the bar I was in got up and left during the first quarter. I'm gonna go ahead and say that any claims of a ratings bump are Bolshevik propaganda

because banter is a no no icky

>soccer

good lads

less viewers, less revenue

I watch basketball so whatever. Football gives people brain damage and only fat white people like handegg. Skinny twinks and eurocucks like soccer. Objectively speaking basketball is a negro sport, but at least it's entertaining.

Reddit spacer can't tell the difference between a link aggregator and well known propaganda outlet.

>retards actually believe this

ESPN is nearly insolvent.

Both are falling though? What difference does it make that one is falling more slowly than other? Still falling

>news aggregators
>not biased
wewlad

They are making more money and better ratings than last year

You would think that this firestorm would have resulted in record ratings for Sunday Night Football, or at least a ratings boost. Unfortunately for the anti-American NFL, the exact opposite proved true with an 8 percent drop in viewership, compared to last week. This is a new season low.
Compared to this time last year, the ratings decline was in the double-digits, a full 10 percent.

>They are making more money and better ratings than last year
Ratings are down from last year.

The actual article is from deadline lmao

>literally fire over 100 people, some of them pretty recognizable faces
>E-espn is doing fine!!

Here's 2 cents for you Disney shill

They will be higher after tonight's game than they were 3 weeks in last year.

monday night is using a brand new calculation tonight

I saw that. Duplicitous kikes at it again

The only people that watch NFL or NBA are white people that want to watch their wife get fucking by niggers

>projection is very big with you rightfags
>projection is very big with fags
>projection big with fags
>projection fags
not only is your entire premise wrong (Shareblue is a direct propaganda outlet; Matt Drudge is a news aggregator that has been very well respected for over a decade. The equivalent to Shareblue would be a KKK/Christian fundamentalist group) but you accused someone of projection and then called them homosexual

sounds pretty gay to me bro