Britbongs have cucked themselves and I couldn't be happier

Equities trader reporting in. Here's how I see it:

>Old and uneducated fucktard Britbongs want to leave EU bc remove kebab and stick it to big banks and hedge funds
>Literally every legitimate model shows that this is a terrible idea
>Trump.bat
>Hedge funds, banks, and any investor with half a fucking brain short the entire European market
>Stupid limey fucks can't handle a couple of goatfuckers in their country, or the fact that some are younger and richer than themselves
>Vote to leave, think that this will hurt big banks
>Markets crushed by British autism
>Pound plummets
>European and Chink markets get fucking shredded
>Mass downgrade in UK asset ratings
>Banks, Hedge Funds, and people like me profit big.

Hope it was worth it you clueless Limey faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQP6zGjlnhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool

Freedom is always worth it

Good, stay away from our island you slimy Jew fuck

That's all just temporary panick. Won't change anything in the long term.

You forget that one of the promise for Brexit is more shitskins because they are "culturally British".
Im taking poo in loo and niggers. India and Pakistan and other Apefrikoon shithole

Wont be free for a couple of years, but the consequences (kikes' revenge) will be imminent.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE YOU FUCKING UGLY MANLET KIKE

Reported to mama merkel enjoy jail anti-semite

Fuck off you lost your empire for 4th time ya loser fuck your fourth reich and your Muhammad gene

Sounds like the global market was shit, and the blessed and based UK set us on the path to a much needed and healthy correction.

I think this is a concerted effort to crash our economy by the kikes like Soros

I'm glad anyway. I don't want these cunts to have any stake in our governance, even if it means losing a few points of GDP

So the Finns like mama Merkel now?
How pathetic.

>Said poo in loo
Im sorry that you are less than humans, you Darividian shit, but it isnt our fault.

Just like when they said the Pound Stirling was retained instead of switching to the Euro.

>Mass downgrade in UK asset ratings

Yeah, those asset ratings came in real handy during the housing bubble, didn't they?

Agreed fuck the kike they should not have even 1% control on economy of Britain

Say what you will about Muhammed, but at least he's houseclean.

Mayte the FTSE barely dipped, the Chinese crash last August was more severe for us than this.

The currency tanking will just shore up the balance of payments.

INB4 you're just a Limey fuck, I'm a market analyst G

-except that unless you were short from yesterday, you aren't going to make much

>Hedge funds, banks, and any investor with half a fucking brain short the entire European market
uh? everything is down in every market, Japan, NA Dow Jones will drop 500 points today

who gave you that job? you are incompetent as fuck

>Old and uneducated fucktard Britbongs want to leave EU
they earned nothing from the EU and had everything to lose
> think that this will hurt big banks
because trading is the only thing that big banks do?kek, M&A is going to be crushed, just like any other investment bank sector that isn't trading
rich kids are going to lose their jobs that they never worked hard for

also research shows that big money bet on Bremain, small money bet on Brexit

this is going to be a massive transfer of wealth from the rich to the middle class

you suck at your job

I'm Catholic. There are plenty of different religions in finance, but the one thing we have in common is that we're all smart enough to profit off of your autism. Back in the cuckshed you go.

>implying you are goino to free yourseves from EU burocrats.
I got ad nees for you.
Flag knows better than a jew nose.

POO

At least my country is free and I don't have 1000 US bases here.

>Relevant Infograph

Finland is one of the most pro-eu countries we are going to crash with them

But at least britain escaped

IN

Except the hedge funds didnt see it coming whatsoever, everyone in the markets assumed someone had good info that it was a remain vote and hence sterling strengthened towards the polls close. The market dropped when sunderland came in, then further when it was clear leave had won.

Hedge funds by their nature wont be hit too bad but speculative traders who followed them will have been shafted pretty badly.

Anyone lucky enough to have shorted will be happy true enough, but that is the minority of investors.

>becoming a 3rd world shithole is worth it

Fuck off to /tg/ if you want role play on Sup Forums.

Didn't the US suffer massive financial losses after separating from GB?

xd

Fuck off your country is controlled by kikes also you're the one who invented feminism

>Baby's first time watching Wolf Of Wall Street: the post

How adorable. Take your money loving, infinite GDP forever, kike role playing bullshit over to /biz/ faggot. No one here cares.

Please leave the USA.

Consider how the higher educated folks are out of touch with the everyday reality of the common serf.

>if Brexit happens I can't fly over to Monaco to shop gold encrusted apple products and fish eggs

Guess what, fuck you. I'd rather eat fish and chips and wander the hills for entertainment.

>India
>Free
Free to poo on streets?

>No US bases
The only good thing...

>fuck borders n shit

the EU is going to collapse

the UK by then will have long left and stabilized

who's going to be the third world shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQP6zGjlnhc

>Terrible idea because a bunch of fucks will short sell the market if you do it
So you're proud of yourself for a self fulfilling prophecy?

Freedom aint free

You should be ashamed to call yourself burger

>this is going to be a massive transfer of wealth from the rich to the middle class
That's the problem m8

The promise of Brexit is literally more shitskin.

You are talking like "muh nummas" is the only thing that matters. That's why you belong in the oven desu

Honestly, I rather poo in loo than Mohammed. At least poo in loo work hard and don't shoot up places.

That's exactly what would've happened had Britain stayed in the EU and become a Middle Eastern shithole.

Oh Canada we use the leaf on your flag to wipe the asshole on our flag ;)

You just proved my argument right, thank you ;-)

>Hedge funds, banks, and any investor

Just call them kikes. Of course they're trying to punish Britain for stepping out of the globalist agenda and to give a warning example to others. But Britain's economy is doing fairly well after a long Conservative rule so they might easily deal with it.

why so serious germanstan

You havent met poo in loos, havent you?
And poo in loo is 50% Muslim, you abo.

So Brexit importing more shitskins wont?

Not serious. Just the correct attitude for street shitters.

Kill yourself faggot, the death of globalism is worth every fucking vote
The only thing you're proving is the fact that globalism is a cancer and the bankers ARE our enemies
Scumbag like you openly admit you manipulate the markets and the working class
if anything, this referendum was a referendum on your existence as a parasite working on the taxpayer dime
fuck you

>Money money money

Jew detected

50% Muslim nice German education

If you're so smart why is Brazil so stupid?

You're going to die very soon and very horribly, and all the money in the world won't save you. Sleep tight.

>Finland
(((You)))

Correct attitude for Muhammad's

I sure hope you're as rich as you say you are to be posting on Sup Forums of all places at this hour you ridiculous LARPing faggot

>remove kebab
>this is a terrible idea

Why all this negativity, you are making profit are you not? You should be happy and congratulate Britain.

What about based Ukraine who fought a civil war the other yearin order to join Eu?

Winter on fire gave me a lot of respect for Ukraine bros.

I love seeing people get so mad and frustrated enough to make posts like and

You take the money and EU can keep the gangrene.

At least my mother isn't prostituting herself in a call center in order to save up for a fucking toilet.

So what? Modern economy is a Jewish invention after all. Fuck that, Brits will cope.

>Muh freedom
This is platitudinous bullshit.

In reality, nothing is going to change in terms of your "freedom" because you were already free as it is. Your life isn't magically going to get better. If anything, it will get worse.

m8, I'm so glad your ancestors were spared from the ovens so today I could see how butthurt you are

Sorry you're in a big delusion she's getting raped by Muhammad for free.

Oh good, the wop is telling me about the impending transfer of wealth. How's that going in your country, by the way? I agree that M&A will be crushed, but anyone who is stupid enough to continue working for an IB despite the industry's structural decline will not get my sympathy. The dow will drop, and I can't wait for it.

>death of globalism

falling for the jew meme

>2016
>Defending political/economic union so brittle it cant handle any changes without breaking down everything related to it.

Britbongs have cucked fuck all... Its central bankers that have cucked the entire planet.

there is no need to be upset

>upid limey fucks can't handle a couple of goatfuckers in their country, or the fact that some are younger and richer than themselves

you should be pretty worried sens kikes like soros have controlled your country for 200 years.

They will probably cause a enormous crash in the economy, which will be blamed on the right wing brexiters and be used to purge them.

>people making laws behind closed doors you have no say in and you can't replace them by public vote
>freedom
aye

Last time I checked Muhammed took half of your country and called it Pakistan.

they're untrolled imbeciles

"hooligans spirit"

ahahahahaahahaha

It was worth it, weak euro will be good for me, I get paid in dollars

This septic tank is on to something.

I am really apprehensive about the future of Britain and of Europe as a whole.

hello bongs. i don't really have a basic understanding of eu politics.

can an kind user explain basically what all the fuss across the pond is about?

eating cheeseburgers of freedom here in the sunshine state waiting for answers.

Jews should be exterminated

I know this is bait but the pound dropping is actually not bad

it provides EVEN more incentive for new trade

Wow you're not Germany the correct answer is 14% get your maths right Ahmed a real German never fails at maths and engineering

t. Jew

shut up you globalist cunt
remember what you said on the 4th of July

Of course an American would see world through money and just money.
People who have real identity and tradition have other sentiments.
We're not all Americans.

Wall street PR groups have shitposted way to much, need some ovens.

Same could be said when Lithuania left Soviet Union. You did good Britain.

Putting this much stock in the stock market. Literally doesn't affect the average person. We should take all retirement finds out of the stock market and take away your income, jew.

...and on top of all of that, I sleep like a fucking baby.

Globalism is a scam fuck off

Im sorry Streetshitter. We have 5% mud at best here so we dont know. All of your country is shitskin so it is hard to do any real analysis.
Shit is shit you know.

Good story bro

i also don't get why people are saying freedom over this so much.

is this some revolutionary shit happening before me?

>everyone writing us off
>second highest leave vote of all regions

Fuck off Hillary shill. You and all the rest of your jew pals need to be gassed.

Rich people might maybe have a slightly harder time popping over to Europe for lunch and shopping.

EU gets a 4 billion dollar hole after UK stops footing the bill.

yes

Even if that's true, I'd still be glad if the Rothschilds and Soros take a big hit to their pocketbooks.

Also frankly, I wouldn't give a damn if I lost a few shekels, as long as nationalism could be upheld. It's not like the standard of living is going to decrease to Haitian or Liberian levels.

Won't Ya Look At That, Ummm.... Salt.

Why are you so mad, OP?