Americans, redpill me on Tom "five" Brady

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC4qgrUgF9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Five (Cinco)

A good quarterback but statistically not the best. His team is statistically the best, but I think he's given more credit to his own skill than that fact deserves.

The greatest Football player, no, American Athlete, of all time. A true inspiration both on and off the field. Everyone can benefit from learning about him and his story

Shut up loser

What's his story? Please don't make me use jewpedia...

A great qb under a man who many consider to be the best coach of all time. He isn't the greatest, but he's very high on the list.

He has CTE

assblasted basement dweller detected

wasn't that when he won the supa bowl 3 years ago? or was it last year. can't keep all dem wins str8 XDD

The GOAT

who is above him?

Can someone redpill me on tom brady? I mostly watch soccer

there is none, i have no idea what that guy is talking about. maybe the fact that he was a 6th round draft pick.

he joined the nfl at a very low draft pick, was fat, slow, didn't have a good arm. Studied under Drew Bledsoe and belicik for years. Bledsoe got hurt i think in the first round of the playoffs. Brady stepped in, and brought them to the super bowl.

With 1:30 left, no time outs, most teams would take a knee. He marched them to their first owl. Hasn't looked back since.
youtube.com/watch?v=GC4qgrUgF9I

thanks!

Nope it was from 18-1 I believe

He's like that mild-mannered wimpy main character in an underdog anime. Tom has no athleticism or powerful presence. Though when in a tough spot he has great perseverance to win to save his friends.

>ruined football
>too much glory for having his team bail his ass out of super bowl wins
>literally satan.
>literally sold his soul to win owls
>statpadder

Horrible father and husband. That's what matters in the end.

That started off as a good analogy. You start losing it in the 3rd sentence, though. I'll rewrite it for you.

>Though when in a tough spot, the actual protagonist hiding in the shadows uses his (sometimes nefarious) powers to greatly hinder his nemesis, allowing the wimpy kid to save his friends and steal the glory.

>greatest american athlete of all time
uh someone would like to have a word with you..

That year in the draft 6 QBs were taken ahead of Tom Brady. If you read his scouting report you would see everyone thought he would be a shit NFL QB. When the Patriots drafted him he was there 4th string QB. He worked his ass off to make the team and become the 3rd string QB in his rookie season. In his 2nd season he was the backup. The patriots had just signed a huge extension with Drew Bledsoe. He was suppose to be the Patriots QB for years to come. Brady was never going to step on the field. However, Bledsoe got his sternum crushed during a game. Tom came in and led the Patriots to win the AFC East Division, win the AFC conference, and beat last year's Superbowl champion Rams also known as "the greatest show on turf". After Brady took over the Patriots have never had a losing season, have one 14 conference titles, appeared in 11 AFC championship games, appeared in 7 super bowls and have won 5.
>tl;dr
A player everyone thought would be shit is the fucking GOAT.

He was drafted 199th overall in the sixth out of seven rounds. No one said he would ever amount to anything. They said he didn't have the arm, said he was too small and simply wasn't good enough to ever be a starter. He started his career as a backup and a freak injury to Drew Bledsoe, the starter forced him to start and he won the Super Bowl that year and since then has been the greatest QB in NFL history, winning 5 Super Bowls.

>freak injury

A player who excelled at consistency and showed it might be the strongest trait a QB can have. Arguably the best offensive player.

Thanks

basically an SJW

That is inspiring, thanks, im starting to like him

stats are for losers, who cares if you throw for 400 yards when 150 are in garbage time when you're down by 21 (well unless you're Brady since he'll win the game)

5 5 5 5 5

>18-1

>With 1:30 left, no time outs, most teams would take a knee.
I've yet to see these teams

He wins the rings

most super bowls of all time, most playoff wins of all time, most fourth quarter comebacks of all time, most regular season wins of all time. holds the majority of qb records

Here's a quick rundown on Tom Brady

-Rothschilds bow to Brady
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control New England with an iron but fair fist
-Secretly owns every NFL stadium in the USA
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bradyvile will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bradybabies
-Brady rumored tohave 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-He owns NFL R&D labs around the US
-You likely have Bradybots inside you right now
-He learned how to play football professionally in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Brady and the Patriots. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Brady

Tom Brady is the pinnacle of human evolution. He is a nearly flawless human being and the ultimate competitor

you should go watch some tied games with 1:30 or less left.

Is there any chance I will get to see Mr. Five throw to Larry before he's done? Maybe he can share one of his many rings with him too.

best quarterback to ever touch a football.

This has been a constant hope for fans of both the Patriots and Larry over the past, what feels like, 10 years. But it seems like it will never come to fruition. While Good Hands Larry and Brady would be an incredible connection on par with Brady and Moss (in their one full season playing together Brady broke the single season passing TD record, Moss broke the single season receiving TD record), it's just not destined to happen. Larry is incredibly loyal to Arizona, Tom is incredibly loyal to the Patriots. Their paths won't even cross in the Pro Bowl as Larry is NFC and Tom is AFC.

A sad tale of potential football excellence.

I said american

Don't listen to this butthurt hater. Tom probably crushed his team's hopes at some point in his career. Brady has kept the Eagles, Panthers, Raiders, Falcons, and Chiefs among others from winning Superbowls so he gets a lot of unjustified hate.

Brady owns most NFL quarterback records and still has a few seasons to add to the list. By the time he retires he will most likely own the all time passing yardage record and all time passing touch down record.

Here's what you need to know about Tom Brady.

And this.

Also, Brady is the only QB in NFL history to have a winning record going in to the 4th quarter while his team is losing.

That means that even if Brady is behind at the start of the last quarter, statistically he is probably going to win that game.

Aaron Rodgers, another qb people try to hype as Brady's equal (he's not), has this little factoid in pic related for comparison.

Brady also upsets people because he's kind of a hippie from California who now plays for Boston so flyover state hicks are constantly trying to push some other QB as better than him. For the first 14 years of his career people wanted Peyton Manning to be better than Brady and there were debates all the time but intelligent football fans knew better. Brady has since left Manning in the dust.

Others try to push for Aaron Rodgers as the true #1 but after Brady made the most amazing comeback in NFL history last year against the team that ghetto-stomped Rodgers the previous week no one is talking that anymore.

In these last years of their respective careers I predict people will push Drew Brees as the true best because he will own the passing yardage record and passing TD records most likely. However no one will take that seriously as Brees has only a single Owl win to Brady's 5 (and potentially 6 after this season)

How does he compare to the great Peyton Manning?

PLEASE post more epic brady drives such as
THANKS

Wait a seocond. Mass it the Most Dem state, and Boston the most Democratic city, yet Red Sox Fans and Patriot fans are known to be racist bigots? Really makes you think..

Racist trash is everywhere and in Boston they are extra loud because they are a minority surrounded by a diverse people. It's a lot of poor Irish trash who forget they were immigrants here too once.

Boston's racist reputation really came from the fact that the Red Sox were the LAST major league baseball team to integrate.

Patriot fans were never known as racist bigots before Brady and Belichick were revealed to be Trump voters. Honestly that's as deep as that racism goes. Brady has two or three mixed race nieces in his family that he loves very much and his wife is Brazilian. The issue is that these retarded Trump supporters will latch on to ANYONE who supports their guy in even the most basic ways. The reason this all started was someone took a picture of a MAGA hat in Brady's locker. So because of the very loose connection Sup Forums and all these alt-right retardos have latched on to Brady because the other Trump supporters (Kid Rock, Scott Baio, Caitlyn Jenner) are embarrassments.

Because most Dems don't care about blacks. They use them for their votes, and never help their community. Remember something, the Dems started slavery, the Dems started thw Civil War, the Dems started Jim Crow, and the Dems still hold blacks captive to this day. Hell, that loser Clinton even made questionable racist remarks.

Not as good of a passer.

But clearly the better player when it matters.

Yeah, that stuff from 150 years ago has literally zero bearing on today when we're talking about party philosophy.
I love how retarded conservatives like to bring up shit from 150 years ago when it comes to their party actually doing the right thing but ignore everything of the past 50 years.

I'm member of the Green party.

Bledsoe was injured playing against the Jets in week 2 at Foxborough, it was then that Brady stepped in.

Ironically, in the AFCCG, at Pittsburgh, Brady played horribly and then got injured, and it was Bledsoe who stepped in for Brady and led the Patriots to a convincing win.

>no powerful presence
Have you watched even a single Patriots game

He's a big guy

he's a much better passer Manning threw 100 more interceptions than him

He's definitely not the most skilled quarterback of all time. And football is a team sport. Tom was lucky enough to come into a Superbowl contending team to start his career. His first Superbowl he threw for 145 yds 1TD 1INT. Not exactly worldbeating numbers.

But you have to give him credit for consistency and there is a certain efficiency to his game that is unparalleled. I think it's obvious he's benefitted greatly from terrific coaching around him.

But if you took Brady and put him on the Browns, would you bet money that they'd have a winning season?

Manning played with a lot more shit teams than Brady did. When your team sucks, you get down in games and have to take more risks.

Now Tom is kneeling too? I will never watch another NFL game again.

>doing the right thing
and what exactly is that?

He's a cheater

>His wife is Brazilian
His wife is a full Blooded Aryan who happened to be born in Brazil. Hitler himself couldn't have dreamed up a more ideal woman.

The best

>White manlet receivers make for a good team

That's absolute garbage. Manning has had 3 times as many pro bowlers on his teams than Brady over the course of their careers. Stop with this revisionist history bullshit. Brady accomplished far more with far less than Manning ever had.

That is literally the exact opposite of reality. Manning had all pro players on his offense for the entirety of his career. His two main receivers for the better part of a decade were Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne and they will both be in the hall of fame soon.

Brady has had one (1) good receiver for his entire career and only had that guy for one year (and broke tons of long standing passing records that year).

The colts organization has literally gotten defensive rules changed in the off season to pacify mannings complaints that his receivers were being guarded too tightly.

They get open. Especially when half the defense has to cover Gronk.
Actually, that mentality has been a huge part of the Pats success. They buy talented undersized white players cheap and let all the shit teams waste huge chunks of their Cap on some diva black receiver.

Wes was pretty good too

He played for both guys though so I don't really count him

Wow, you really don't know football do you. You're probably one of those guys who thinks a receiver like Odell Beckham will elevate the Giants to a Superbowl.

Not an argument

And I'm a cowboys fan so I hate ODB

They do that for literally every player that isn't Brady. They told randy moss to fuck off when it was time to pay him too.

he wins 93% of the time going into 4th quarter at a deficit of 7 or less.

Let that sink in.