Guilty Pleasures

Albums you love but would never tell a soul.

Honestly, this album is actually excellent.

Anything from Swans

This

There's no reason to feel guilty for liking Fame Monster. I bet you're the type of person to go around proudly calling yourself a Pavement fan with the delusion that people think you're the glowing example of higher taste because nobody knows that you go home to throw on some Gaga.

Yeah, its a legitimately excellent album. I don't know why OP has to be such ashamed soyboy about it

imagine being unable to admit you like lady gaga

this.
kill yourself OP

lol poptamists should fucking kill themselves

im glad this dumb bitch fell off

The whole idea of guilty pleasures is unnecessary.

serious question, why does the concept of "guilty pleasure" exist? are you people really that insecure?

because I'm sure as hell not gonna tell the niggers in my class that I listen to denpa

too bad the """""musicians""""" you like will never ever be relevant enough to even fall off in the first place. absolutely PATHETIC. you should be kissing gaga's feet for reviving dead genres like jazz

No one asked, no one will ask

Literally every Dave Matthews Band record

>Too insecure to like pop music

nice dude

>being a maddona clone is something to be proud of

>ay white boi what music u listenin to
>shows them mosiac.wav
>haha look at this dumb ass white boi we gonna jump u 4 listnin to dis gay shite

>being so insecure you can't admit you like music
have sex im beggin ya

>ay white boi what music u listenin to
This doesn't happen

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I liked her before Born This Way... now I regret openly admitting I liked her.

that's her 2nd best release and best studio album

Is this what suburban white kids think black people are like?

I just keep waiting for her to put out a killer pop album. Born This Way was a disappointment. Artpop also a disappointment. Joanne was pure trash. But I keep holding out for her to figure it out again.

If I like an album it's automatically good so I don't have any guilty pleasures

Artpop isnt bad. Just incredibly underrated

Ok user, that's pretty damn cringey

the fame is full of really bad fillers that aged horribly. fame monster is perfect. not sure how you can like pop music but dislike born this way, and artpop is messy but fun.

Thats her best album tho desu

>Albums you love but would never tell a soul.

But user you are telling us right now and we all know your secret

>tfw don't have guilty pleasures.

I'm not ashame of the stuff I like

the last two songs are great idc what anyone says

This

she's capable of making exactly two classics, this album and some type of glam revivalism a la Ziggy Stardust. her music since TFM has been trash honestly. A Million Reasons was cool but she could be david bowie if she decided she wanted to be an artist instead of a label shill