/brit/

early morning bahama thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5Q9tL2xNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you just tell us who she is and stop torturing us?

no.

good post

Bahama Mama?

????

Delete

Modi app always posts only positive news about the country even when there is a tragedy

post tummy

lewd

Are u ever going to post a timestamp?

the gf (black)

Already did many times, look back in the archives. I'm tired of people asking. I don't have the time or energy to get a piece of paper and then find a pen/marker to write the date and time just for each and every person's justification.

Why is it so hard to believe that a black girl posts on Sup Forums?

Because you keep attention seeking and it's really annoying. This isn't /soc/.

I want to slather you in McDonald's and eat it off you desu

>Literally no British flags in the thread

JF OUT NOW

This, Sup Forums isn't /soc/

yay mona

yay mona

We talk about Catholic priests rapi children so much it's literally become a punchline.

But when Muslim pakis rape white children in gangs for decades, it's not talked about or addressed at all

emailed this to the 'oss

crying

homes under the hammer is goat

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ5Q9tL2xNk

anyone remember the cuckio meme

why do trannies use the argument of gender being a construct etc only to then comply to stereotypical gender roles like "omg it all started when I was 5 and I saw a pretty dress and just HAD to wear it" and dress stereotypically like a woman

no

ALL HOPE IS LOST

not addressed at all = deano didn't send you a text joke about it? bizarre

there's been ten times as many articles about paki rape gangs and all of them have been arrested

aslso noncing actual children is worse than noncing teenagers

rorke to the right of me
brody to my left
here i am
stuck in the radcen with you

vogels

They're not creative enough

think a lot of history surrounding wwii was deliberately falsified for propaganda purposes specifically much of the history surrounding the nazis

so sick of JFs
wish britfags moved quicker

well rorke, what have you got to say for yourself?

My neighbors are pretty cool overall 2bqh. They party, we party, nobody calls the cops unless its really serious, it all works out.

me at the 'ob

went to the pub with a couple of mates on Friday for a chilled few beers, ended up £150 on coke and not sleeping for 36 hours.

radical centrism mentioned

there really hasn't rasheed, there hasn't been any analysis of why pakis feel compelled to rape white girls from traditionally feminist outlets like the BBC or guardian. they choose to just report the story and bury the trend and pretend it isn't a deeply held cultural problem. then we get 50 articles about bogus campus rapes because it allows these same outlets to attack white men. just a bit strange really, all the inconsistencies that must go through a leftoid's head

abortion is murder

ah mista Timbuh Burnah here in mah flat in aye' wickhum
wagwaan

might do the ol' skyrim the ol' netflix or the ol' slep

>bbc weather now tells me it's going to rain all day
ah yes time to cancel my cycling trip

teddy's got the swiper

Rorkette

ay yo deez dpd n oxford health niggas betta not be messin me about ya hear me?

imagine unironically thinking priests raping literally children is absolutely fine because of muh six gorillion in rotherham

slow down there yusuf

rorke's GF, the absolute STATE

not a fan of either

when you're under the boot of authoritarianism you will be unconcerned with whether it's nazis or communists you'll just want that boot off your neck

classical liberalism for me desu

Totally forgot Cara was in GTA V desu

NEED her to have my brown babies

I'm really not well compadres, should I actually go to therapy this time? My alcohol and drug habit has gotten out of hand.

I think I'm a full on nut and am not cut out for the high-powered workforce after university. Maybe I should just fucking drop out already and get a shit wage job where I'll work as a ridiculed individual for the rest of my miserable existence

priests raping literally children is absolutely fine because of muh six gorillion in rotherham

who thinks that?

remember when everyone briefly cared about that 23 year old black London burger review boy who looked 14

you can tell the australian commie from a mile away

fucking shit weather in this country
No wonder everyone has depression

it's alright

no, literally no clue what you're on about

yeh and she was shit. wish developers would hire actual talent instead of just a famous name (who isnt famous for her voice)

>"he's the next ReviewBrah", they said
and look who came on top in the end

what drugs should i get

THIS MUDDA FUKKA KEEP PARKING CAR OUSIDE MY FRAT, HE DIE NAO

Not I

aspirin

Hi there mateys just another Australian shitposter here
Did you realise that the class struggle is a political struggle?

if you get depression in this country then you dont belong here.

>that one friend who keeps posting political shit in the groupchat

Is this the real thread,?

Calpol

become one with the call centre life my friend; every cunt who works in a call centre a university dropout

spend all day listening to angry normoes on the phone, spend all night thinking about how to muster the courage to commit suicide and get paid doing it

>he doesnt think its comfy
its like you're not from the uk

Wait I thought they took away this filter, did someone really get one in during the window?

got a brunch appointment today, hope it's good

black gf

the parrots eat em all x))))00

remember when some people coming out of a pub to beat up a refugee was front page news of the BBC website but the story quickly disappeared when it was established the perpetrators were black

mental

don't care

no mate

I didn't deserve to make it this far lads

any feet pics? x

racist post

Stop dehumanising people of colour

don't have friends
don't want friends
simple as

remember when that dead boy on the beach was forced into our faces for months but photos of the dead children in barcelona are criticised as being disrespectful?

mental

honestly
to be honest

i rate this post

>don't want friends
Lying to yourself

Stop dehumanising pickers of cotton

ah yes Britain
>want to do something?
*checks the weather*
>it's fucking grim and shit for the entire week
not a fucking chance mate