Would he be proud of us, lads?

Would he be proud of us, lads?

He sure would :^)

maybe

>Britannia - is now awake, we have won the leave vote in britannia, now we must win over the british people

Seriously?

Come on pal, get off the meth

Fuck you, you nazi faggot.

I hope he can still see all this from somewhere.

i hate nazis like you

He was a dumb fucking globalist himself, he just wanted someone else at the reins.

You'll be hearing V2 by now.

No, because he was a bedwetting liberal also.

The last man in history to be able to pull off wearing a fucking cape

Yes. And i see there are some sub-humans in Sup Forums

This.

Are you from Sup Forums? The only things that Hitler wanted starting out was to a) prevent Europe-wide communism and b) purge the influence that the major banks had on politics. That lead to war and in a war you aim for victory. But to call Hitler a globalist is about as far-fetched as referring to him as a Stalinist.

probably.

its obviously a different scenario. but given our situation he would think well done lads.

Except he was making deals with the commies in the beginning, aka the Jews, who tried to fuck him over economically.

He sure would, he never thought too badly about you to begin with. The hypothetical occupation of Britain would have been extremely Soft like in Denmark. Maybe even less. So congrats! you made old Adi proud!

Yeah, that coward should have attacked Russia and had a two front war since the beginning

Of course. He wanted to take Germany back, too. Hitler up in heaven is pretty proud right now. He recognized well the need for sovereignty of one's nation, and for ethnocentrism to be the only way to exist. Alas, a cruel twist of fate put a closet commie in charge here in America.

That "friendship" is older than NSDAP.

The Western Allies were also making deals with Hitler in the beginning. In peacetime you bargain, in wartime you fight. I'm not sure I see your point.