FEEL THE BERN BITCHES

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36622383

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36622383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, who else would he vote for?

#BernieBetrayal

jill stein

That cuck already dropped out? Wait the nomination happened? Did I just wake up from a coma? Oh god what is happening why is there queer music playing.

HAHAHAHA

Please post Bernouts tears!

>a candidate from the democrats that lost said he will vote for the candidate of the democ-rats that won

Who knew?

>Both Brexit and Sanderskill in the last 24 hours.

Somebody put reddit on suicide watch.

RIP Bernouts

KEK

PRAISE KEK

My brain is exhausted with all these happenings

CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?

I thought he said he won't endorse her?

The interwebs are reaching critical meme mass.
This is some ancient prophecy shit right here.

Hillary's support will now skyrocket. No chance for Trump to win anymore.

No shit?

Soros will have a heart attack.

>the man they donated their rent money to sold them out for the woman whose idol destroyed the European Union

Good fucking God this is the best election EVER

It doesn't stop!

What is this day's end? Nuke on Kiev? ISIS kills Obama?

we need a reddit butthurt bread pronto

>CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?

Brexit plus Bernout.

My dick is so hard right now.

Why are Germans acting so cuck today?

Their 4th reich is stillborn.

They just want to stop Trump by all means now. Also, there's a VP position in for him, so why wouldn't he endorse Clinton now :^)

Just today?

JUNE 24 2016

NEVER FORGET

Because they're going to be the ones who have to fill the EU's economic void left by the UK

Is Chink Urgay moving to Canada?

Trump

well now clinton will win garanteed

every liberal will vote for what ever beanie is voting

Why is this a good thing? If he decided to go independent he would have stolen votes from Hillary, meaning victory for Trump. Now the entire Left is united against him, and he can't fight that.

THIS WEEK JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

>#feelthecuck
Eh, another normal day on pleddit.

Come on, it should at least be news worthy, this is every day stuff.

Hahahaha what happened to r/politics?

Lol reddit what a bunch ofcuck.

dubs will confirm

>Why are Germans acting so cuck today?

Today ?

More like every day.

Just now they maybe realize, the EU budget will be higher, and the UK just stopped payment.
So, who gonna pay ?

Fucking Krauts, that's who.

>the entire Left is united against him

Nope. A shitload of his supporters feel betrayed. Bernie lost those votes the minute he decided to play nice with Wall Street.

>" I will vote for Clinton"

THE ABSOLUTE KEKOLD !

UK got a divorce and we're not paying child support
Have fun with the kids Germany

>queer music

Cuck and Kek ?

>ABSOLUTELY VIRAL

And don't forget have to take in and PAY FOR ALL OF THEIR FILTHY MUSLIM REFUGEE PETs

The ride never ends Rusbro.

>berniebots think they can innawoods
kek

Trump ofc

Just one look at his Twitter and it was obvious he was setting up for this announcement with all the Trump bashing.

There goes any remaining amount of respect I had for him.

forgot image sorry

for fucks sake sweden how are you so oblivious.
I'm starting to understand why you let your government cuck you so hard. Robbing your freedoms and homeland must have been like taking candy from a baby.

This basically divides the Bernie camp, half will vote with Bernie, but half will autism out and vote Trump just because he's not Hillary.

Bernie went out with a whimper.

>tfw stayed up all night and haven't stopped browsing
exciting times to be on Sup Forums t͏bh

It's a little strange, considering that they now can instill 4th Reich without any trouble. Though they maybe salty that UK got away again.

they'll pay when they join the EFTA again

>Asked on MSNBC's Morning Joe whether he will vote for Clinton in November, Sanders responded "Yes."

>The Vermont senator, who has not yet formally ended his 2016 campaign, said that stopping Donald Trump from becoming president must be an overarching goal.

>"I think the issue right here is I'm gonna do everything I can to defeat Donald Trump," he said.

>But Sanders also dismissed the idea that he should withdraw from the Democratic race now that Clinton has secured the nomination.

>people gave this jew money to fight clinton
>this happens

>LOOK GUYS, I AM LITERALLY BETRAYING MY PLATAFORM
I wonder how will this end.

>It's a little strange, considering that they now can instill 4th Reich without any trouble.

Needs money.
And now people all over Europe are calling for referendums.

Hands down the most spectacular year since 2001.

I'm fucking scared some crazy shit is going to happen in our election next month.

Although all the bets are saying our boring ass Center Right party will retain power and Turnbull will carry on being a Neocon as usual.

The general consensus is - HE WORKED FOR GOLDMAN SACHS, THEREFORE STRONG ECONOMY

HE SAID FAGS SHOULD GET MARRIED, THEREFORE BASICALLY LEFT WING

Plus he doesn't sound like an uneducated hick when he speaks.

This is bad. Trump needs the braindead Bernie Shills.

He said that if he loses he will support clinton since the very beginning retards.

>says he'll vote for her, doesn't say he endorses her or will end his campaign
>says it on the most significant news day since 9/11

This is the "friday news dump" thing times a million.

why the fuck do I get a phone alert for this "BREAKING NEWS" as a german? The Col has implied as much in the past over and over again

I'm out of politics, fuck it.

The hordes of SJWs didn't care about Wall Street because Bernie was gonna give them free shit
And now they're all gonna vote Hillary to stop Trump winning

>Missing the point

He could of said that he is voting for jill stein. He's betrayed his platform.

Feel the sellout more like it. Yeah Bernie really wanted change before he went simpering over to Hilary's camp

>I'm fucking scared some crazy shit is going to happen in our election next month.

Not much bloody potential for drama in our election sadly.

Mind you a hung lower parliament where some variety of independents hold the balance of power could potentially occur. Before Brexit defied the polls I'd have said that was impossible but now? Kek knows.

>(you)

bye! You won't be missed

Not really.

You can distract the average bernie supporter with 2 feet of tin foil waved in front of their face for over 12 hours.

It's pretty much political suicide for him. Most his supporters didn't even want Hillary.

>The hordes of SJWs didn't care about voting until Bernie said he'd give them free shit
>And now they're all gonna stay home on election day and get stoned like they probably would have anyway

Hate to break it to you, but his supporters aren't going to feel betrayed. They're already saying "This isn't news, he always said he'd support the Democratic nominee!" I'm also reading a bunch of comments about "well... I guess she is the lesser of two evils." These apathetic cunts wanted a political revolution but are going to vote for Hillary fucking Clinton. Unreal

Most of his supporters are idiots who will do whatever they're told or whatever's trendy on campus. Now they're going to vote Hilldog and if you call them out on their hypocrisy they'll just say it's better than a racist bigot, etc.

If shillary wins I'm legit scared of a WW3. Starts within a year max.

This.

I could UNDERSTAND if he said "We have to elect the first female president over Trump" but I'm surprised he said "I will vote for Hillary"

He has proven himself to be a sellout. He built his election bid on anti establishment only to vote for an establishment candidate

Stalin

Of course he's going to roll over and be a good old Jew.
From day one I knew Bernie would never make it. He's too much of an old pussy walking caricature to take a leadership role. The only reason he got so far was because all the other candidates were shittier than he was. If there was someone who could go toe to toe with Shillary and her gender appealing garbage he would have been out of the race.
Let's hope Bernie fags with their grandad complex make them not vote or throw it away on a indy so Trump can walk away with a win.

>Implying voting for stalin is bad.

Exact fucking opposite will happen.

There not going to vote tho lol

>Endorses the most pro-banks candidate of all time

yeah he was really a man for the people

Better not nuke Kyiv, faggot. Better city than the Muslim-filled shithole called Moscow.

Kill yourself you goddam kike motherfucker. Hillary shills all need to die.

Who cares about kiev? Russia should nuke berlin with a Czar bomb

>says the current 1 % are the reason for inequality and he fights against the 1 %
>now he supports the 1 %

#NoRefunds

Well, I won't argue with that, though I'd prefer something a little less environmentally-damaging than an actual nuclear weapon.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36622383
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALL MY FUCKING DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE AT ONCE

IT'S HAPPENING

THE J00S ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

SOROS CALLED HIS FUCKING PUPPETS TO AN ORGY SINCE THEY'RE IN PANIC MODE

praise KEK

>But he stopped short of saying he would end his campaign.
He doesn't give up!
CRAZY BERNIE

SELL OUTS!!!!!
THEY'RE FUCKING SELL OUTS
SELL OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not Donkey voting

Lmao pleb

FUCKING HELL IS THERE NO MIDDLE GROUND I FUCKING HATE BOTH SIDES