www.themaclife.com
themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Where's the Poetry you fucking goof!

Yes, hello

my bad one sec

>goob_look_of_contempt.png

We are here

OP doesn't matter you idiot

hehe he's still pissed

my phone charger is dead and the current city of the battery as of this moment is 33%

am i making it, lads?

No we're not

making it until when?

tomorrow morning?

gonna dump some random webms in this thread k

Go get some sleep

Must suck to be "Chilean" wishing every day you could be less of a subhuman like a Peruvian for example

Isn't it like midnight there already? Cause that sure would help...

>peruvian
>less subhuman than chile

You've clearly never been there (or here either for that matter), fatass.

jesus christ no dude lol

They eat guinea pigs and have in can backgrounds, what can be said about Chile?

We don't eat rodent, for one. We also had the decency and good sense to clear out the savages before moving in ourselves.

gooby

Hahaha lo cagaste, Felix

This film contains scenes of barbaric violence including suicide attempts. Nothing good can come from fighting. As a qualifier I'll agree that if one finds oneself in a situation where physical violence might be necessary for self-preservation, then instinct will of course elicit what society and the legal system would rule as justifiable action for self defense, but if people live sensible lives, the odds are that such people will never find themselves in a dire situation leading to fisticuffs. It is an unfortunate fact of life that crimes do happen, yet for the most part the suggestion of a looming threat of immediate mortal danger requiring drastic steps for self defense is merely an illusion, potent propaganda that exploits the human emotion of fear for the nefarious purpose of selling firearms, mace, and subscriptions to karate magazines.

Glorious

>thread wars with like 10 people posting
heem is fucking dead

Conor Mcgregor

Is Canada being impersonated in other thread or is he stupid enough to keep bumping spammer's thread

really poor strategy, though. right at the start immediately after engaging with the guy directly across from you, you should be trying to fucking KO one of the guys beside you with a sucker 100% my guy rather than staying vs only one dude

I noticed that too, I think it's actually buddy lol he has the filenames and everything

>it would be so cool if I jumped up on the top!

>it would look so cool if I jumped up there!

>oh godamnit

Think of the number of scenes in the movie where bars, beer, weeping, and fighting are portrayed together. Alcohol is a dangerous mind-altering chemical substance that inhibits effective judgment skills causing people who consume alcohol to be vulnerable to making mistakes they wouldn't make if they were sober. A lyric sample from a song on the "Fight Club" soundtrack is "doesn't get any better than this" which is a jingle from an Old Milwaukee beer commercial Another lyric from the same song is "good to the last drop" which most people recognize subconsciously as the corporate slogan of Maxwell House coffee. So, as you can see, corporations do employ movies as a clandestine means of brainwashing people into becoming slaves of consumerism. In other words this film is a baited people-trap, wickedly engineered to seduce people into permitting themselves to be taken advantage of by carnivores of the greedy corporate culture that dominates the global market economy - a deadly, life-eroding seduction which involves the use of booze and dope.

just watched Saki vs Frankstein

What did heem think of it?

frankenstein fucking sucks is what I think of it

YO LUCAS

serious question, could Whittaker beat Rockhold? I never see anybody talk about that matchup but its bound to happen

if Rockhold is content to walk backwards like he did against Weidman, Whittaker would have his hands full. Rockhold is better in the clinch and on the ground and is probably more dangerous at range. Whittaker would have to really take it to him and he's not really a pressure fighter

faggot

lol the spammer copied my post and put it in his thread. fuck this. im out. you guys are retards for following his threads

Weeks knows

Never trust burgerposters

Canadian idiot made this thread only to go post in spammer's thread

jews can run but you cannot hide you must leave RIGHT NOW

easily

kikes are not welcome in mma

if i ever train with a jew at a gym i always hold onto armbars longer than usual

based scatbro

Bisping beats Romero relatively handily in a hypothetical fight (Romero's top control isn't great, his striking is unpolished and relies solely on power and explosiveness, and his cardio is trash), he beats Rockhold in a rematch (Rockhold's boxing didn't look any better against Branch), and he has a competitive fight against Whittaker.

In fact, I'll go further. Bisping is right behind Whittaker as the best fighter in the division on the feet (on the ground, Souza and Rockhold are the obvious choices) and it's a big gap between them and the rest of the division (especially if the physical advantages of Romero and Rockhold are taken out of the equation). I would even argue that his skillset is one of the two most rounded in the division.

Azamat Murzakanov got usada'd that is the 2nd HW/LHW prospect to get usada'd without even having a fight

edilov also got usada'd before his debut earlier this month as well

i agree. if Bisping beat gsp he will be he all time natty goat

Although Romero's top control isn't great, Bisping's TDD and ground game off his back is shit. Romero could easilly wrestlefuck a cheeky victory if he wanted. Bisping's striking is overrated

He beats Whittaker as well. In pure striking, no takedowns to worry about, and against a smaller opponent, Bisping will wear down Whittaker and get a finish in the later rounds

>bisping's TDD is bad

I want to fuck Chuck.

>Bisping's TDD is bad
On what basis? lol

Which fight has he proven to have good TDD? Sure as fuck wasn't against Kennedy (in which Romero is better wrestler)

reminder that people only like gaethje because he's white

Same for Conor.

lol basically every other fight including Chael, it's certainly not shit

Jesus christ ariel

he's just well known in general for having good TDD my dude

also he fought kennedy pre poosada

>including Chael
Oh, another fight he lost decisively

Yoshihiro Akiyama, Dan Miller, Brian Stann, Jason Miller

By decisively do you mean half the people thinking he won?

>he's just well known in general for having good TDD
And still you can't provide an example of his "good" TDD. Post usada Kennedy would still beat Bisping and Romero hasn't gotten any worse since he popped which leads any non casual to believe Bisping would get mauled by Romero
Oh nice, a bunch of gatekeepers that never made it top5

>didn't watch the fight but I can imagine how it went! :)

No it means beaten without any controversial thoughts
It wasn't that long ago, Bisping's TDD didn't magically get better

because i'm in the mma discussion thread, there's a base of knowldge that I assume everyone here has

if you don't know basic facts/fighting styles of certain fighters then research them before you want to discuss them

What does them being 'gatekeepers' have anything to do or not if they're good at takedowns? Akiyama is a Judo world champion (an art primarily based on takedowns m8) and Bisping's TDD was on point
I sense your aim here is directed at Bisping and not his TDD

>beaten without any controversial thoughts

So not the Chael fight?

Chael Sonnen is fucking horrible, he's a real life criminal, not at all funny, has a super un-entertaining style and was a gigantic steroid abuser. He doesn't deserve anyone defending him. The only fun thing he did was losing all his title fights in spectacular fashion. (Bonus points for losing to senior citizen Tito Ortiz)

And Romero is the perfect style to crack Bisping's head wide open within one round
If those you mentioned were good wrestlers they'd have no problem making top 5
Oh for sure Bisping beat Kennedy my man, the sheer strength and will got him the decision
>Chael Sonnen is fucking horrible
And yet he beat your "natty goat" that is Bisping

what promotions are heem relevant? the only ones i really watch are UFC, Invicta, ACB, Cage Warriors, TKO, ONE, Bellator, LFA, & Rizin

Youre so angry that you just mixed up Chael and Kennedy in a post talking about Chael lmao

>And yet he beat your "natty goat" that is Bisping
why are you randomly bringing bisping up? i'm not involved in your little argument bud

Bisping is the champion and nothing you will ever say or do will change that, my man

Kennedy's striking is shit and got absolutely lit up by Gastelum
Romero's striking is shit and got absolutely lit up by Whittaker

This works both ways

KSW, m-1 and bamma are all /heem/ approved too

UFC and Bellator

He's really shook

It was a sarcastic post because you're dumb enough to believe Bisping beat Chael
You are right, and nothing you post will change the fact that 90% of Bisping's career was being a literal gatekeeper. He'll be remembered as the coward champ that ducked contenders and got btfo by retired welterweight

>they'd have no problem making top 5
Rankings weren't a thing until 2013, you spastic newfag

Azamat Murzakanov Popped by USADA

>it was sarcastic

No it wasn't. You were literally so shook you typed out Kennedy instead of Chael. You can just admit you have a hate boner for Bisping and nothing else to add to the thread

Doesn't matter there was a general consensus at the time and they were all gatekeepers, for sure Alan Belcher was a great test for the Natty Goat Michael Bisping

>Getting this angry at Bisping being champion
m8, I'm not even a Bisping bandwagoner, but he's got you so mad

This started off as a genuine debate of Bisping vs GSP, which turned to you getting absolutely red-faced angry because Bisping is the champion

You're getting angry at the deserving UFC middleweight champion, who is a millionaire and given 16 years of his life as a warrior in a cage, on an internet thread-based website

Grow up, go outside, do something with your life. Your anger shows that you have a very unsatisfied and empty life

You're grasping at straws guy, nothing you say will take away those two losses get over it

>this started off as a genuine debate of Bisping vs GSP
What thread were you in, the spammer's? See here

Youre sperging out after being exposed as an idiotic casual. Skip to the scat spam. It's more intelligible than anything you're posting now.

>A person was carefully analysing a hypothetical matchup between several opponents, providing evidence for their positives and negatives
This is considered bad? Jesus Christ, just stick to what you know. You've been outed as a newfag casual
>They weren't in the top 5!!!!
Lmfao

Bisping's the champion and he may very well lose to GSP, but getting this angry over him being champion is pathetic, pal