Anyone here like Pale Waves?

Anyone here like Pale Waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2018/03/06/pale-waves-band-all-the-things-i-never-said-new-years-eve-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fuck off shill

no

They might just save indie.

They're an artist to watch for sure...along with GUS DAPPERTON whose new EP "YOU THINK YOU'RE A COMIC" dropped a couple weeks ago and is setting the alternative world on fire.

GUS DAPPERTON really rocks the house!

No. Nobody here likes Pale Waves.
Go back to your manager and tell them that the Sup Forums focus group thinks they should either change their sound to match their look, or change their look to match their sound. As it stands it couldn't be more obvious they're industry plants if they tried.

I agree newfriend!

I find them easy to jerk my meat to desu senpai

I've always been attracted to women who look dead.

Kill yourself, shill. Pale waves is fucking stupid.

Why?

G A R B A G E D A Y

Because if they're worth listening to, we'll get around to them. In the meantime, let me listen to my Cheap Trick records in peace and stop trying to sell your garbage. Thanks bro.

>implying Pale Waves are garbage
They're catchy, simple pop, man.

You like Cheap Trick but can't appreciate the hooks of Pale Waves' songs so far?

+ For what it's worth, literally not a single album past Cheap Trick's debut is worth keeping. That first album was amazing, and then they could never match it. Sounded like they weren't even trying...

>Comparing Pale Waves to Cheap Trick.
Please.

>lol i'm so edgy everything is black goth

>I'm definitely a guitarist as well as the singer since I strum a bar chord in the chorus

*Buys $3,000 guitar and gets shilled constantly*

That's one of the worst opinions I've ever heard. It's no wonder you like this corporate shill bullshit fake ass goth soy band. They couldn't put out an original idea if they wanted to because their label (your employer) is pushing this image crap as hard as they can, where it becomes the main selling point of the band. Feel free to commit suicide.

THE band to look out for this year IMHO

>thefader.com/2018/03/06/pale-waves-band-all-the-things-i-never-said-new-years-eve-interview

>Pale Waves is the goth pop hybrid you didn’t know you needed

this

We didn't need Pale Waves.

we didn't need Chvrches either, but here we are

Chuvrches, while mediocre, are still better than Pale Ass.

I wish they employed me :( I'd love to defend bands I like that get unnecessary hate.

I'll agree that the shilling on here is very, very strange, though.

*sigh*
Cheap Trick OG >>> Next Position Please > The Latest > Rockford > Special One > At Budokan > Heaven Tonight > In Color > Dream Police >> All Shook Up > One on One > Cheap Trick 1997 > Standing on the Edge > We're All Alright! > The Doctor > Busted > Woke Up With a Monster > Lap of Luxury > Bang, Zoom, Crazy...Hello

While I wasn't directly comparing the bands, it's not a far stretch to compare pop to pop/rock, come on now.

kek. Chvrches' first two albums were solid (could have been an amazing single record if the best of both were combined) but the new songs make me shudder they're so bad

shills fuck off

>being this averse to talking about music on a music imageboard
Fuck, man. Everybody's their own kind of fucked up, but why would you do this to yourself? I'm genuinely curious & concerned!

Fuck off

Shills arent real and youre a paranoid schizophrenic if you think there are shills on Sup Forums

this

you haven't been here long enough, or you're a marketer doing damage control.

Agreed. #IMWITHHER

>t. pale waves shill

Yes indeedee fellow teen! Tre Cool Banderino!

That's something a shill would say.

She's pretty cute. Too bad I hate them as much as the 1975

jesus chrst she tries so hard

And got so far...

She's literally the most perfect woman on earth :3

shill, you talk funny

disgusting

A man of patrician taste

I bet she has a square ass

i hate them
why is she rolling her eyes like that
is she on drugs
no
fuck white peopel

Nah, it might just be them shilling for themselves, but after a few months here you start to notice shill patterns.
This so much, I expected something that sounded like The Cure at its poppiest based on what I'd heard of them, it sounds like fucking Katy Perry from a few years ago. How is that goth?

No