Who else having happiest day of their life?

Who else having happiest day of their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never felt happier user. I could go and kiss every woman on the street (except the black ones) right now.

I'm on the worst day of my life. Every day is worse than the last.

I was worried for you, now I'm happy as a pig in shit.

the best

I'm not even british but i'm shitting the queen right now

i havent been this happy in a long time

We're happy for you as well sincerely, Texas.

It's great m8

I'm worried but hopeful.

I'm adopting two abandoned English springer spaniel tomorrow which I will walk around my independent countryside.

Cheer up, my dude :^)

I was singing Britannia rules the waves while taking my shower

I'm really happy about this. The globalist are going to shit on you for awhile though, but it's nothing you guys can't handle.

>Victory holiday in Eesti
>wake up with massive hangover
>see news
>hangover gone

Fucking kicking myself for not putting a fiver on Brexit lads

im curious what will happen

>UK dead
>EU dead
>butt blasted krauts everywhere
>independent Londonistan soon

Literally the best day ever

>i got a fucking job today
>GREAT Britain leaves EU
WHAT A DAY, WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

I would be, but my 3 year gf left me yesterday

You, the UK, have singlehandedly inspired me to register to vote, so now I can go full Donald this November. You've made me think we got a chance as well. I'm so happy for you guys, I really am UK. Thank you from an American. Bros for life.

just wait till november

Just get a 3 YEAR OLD girlfriend

this is mf right now

youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo

Feels like we kicked the globalist kikes in the teeth.

congrats. cheers from Jew York

LOVE YOU BRITBONGS!

I've never been so proud of this country. Or 52% of it, anyway.

I'm happy for you but still kinda sad that now all the shitskins will move to Ireland instead. At least they tend to favour cities.

sounds like she voted leave too user :^)

No but really you'll be fine, she's just some whore and after a week you'll realize there are thousands of girls just like her. Even better than her desu, she was probably a cunt and you know it.

It's amazing... I still can't believe it really happened! You're free! You escaped the clutches of Globalism... The UK is still one of the greatest nations on Earth and her second coming will show everyone that truth. I will buy as many UK made products as possible and come spend some money there one day soon!

Best birthday gift ever, praise kek

Congrats, ya lovely bastards. Now that you guys are free, please make Canada great again

My celebration pack.

Are you anticipating a Hellary victory, our must trusted ally?

Congrats from Nevada , Britfriend

Nothing better than seeing asspained Krauts. Make sure to hang a big Union Jack outside and fly it high.

What a lovely day.

Proud of you guys, it will get worse before it gets better but it will get better. Great job taking your country back. I'm fucking inspired

The country is still infested by libcucks and communists that will undermine the country every step of the way.

Getting blocked tonight lads.

>uk actually left
>death knells of the EU
>old friend back from up north wants to do a hike
>entire bottle of unopened jack daniels to celebrate

it is a fantastic fucking day

I'm not even yuropean and i don't think I've felt so happy for a political decision
i finally witnessed the jew lose a battle

I am feeling so good today.
Even changed my Whatsapp profile foto to union jack to celebrate and cheer for my friends. I always disliked or perhaps even hated the brits. But it's becoming more and more of a love-hate thing :3

Baby steps user.

Keep the momentum going

HAPPY FOR YOU DAD

this

10/10 lad

I followed the live feed and it was declared right before my final exam for the semester. i convinced my family to vote leave. Long live the commonwealth, Long live democracy.

jolly good day lads

Yesterday I was at work from 6:30 to 21:30. Today I've told them they can go fuck themselves if they want me to go in and that I'm working from home. I'm still in my PJs after staying up to watch the election. I'm running off coffee fumes, but shit's comfy

Pole here. I am happy, I hate EU this is the first major step in EU collapse.

I'm so glad for you guys.
Celebrate it, you earned it.

Brother, get Trump in so the UK and USA can come together and rid this world of the scum that is engulfing it

I'm not from there but best of luck from America! I fully supported you guys getting out if that EU cuck fest. Now you'll get to sip tea and watch Europe burn from YOUR nation.

I am happy but i can't shake the feeling that even the brexit was planned beforehand.

This is the best day of my life

Gave all my hue energy to my uk brothers.

> My hometown Cleveland Cavs win the first sports championship in 52 years
> Dolan Trump shits all over Hillary in a speech
> The girl I've had a crush on all year and I just had sex last night
> England leaves EU
> My doctor told me I've lost 25 lbs since last October

Pretty much the best week of my life desu, senpai.

I wish I was Welsh, really ashamed of Scotland today

Thank you for this victory britbros. Never knew I could feel this hopeful and happy about the outlook of the world!

you miss spelled trial

BEST FUCKING DAY EVER.

Thank you for this Brits. Thank you so much.

All the leftists' faces are filled with sadness.
THE FIRST DAY I WALK ARAOUND, NOT THEM, I!!, SINCE SO MANY YEARS!

You have my greatest thanks, from the bottom of by hatefilled heart.

The EUSSR is falling apart now.

Best day ever.

Never been happier!

Praise KEK!

*SMILING

Tho I felt sad at first beceause I thought #RemainInsane would win it turned out to be one of the best days I`ve had in a long time.
So happy to see the fucking EU crash.
I`ve had a shitload of discussions with others about Brexit and they all were along the lines:

>Muh WW III
>Muh EU
>Muh economy

This is a win for everyone who despises the EU and the globalist retards trying to destroy democracy with their bureaucratic opaque system. Hopefully the EU will
fall and shatter with the avalanche you have started , tho Germany is probably the last one to leave, but I have hope.
Thank you britbongs and have a nice day!

youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU

HEIL BRITANNIA

What a shit post lol

You dumb bastard; immature little fuck.

Meme magic is real

Choke on it Australia. Not even you can ruin this for me.

I love you Aussiebro

> reminder

anyone have an english pepe? preferably one with a tophat, monocle and cup of tea?

>tfw when going to a EUPM organized discussion after a few hours
>tfw when the smug won't come off

How am I supposed to look like a BREMAIN faggot, someone tell me please.

You lot are fucking retarded.

I have orange juice

No, fuck you. I just got my rejection letter from Victoria Police earlier today.

So fucking stoked for you fucking limey bastards. Cheers, from Massachusetts

I haven't felt this good in a while

Me. The tide of globalization is receeding

We actually fucking did it. I mean, we worked towards a goal for years, and years, and years, and we actually fucking did it, against all odds.

Who do you think will play Farage in the eventual biopic?

Idk if the happiest but def. one of the happiest ones out there.

Besides the fact that my only best friend left for US like 5 years ago nobody here can understand me, people are so damn low in their intellectual capacities.

Only memes can make me happy nowadays, therefore it's a good day, praise KEK

Why do you need a doctor to tell you how much you weigh?

So no one then?

>tfw you will never know how it is to leave the EU
Happy for you guys though

I'm going to go have a fuller's ESB tonight for you bros. Congrats on the independence!

indiana fag here
welcome to freedom dad

It is truly a glorious day to be alive.

:,I pretty much

Europe is 3-5 years from complete economic collapse and we have the (unofficial) 51st state to thank for it.

I feel like immigrating to England now. Guess ill wait and see what happens with Trump first.

Great week.

Globalism gets kicked in genitals
Obamas immigration infringements judged to be illegal.
50 faggots dead and liberals didnt get a single gun out of it.

I got 185€ for 10€ brexit bet
Also, brexit happened!

Happiness overload.

pretty boring day, like any other

gonna play some video games now I guess

AAXAXAAXAXAXAXAX I TOO CYKA)))000
AFTER BREXIT: Grexit. Departugal. Italeave. Fruckoff. Czechout. Oustria. Finish. Slovakout. Latervia. Byegium

Germanyvacuation

bruh EU is collapsing since like 2008, like the entire world.

The j00s did this to weaken the population so they will be the only ones with money and resources for the next world war.(~2020 - 2025)

I know it sounds stupid, i thought the same few years ago when i heard it, but everything adds up now.

Now i hope it won't come to that and there's still hope, today gave us glimmers of hope.

Iktf. It's like waking up from a long nightmare

This, I don't even get what changed.

Nothing has changed. It is just twats giving pats on each other's backs for some great accomplishment but deep down they know that it's just like the time Americucks voted for CHANGE.

praise kek

this gives me some hope for the future.

may kek bless trump for a truly magical year

Big Keks

hey ghost

To us that is a comfy feel

I'm having an identity crisis. I'm over the moon for the fact that Britain has left the eu, and have been up for six hours watching farage and boris and co. soakin up the asspain.

but all the paddies around me are just butthurt and keep making muh north Ireland jokes.