scrugley.bandcamp.com/
deadneighbors.bandcamp.com/album/less
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nadiehop.bandcamp.com/album/lo-nuevo-parte-1

>r&b alternativo
>electronic
>experimental

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres, Lo-Fi, Singer-Songwriter.

> The Guest House: A Scrapped and Palpable Tragedy
>Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Chamber Music, Free Folk, Indie Folk, Lullabies, Minimal Synth, Minimalism, Slowcore.

THE MAJORITY OF MY DISCOGRAPHY IS NOW ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, ETC.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>atmospheric, dark folktronica

The new album, "Orbiter", is out now. Thank you so much for listening!

glb4-3y4v
hv83-ycfs
hbzl-7hel
pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/yum

Reque:

I like it, simple shit but you make it work. I could and will jam to this

Hey, what was that one bandcamp album made my the /shugazi/ people? Asking for a friend.

metadiscorse.bandcamp.com/album/blank-white-stare

>psychedelic bedroom pop
>all live instruments and hardware/analog synths

recs

Nice.
Just started listening to this, but I'm liking it.
childofsalem.bandcamp.com/album/robin-in-flight
>lo-fi
>folk
>acoustic

That Elon Musk album or whatever the fuck? That shit sucked. The ONLY decent song was the track Tangible Rays shit out in like 10 minutes, and they left it off the fucking album.

It's again. I didn't like the second track that much, but the third one is very beautiful. Gonna download this album.

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

Download the album for FREE! :D

mechayuri.bandcamp.com/album/goodnight-airport
>lo-fi
>dream pop
>bedroom pop

cute and fuzzy songs about being sad

i also run the mecha yuri netlabel, check us out~

pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/inoutinoutinoutinout
>experimental pop
>noise rap
>psychedelic
>techno bullshit

Heres some album codes:
r4cf-xk8p
dshx-ey7n
uvmd-csre
x98p-xscu

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

sprema.bandcamp.com/album/bagryaniy-khaos-ep

A half year old stuff. Never posted it here.
>breakcore

please stop recording your songs in a toilet

Pretty good.

-user

Bump?

samthekid108.bandcamp.com/track/longshot
>hiphop
>trap instrumental

I love this. its really minimal but fun and infectious.

Nice, I like the album art and the noisiness of the first bunch of tracks. 2:30 is beautiful too.

damn this is crazy. not usually the type of stuff I listen to but the detail and intensity are great.

plstr.bandcamp.com/album/wash
>Electronic, Dance, Instrumental Hip Hop, Ambient

bump

Thanks.

-user

really thanks

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers

>no-fi rock
>electronic
>musique concrete

New album coming out very soon.

recs:

bump

Up

fun-with-teeth.bandcamp.com/album/i-need-a-drink
>experimental, whitehouse club bangers, comfy jams, charles ives inspired stuff, industrial hip hop insturmentals, a few track inspired by SNES video games OSTs, sound experiments,
>tldr: usually either very visceral or very comfy

I also made a new music video!
youtube.com/watch?v=qM33w4Liiss

stole some anons pic because this is very aesthetic. if youre out there i downloaded this show too lol

I listened to a few tracks and I like where you're going with this. the sounds are interesting and its compositionally interesting. personally I feel like you could maybe make it a little more eclectic and still maintain the lowkey vibe but I also understand if you're going for an intentionally repetitive thing. keep it up man
GOOD stuff man. listened to The Games People Play and I really liked how it switched from the more rock-oriented first half to the synth-droney second half. I love that its not grounded to one thing yet it doesnt seem lacklusterly all over the place. i listened to stock as well and its really insane in a really good way. there is not enough music in the world that is as relentless and crazy as this. ill definitely get around to listening to more man, keep it up! sorry i dont have any feedback tho :/
this is pretty good stuff man. the mixing and production is on point, and the instrumental is soothing while still maintaining a good rhythm. the saria's song sample is out of key but im not sure if you intended that dissonance. but if you did, then I dont really see anything wrong with it.
heypal
im not sure if the feedback I gave a few threads ago was this album, but I really like it. it seems to have more dynamics then my last listen whether that was the same release or not. i think the dynamic between the feedbacky sample and the distorted melodies is really cool sounding.
reeee

TBC

That was a different release.
Thanks, pal

Thanks, I was definitely trying to incorporate repetition into most of it but i see what you're saying. I appreciate the input, this was my first structured project I've put together.

Otherwise this is some crazy shit, really interesting. I didn't listen to it all but el fiasco and ghost of death are really cool man. love the noise and how fast-paced it seems from track to track. I can see myself coming back to this.

kevincoleman.bandcamp.com/releases
>american primitivism, contemporary folk, blues

DL codes:
wxbz-c99t
frvg-bkjq

Out now on spotif/itunes/apple music!
open.spotify.com/album/3VxJjRjHGZHiZyGaZFxnrB?si=dw6j7mjfSxiOO3FQLLiJ6A

gimme a rating if ur nice

this album cover ruffles my feathers but the music is very good. last time I listened I was kind of iffy on it but I think im warming up to it more. Its definitely unique and it sounds like a genuine project. I dont really have any critiques other than the vox are sometimes hard to hear the lyrics (like in ASMR superstar). your vocals are really unique and sometimes kind of manic, so props on that as well
im not sure if I should be even giving feedback on this since it seems like a finished project (especially being that you have it on a label and such) but I think the only issue I have is that sometimes the melodies feel a little obscured or distant with all the sounds and percusison. but maybe youre going for a certain aesthetic and ive missed the point, in which case im sorry for my shitty advice. you have some unique sounds and ideas though man, and its pretty comfy as well, i look forward to hearin more!
I have a few good things and a few bad things to say
some of hte bad things is I feel like you should try exiting your comfort zone and try to experiment more. not necesarily make "experimental music", but I feel like the songs sound similar in that they're all strummy songs, if that makes sense. other critique I have is that you have a nice voice but its pretty quiet. maybe thats because it was like that when you recorded it, or that was intentional somehow, but I think ya got a nice voice and I wish I could hear it better
some good things: maybe this will sound stupid but I liked that you went for a straight forward well-recorded guitar type thing. its very comfy! another good thing is I think the vocals accent the guitar in a really pretty way so props on that as well. im also very glad that some of the chords are unique and you dont just switch between G Em C D the whole song, so I appreciated that bit too. I look forward to hearing more of your stuff too man!

also I probably shouldve mentioned because now I sound pretty autistic, but the G Em C D thing is the In The Aeroplane Over the Sea chords so it was a bit of a meme
I think its really great for a first project man! I'm definitely excited to see where you go after this
and thank you for the kind words as well! I appreciate that a lot and im glad you enjoyed it!
gbless user

ne3s23p2.bandcamp.com/
>lo-fi, lowercase, EAI
a bit of a wank fest but the drones are kinda neat I think

contrapaasso.bandcamp.com/
>drone, ambient, tape loops

>I feel like the songs sound similar in that they're all strummy songs
I get what you mean, it's just that I can't fingerpick that well, but I'm trying to learn.
>other critique I have is that you have a nice voice but its pretty quiet
I tend not to sing loud because when I do so my voice tends to crack. Also trying to work on that.
I appreciate your comments. I'll be working on my next album pretty soon, and it'll be more varied (I hope).

self-deprication I sounds really nice. I haven't listened to much tape-loop ambient music as far as I know but I like this. listened to both tracks, they do a good job of not lulling too much and keeping things interesting moment to moment while being super dreary. keep up the good work.

droopies.bandcamp.com/

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
ce59-hsen
p77z-5dre
rlwu-7dcu
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

bump

henceshelied.bandcamp.com/track/limb
>Electronic
>Crushwave

recs:

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

>Plunderphonics Pop

i wonder what TR has been up to

Bump

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo

what song

Bump

not mine, but i found this via an youtube channel a few days ago:
dracla.bandcamp.com/releases

Dracla - Dracla (2018)
>horror rock
>metal
>stoner rock

warmtape.bandcamp.com/
>ambient
>drone
>guitar loops
>lush

Fucking gay as hell. 10$ for this?

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>one man band from argentina
>each release its different, delivering from dsbm to narcotic rock and dark ambient to piano based music
>get 11 releases for just 0.50usd! hurry!
>new stuff someday soon

Probably college aged now? Probably meeting a bunch of new friends learning how to get good at sex and experimenting with psychedelics

fuck that first bit ("this album cover") was meant for and this post was supposed to be continued from i guess im a little late but eh

Am I the only one older than 27 on this board?

deadneighbors.bandcamp.com/album/less

>FFO: Mothers, Deerhunter, Sunny Day Real Estate, American Football

>Diy emo/punk/shoegaze band from
Athens, Ga

It’s the first album I’ve gotten to make in a professional studio (Chase Park Transduction. Toro y Moi made Beneath the Pine there and Merriweather Post Pavilion was mixed in the same room we mastered this album in) and this shit sounds real nice. David Barbe from Sugar engineered and mixed it.

It’s on Spotify and Apple Music too

Here is the album cover for “Less”