What's the masculine Chad version of Radiohead?

What's the masculine Chad version of Radiohead?

Linkin Park.

Clinic

Muse

Muse

Explain

>It has to be masculine and Chad for you to enjoy it
Pathetic.

t. Eugene Blundercock

U2

Nickelback

Not an argument.

hollywood undead

Anything else, really.

Thank you for opening the gates of time.

"So, it's been a year since I posted this (you can see it on my profile), but I finally get to explain it.

I think Linkin Park is the American Radiohead.

Here goes:

Hybrid Theory - Pablo Honey (obviously, well, except for In the End, but that's another story, one the world will realize soon.)

Meteora - The Bends (with elements of Kid A/Amnesiac, see Breaking the Habit, Session, and Nobody's Listening)

Minutes to Midnight - OK Computer (pure art rock mixed with alt. metal, don't even try to explain otherwise, because The Little Things Give You Away, In Pieces, and Valentine's Day would fit exactly on OK Computer, and if you say not, your inner machinations ruminate like grovel in a sieve.)

A Thousand Suns - Hail to the Thief. (No matter how hard you try, no mere mortal's mind will ever begin to penetrate the rhombus cave of lilac dreams that is Kid A. In fact, Kid A is a broken album. Only one would use its pieces to scar themselves into a sanctuary of flames.)

Living Things - In Rainbows mixed with Hybrid Theory

The Hunting Party/One More Light... Packt like sardines in a crushd tin Xbox 360. With Cheetos. And a spider leg.
And a Shamwow.

Any questions?"

INB4 the spacing, who cares? Does it really hinder your reading experience? Or are you just being a nitpicky bitch?

Muse

The Who

Coldplay

Nine Inch Nails

limp bizkit

correct answer

(it's muse)

This

t. fatty sperg that got bullied in highschool gym class

Deftones

Grandaddy

this