Japanon here. Studied in America for a long time so my English is pretty good

Japanon here. Studied in America for a long time so my English is pretty good.

I had an interesting conversation with my girlfriend today about Brexit. She wasn't sure about the whole immigration issue,so I asked this question:

"Think of it this way. Would you rather Japan accept tons of Chinese, Korean, and Indian immigrants and maybe improve its economy, or stay purely Japanese and maybe have a worse economy?"

She said definitely the second choice. She'd rather live in the poorest town in Japan than live in the wealthiest most elite part of China. Culture is more important than money.

We also talked about the different voting patterns between men and women, how women are more liberal and support things like open borders. She was a bit more uncomfortable on this topic. So I asked her this:

"Ok, would you rather have the right to vote and Japan is filled with millions of foreigners, or no right to vote and guarantee that Japan stays purely Japanese?"

Without hesitation she said, "definitely the second one. But it doesn't matter because Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners."

Anyway how do people in your countries feel about these topics?

Culture and national identity is racism

get off the proxy you britcuck

Did you fuck her at the end?

Basically the same way. If you Kamikaze step foot in China, we'll skin you alive and kill everything you hold dear.

pasta

i once or twice saw this on Sup Forums

woah so racist you should thank Japan for bringing diversity to China, diversity is strength afterall

tl,dr

Just here to post Yoko

Lemme give you the American version:

[F R E E D O M I N T E N S I F I E S]

>I am intolerant of your love for your culture
>you are racist

Left logic kek

>If you Kamikaze step foot in China, we'll skin you alive and kill everything you hold dear.

Not before they rape you again

Marry her Japanon. Marry her.
You know where that cancerous liberal views come from?
When we let arts students do masters and PHD. Lets be honest, arts and humanities (also language, cultural studies) are good for nothing field of education.
They barely effect the human lives and barely earn enough to support themselves (unless they are dumb and inherited money).
When we let dumb people study dumb things (like learning history is good but becoming a historian is just a complete waste of time, you can learn about all those deep extensive human history by reading books in your free time).
But what we do, we let those dumb people read Carl Marx, Lennon and they feel they are some kind of special and super intelligent to read about communism, a form of government that was impractical and was doom to fail.
They think that capitalists are responsible for the fall of communism, they think it was the perfect form of government. All those years of sitting idle at home with a degree with no significant value make them susceptible to have liberal views.

Smart people with smart degrees (degrees that lands you a well paying jobs) know how hard it is to get those degrees and how hard it is to get those well paying jobs with so much competition that they will never have any liberal views.

Good girl, and I say that in a non-condescending way.

Her Japanese videos are better than her English ones actually. She's gotten on the "Trump Train" now unfortunately. I hope she doesn't come to this site...

my country is 100% bluepilled
it's disgusting how retarded and braindead they are
even the rightest right are jsut disguised lefties

Don't worry, only white weebs want to migrate to your shit country.

The racism aspect is engineered by the globalists. Globalism isn't about bringing everyone up, it's about bringing us down to the shit-tier and pumping and dumping our countries like some company swallowed up by a conglomo.

The bankers engineer the situation like this so you can't even say a bad thing about foreign ownership without being painted as a xenophobe. The bankers want that cheap labour to "boost productivity" aka roll back workers' rights. It's all about the merchants, don't take the xenophobe b8 call them out for what they are.

Still mad about the last time chinkboy?

nobody cares about your degenerate culture

I wish our people were as sane as your gf. It is seen as "humanitarian" and righting supposed past "injustices" to allow immigrants to flood into our nation, it's the most bullshit thing on the earth to not have a job after college but know that immigrants from Mexico or wherever else get a unofficial pseudo priority hire status because "muh diversity"........ I can remember being sick to my stomach OP, just sick when I think back to 2013 and seeing Arabs from university with weak GPA's getting hired ahead of me because I'm white.

When will teachers stop shitposting / shilling this ugly girl on Sup Forums all day?

Whats that absurd looking thing?

Don't worry, pal. China will buy up your country and turn it around.

>postan inna bait thread
I'll take "shit that never happened for $400" Alex.

Like you turned around to let Japs fuck you in the ass? Can't wait Chung Lee!

God of Loo

Not this time
Oh yes, with a passion
They're not worth the money

I think there is a disconnect between the "educated" classes and everyday people. It is worse in more diverse countries. I mean in Japan we have educated and uneducated people, but at least we are all the same race and have the same language and culture.

I like her videos. There are some Japanese people that post here. I have two friends who post here occasionally but their English is terrible.

Why would you not want her to come here? She would love it....

its because she likes whitu penisu

Your girlfriend sounds fucking dumb :)

Is that a twerk bowl?

>Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners
If only white women could be so based

Trade brings us together. 100 years ago, we would not be having this conversation with a tentacle fucker. now its like we finally realised we all just want the same things.

Japanese women haven't had decades of indoctrination telling them that multiculturalism is the best and to bring in immigrants.

the left hates western culture so its much different here

We have money to burn.

Whats Loo. Never heard of it.

We have a significant number of ill educated + illiterate people. And trust me most of them are more smarter both in thinking (about politics and society) and knowledge (Of mental maths) than most literates here.
Educated people sure knows more about there fields but they lack the experience.
Also they don't even have the slightest clue about how the world works. They think (regardless of country) that what they have learnt about how government works is true to its every word and the rights ensured to them are a guarantee of safety.

>Japanese women won't vote to bring in foreigners

how do you get women so untainted?

HERRO MISTA TRUMP I AM HUGE SUPORTA I GIVE BETA WHITES BIG BONAS

By not having kids ever.

No, educated people are indoctrinated and often are educated and only that but don't begin thinking for themselves or reading things that people who have for better or worse analyzed the things they're talking about have written.

She's ugly as fuck nigger

The way you guys fund Pakistan's terrorism and nuclear arsenal even knowing about how failed and unstable its democracy really is, there is no doubt you have money to burn.

I second this. Japan ((((culture)))) is pure trash.

Hey man, we're soulless. It's not like we give a damn about Pakis, just like Americans don't care about Libyans and nobody cares about your designated ass.

>he says, posting from a literal meme nation

Nice dubs. Sure feels good to live in an uncucked country.

So you say but you're under the thumb of glorious liberty man's dick.

Is it true that you have mosaics instead of genitals?

Dicks have thumbs

Our dicks are smaller than yours but we have five of them

Ofcourse not. I dont want my qt3.14 korean grills to get blacked and never come back to micropenises

I am saying that graduating an arts college is not equivalent to graduating a business or science college. And while most business and science students are usually busy with their lives and shit, Arts students are always in the front line of any liberal protest.

I find our governments so stupid. They have the potential to overtake the world (economically) if they work together like EU but nah, they are busy playing Asian Cold War.

sounds like you forced a big redpill into her ass and she liked it :^)

>if they work together like EU
We literally don't even have you guys on the radar, if I'm honest. None of us care about your ''nation'', and honestly speaking it's a goddamn artificial construct like if I decided a box 1000km x 1000km centered on the Alps was now a new nation for ease of government.
>arts students
Their entire university career is indoctrination, while science students are too busy trying to pass their topology exams.

>imblying
Superior technology developed by China and Japan working together (because holy fuck get over it it's been 70 fucking years) will soon enable us to have tentacledicks.

It doesn't matter how ugly she is alot of Sup Forumsacks will still jack off. Just look at Evalion.
>that flag
Then again you may be a little bit biased

Germans are in general fine with the immigration.
Remember: The average German voter is above 50.

To secure a future for Germany they would need to invest in the younger generation to create new companies and to reproduce and lessen regulation and taxation for them to have time for children.
This would only bear fruit within 30 to 40 years, when they will be dead, but they need loads of money in 10 to 20 years, so they have come up with a different plan.

They hope to import people, mostly young men of course, from other countries and bring them up to speed within 10 years to be milked for pensions in 15-20, when the average will be 60.
The migrants will cost 110 billion Euros the next 2 years.
A nation wide under ground fiber optical network would cost 70 billion.

If it works they can have a comfortable pension as their parents did.
If it does not work, the result won't be different for them.

This is the problem with demographic decline in Germany, that the people in power and with money don't think about the future but only 10-20 years ahead of time.

In Germany we build streets that will only last 25-30 years, despite for technology for them to last 60 year for about 5-10% more, with the official reasoning that it would be unfair to this generation (their voters) to build something that lasts beyond their death.

But she IS ugly, and I say that with the full knowledge that 70% of girls here look like shit (even if they often have nice bodies)

This.

Also, obesity is not a problem in Japan because everyone walks/bikes to where they need to go since they aren't afraid of getting mugged by niggers; therefore Japanese women don't have to pretend that being fat is "healthy" or a good way of life.

You have to remember that much of feminism came from women's low self-esteem from proper beauty and health standards weeding out the bad apples.

Nip her, japanon

Make an Elliot Rodger that won't try to go a killing spree

You know I agree that Japan and China should work together. The posturing over the war is stupid. It's been decades. My only request is that you stay in your own country.

>with the official reasoning that it would be unfair to this generation (their voters) to build something that lasts beyond their death.
Is this the actual fucking reasoning? What the fuck is wrong with your country?

Feminism is a meme, although it doesn't exist here. How the fuck did you people fuck it up so bad? A good fraction of our girls are nowhere near a standard for beauty.

Yeah she is I agree. It's that nose

>We literally don't even have you guys on the radar, if I'm honest. None of us care about your ''nation''
>Rejects India's NSG bid, for being non-signatory on NPT.
>Supports Pakistan's NSG bid, even being non-signatory on NPT.
>Incursions on Indian borders every now and then.
>Literally built Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.
>Surrounding India by building military/economical ports in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
>Is actually on UN security council because of us.
>Rejects India's security council bid.
>We don't even care about your designated nation.

I'm moving to Japan in a few months. I hope to marry a Japanese woman and have Eurasian children. Fuck western women. They're garbage. Feminism has absolutely poisoned them beyond recovery. Fuck this society. Everything about it is twisted and wrong. The only good thing about the west is Christianity, and you can take that with you. I'd rather be surrounded by pagans than apostates. Get out while you can. The west is dead.

I am Japanese, but anyway half-white half-Japanese kids here do not go crazy and kill people. They are actually very popular in school and on TV, like Becky.

Keep crying, Merkel. It won't get the UK back, not in your lifetime. Your tears sustain me.

Also, black women were the biggest offenders about complaining how their obesity and disgusting hair is supposed to be "attractive" and would pull the race card on anyone who said otherwise.

I have never met a black woman in my life that didn't consider herself a feminist so that she could get bonus points for being double "oppressed".

Tolerance over national identity.

>Is this the actual fucking reasoning? What the fuck is wrong with your country?
It's the malaise of the entire west at this point, unfortunately. Read about how much people hate baby boomers here.

Japan is basically a hyperbole of British culture, that's why we feel exactly the same way as your gf and decided to leave

Can I visit at least
I sort of want to stroll around in Cherryblossom land and see giant balloon Reimus, it feels like it'd be surreal.
Also the posturing might end after both Abe and Xi leave, they're roughly the last of the generation that grew up during war or shortly after it and are eternally assblasted.

I'm talking about the general populace, not the government. The government just dislikes you.

I'll oppress her with a baseball bat.

Please keep them to a minimum though. You don't want the west's multicultural disease.

Elliot Rodgers wasn't half white. He was half Jewish. Same with that facial abuse girl.

Tolerance of WHAT exactly though
You're not going full Roman Empire or Imperial China and simply integrating them, you're just sitting them there and spreading your legs for their hairy arses then refusing to punish them when they break the law

Polish women are pretty based

Well, we hate you because of your government. No hard feelings.

No offense, but we really don't want a lot of immigrants like you. People coming here because they have an axe to grind with their home country are often disappointed in one way or another. Japan is not a paradise. We don't have the same cultural problems as the west, but we have plenty just the same.

Among the white western immigrants that come to live here permanently, there are some who really assimilate well - master the language, adopt the culture, really respect our way of life. I think it is good to have some immigrants like that, so hopefully you fall into that group.

And we literally don't care about you guys so yeah
You guys aren't like the nips or gooks who at least share a history with us if no longer a cultural sphere, you're literal fucking whos who didn't even manage to get a coherent nation running for the longest time your entire nation is a meme.

whats up yuka i can tell its you from youtube

>Ching Chong Chang Chong

>Scottish women
I don't even want to think about them.

You can visit, but please do not be like typical asshole Chinese tourists. Loud, rude, buying up diapers in drugstores to resell. We had a bunch climbing cherry blossom trees and breaking off branches to keep as souvenirs. Even just as tourists, we don't really want too many Chinese.

Abe is indeed of that generation, but I still support his effort to change the constitution. We need to be more independent.

Your people are the only people in the world that truly understand the importance of culture and racial purity. I wish we were as smart as you are and would get rid of the niggers, jews, spics, etc.

>implying I don't think you should be independent
We don't hate the nips. We hate the burgers. Any movement slightly away from the burgers is good for us.
>loud rude being generally insane
I uh
I apologize for the behavior of my countrymen but not all of us are like that.

>Women in Sydney and Melbourne

THIS IS LITERALLY THE END OF THE WORLD. SYRIAN BABIES ARE DROWING

>Women in the rest of Australia

IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS WITHOUT BINGE DRINKING AND COCK, IS IT BECAUSE I AM FAT? IS THAT STINKY PANJEET LOOKING AT MY ASS? WHAT A PERVERT! JUST BECAUSE MY SKIRT IS SO SHORT YOU CAN SEE MY CUNT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT SOME FUCKING FOREIGNER STARING AT ME!

Mixed race kids do statistically have worse behavioral and psychological problems than asian or white kids. But Elliot Rodger's case was greatly exacerbated by his upbringing. Good parenting easily overcomes those problems

Why are the Chinese so racist? All of your government institutions refuse to allow Diverse Foreigners to have a role in them.

Disgusting.

He's probably 60 years old and the type that literally explodes in a ten hour rant when he hears the word 日本.
>diversity
Go to the EU.

>Also, black women were the biggest offenders about complaining how their obesity and disgusting hair is supposed to be "attractive" and would pull the race card on anyone who said otherwise.

Black women are literally the racial and gender group that has most un-natural hair their group in the fucking world.

I lived in Japan for a year.

They are definitely the most racist people i've ever met.
But then I realized their only neighbor was china, and I understood.

You are fucking gay

Why are they always fuckhuge with asses the size of the Aphrodite's cocklust?

We are more like small kingdoms like Europe combined to a one nation. We don't share anything with you either except the fact that Buddhism was originated in India and an Indian invented Martial arts in China. Or that we were the other important nation in the east on silk route. But how would you know it? You guys can barely achieve democracy.

Probably because they come from the jungles of africa

>We hate the burgers
literally why though

Old people are selfish and they suck. I don't think it's just Germany that has this issue.

>"Think of it this way. Would you rather Japan accept tons of Chinese, Korean, and Indian immigrants and maybe improve its economy, or stay purely Japanese and maybe have a worse economy?"

>She said definitely the second choice. She'd rather live in the poorest town in Japan than live in the wealthiest most elite part of China. Culture is more important than money.

you are still gay but I will point out that every time I speak with a Japanese person who says at first that the EU and this globalism stuff is good, I also ask them this same question and every time they answer the latter as well. When the discussion is framed in terms familiar to them, Japanese prove to be startlingly redpilled.