Sup Forumseddit absolutely BTFO

Sup Forumseddit absolutely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#684ba67b7aad
businessinsider.com/best-selling-nfl-jerseys-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good on him

usa is rapidly turning into meme country though. Shut down the majority of television networks that create and overblow news asap. Its necessary VERY BADLY

>sold more jerseys than the likes of Brady

Is this just from yesterday or something? Seems like fake news to me

>Giving money to the NFL
These idiots.

based mexican fighting for our freedoms

americans are such cucks lmao

Where can I get one?

>All that money going back into the NFL and since the NFL shares revenue, the money goes to every team regardless if the team's players stood for the anthem or not.

You sure showed them.

>shit thread with no info is made

HURR GOOGLE IT YOURSELF

Michael Sam also had the top selling jersey when the Rams drafted him. This means nothing

>hispanic has to do the job americans wont

Sup Forumseddit has been getting fucking destroyed by Trump

They might as well give up and go back to Sup Forums

embarrassing desu

This

kek

Oh look it's ANOTHER fucking kneeling thread.

Does he get any cash for his jersey sales?

*europeans
he is spanish
do not put spain in the same basket with south and central america

>people buying the jersey of the one guy observing the anthem instead of buying the jerseys of each of the 200 players kneeling results in high sales for the one guy
wow i can't believe this

No lmao

>this is literally the only player who stood for the anthem in the entire NFL
You people are pathetic.

>protesting the NFL and people who kneeled by giving them money

How can people be that retarded, do they not know jersey sales are shared by all 32 teams

NFLshop.com

best ally.

el serbiANO señores aaaaaj

He also made a point to say that he did not take offense to players who have chosen to take a knee during the anthem in protest of “injustices and racial divide,” including former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who knelt for the anthem in protest of police brutality and racial injustice last season.

[...]

"I made coach Tomlin look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only,” he said. “I made my teammates look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only.

“When everybody sees an image of me standing by myself, everybody thinks that the team and Steelers are not behind me, and that’s absolutely wrong. It’s quite the opposite. Actually, the entire team would’ve been out there with me, even the ones that wanted to take a knee.”

This is the only guy where it was a big deal, are you retarded?

AHAHA this. i honestly love seeing retards cuck themselves, kneelgate was a secret jersey-selling plot.

You mean how Kaepernick was the only guy in the spotlight for this shit, but people burned his jerseys instead? Really gets me thinking.

that's right, racist monster villanueva (white name), APOLOGIZE for what you did....

>Kaepernick kneels
>Kaepernick jersey sales soar, some burn his jersey
>lineman guy stands
>lineman's jersey sales soar, no one burned his jersey because no one owned one in the first place, no one is autistic enough to buy one just to burn it, and people are civilized enough to respect him as a veteran
Really great points you're bringing up here, really gets me thinking

This. There's a reason why they teach continental spanish in schools and not whatever bean runes Mexicans bark.

>rednecks buying into things and people that reaffirm their own values and ignoring everything else
I'm astounded by these events.

Kaepernigger was 17th last May. That's the highest he's been since he started this shit. A literal who Mexican that isn't being celebrated by the media as a Christ figure for years now beat his ranking in a day.

forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#684ba67b7aad
What are you talking about?

he's Spanish not mexican

>buying the jersey of someone who lost to the Bears

businessinsider.com/best-selling-nfl-jerseys-2016-8
I'm talking about monthly numbers.

#notashamed

>that's right, racist monster villanueva (white name), APOLOGIZE for what you did....
He actually did apologize. It's fucking disgusting. I hope Tomlin dies

>if you dont love and respect some brainlet psuedo-religious symbols of a shitty song and a shitty flag then you hate the troops

what did they mean by this

Big brain nihilist dropping after watching his favorite Dawkins videos. Pickle rick, am I right?

HIS COACH FORCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE LOL

>We're sick and tired of police killing violent felons in entirely justifiable situations
What did the blacks mean by this

A bunch of "Gibs Me Dats" used police brutality as a cover for their commie bullshit and tricked a bunch of people who actually care about police brutality into joining them, who now seem to be taking over.

Proof that the NFL hates America

MUH TEAM UNITY
WE WUZ STEELERZ AND SHIT

bump because of meta thread autist

based mexican american

>spanish people are not hispanic

>so triggered they'll spend money on some mong who walked out accidentally and just stood because he didn't know what to do
>actually thinking it's some sort of political action

brainlets and their 'sports'

*look at jersey*
>no refunds

why don't more players choke up on the bat anymore?

>"Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself I feel embarrassed."
>- Alejandro Villanueva

Ahahahahahaaa. How do you like your jerseys now?

I got forced to play cricket in grade school for 2 years and i absolutely hated it.

This seems like absolute bullshit. Probably bullshit.

Those people do know that they're just giving the NFL money, not Villanueva, right?

>mfw an army ranger was told to apologize for standing for the national anthem

IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

its the symbolism that counts. a few thousand jersey sales is a drop in the ocean of the NFL's annual revenue

>BOYCOTT THE NFL
>spend money on NFL jerseys
>th-the symbolism

The guy walked out there on accident, and apologized profusely afterwards. You trump cucks are retarded.

Plus, I seriously doubt this story is true.

he didnt walk out there on accident, the accident was that cameras caught him trying to view the flag during the anthem. he didnt want to be seen because that would make the rest of the team look bad. jesus christ kill yourself

el serbiANO

>Sup Forumseddit

no fucking shit