THE FUTURE

>cheap beer
>seats don't cost an arm and a leg
>hype as fuck crowds
>players aren't bitches who feign injury to force penalties

Admit it burgers. American soccer is the way of the future. The sooner you accept that your bloated niggerball sports have no value anymore the sooner you can start having fun again.

>bloated niggerball sports
You're talking about the wrong sport, Paco

>soccer players not feigning injury to force penalties

glad i made the switch to soccer earlier this year, football is unwatchable with so many fucking commercials

kind of crazy how fast this team has risen, they could be the face of the league pretty soon instead of galaxy or sounders

>sounders being the face of anything but numales

Their best player, Miguel Almiron, is out for three weeks with an injury. Come back late October and watch. They're a different team with him on the pitch.

*kneels as a sign of protest against your 2/10 b8 thread*

>tfw Galaxy committed Sudoku ever since Landycakes retired
the team is so bad I don't even recognize them. I can't wait till the season ends.

>he thinks the face of the league isnt already NYCFC

>Playing Zardes at Right Back

At this point I wish there was relegation because they deserve it

You can watch them in the p-p-p-playoffs

Atlanta FC games are nuts. Our traffic turns into a game of pac-man & all you see are people in red, black and gold.

You made this shitty thread earlier.

Saged

As a guy in Ga, everyone is hype as fuck for them, tho obviously its mostly people from atl. Should be good, Ill probably have to go to a few games

Can't wait for two years to pass and the annoying new team hype dies out and half of Atlanta's stadium is empty. Will be hilarious.

desu, folks were saying this about the sounders too

the stadium being half full would still be #2 in MLS attendance

>yfw ATL is averaging a higher attendance than any baseball team this season

I went to 1 this year when they played at GT. It was boring desu, like a less interesting baseball.

The MLS would be so much better if it had relegations
Also don't let franchises be a thing, ever, leave them as just clubs

agree 100%, relegation makes soccer TREMENDOUSLY more interesting

this desu

What's the difference?

I don't get it? How shit is your life you need to wait two years for a stadium to be half empty so you can laugh. Get a load of this faggot. Oh and I win so don't bother responding.

>being this autistically mad

teams can't tank for a better draft pick and lower league teams (usl,nasl,etc) can ascend and get to play in the big league

>tanking
>mls

'no'

afaik MLS don't have pro/rel yet because it wants to be financially stable and make profit. Old NASL folded because costs weren't under control.
Also that way investors aren't afraid of buying 200 millions franchise + build their stadium, and build their brand from nothing.
MLS will have pro/rel but far, far in the future