aaaaand he cucked out....

one of his old army rangers blew him the fuck out on facebok

>sean Gentile
OY
Y
VEY
E
Y

Pathetic. He's even worse than those niggers.

Got a link?

For standing for his country? Lol okay.

for being a cuck today

>player wants to stand for the flag
>coach and players who are kneeling because they want to express free speech give player shit until he apologizes

Traded to Seattle for a 7th rounder.

Why are (((they))) going to such lengths over this?

JUST

classic army cuck

João was here

>Seattle precedes to win Owl

How dare this man who fought for his country stand when there are cops killing black strong arm robbery suspects who attack the police.

>libcuck BLM seattle hiring a filthy baby killer

He's going to New England

YES PLEASE

>i accidentally forgot
>i didn't know we were supposed to skip it
Top fucking kek the NFL is a meme just shut it down

fucking pathetic
fuck kneelerball

Source please.

>for his country
um no sweetie

I don't think he expected the backlash he probably got from the team afterwards and is now saying it was an accident

Fake news

>I don't think he expected the backlash he probably got from the team afterwards and is now saying it was an accident
lol? That guy's not even a starter. He's a benchwarmer.

>jersey sales sky rocket in 24 hours
>jersey returns also sky rocket in 24 hours
>mfw he's just going for another 1 day record while he can since he'll go right back to being irrelevant after all of this since he plays for a shit team

He just signed a 4 year 24m extension in July, so yea, he's a big deal

Is that a Kurzgesagt shirt?

does he really think cucking is gonna help? lel

>I swear, I was too stupid to walk in the right direction

football players everybody!

>being so much of a bitch that you say sorry for standing up during the national anthem

Average no spine officer

Thank God he was protecting my freedoms in the middle east

>accidentally walked out of the tunnel
How does that even happen? Its obvious his teammates are giving him shit for it and he has to make this shit up to appease them. Disgusting.

>People buy his jersey, make all these posts about how he's the only guy who respects the country
>Admits it was a mistake
>People immediately turn on him when he was an Army Ranger and fought for this country unlike 99% of those people talking about him

Really shows that the whole "they don't respect the military" angle isn't what this thing is about

You can't return custom jerseys LOL

what a fucking cuck this country is over

>America

> is a locker room distraction to his team
> they lose because of it

He should be cut tbqh

The steelers just suck ass they were going to loose regardless

These are the same people who support a president who is a draft dodger and viciously attacked a politician who was a POW.

he's so bitchmade. either kneel with your teammates or own up to what you did

Mike Tomlin and a few of the nigger players sat him in a room and told him they would fuck him up every single day of practice if he didn't go in front of the media and apologize

They're going to let his family go now, right?

Stillers fan here. Politics aside, Big Al has been pretty shit this year and is not living up to that contract he signed this offseason desu. Just fucking drop this shit and win games.

Prove it, seething trumpqueer.

>viciously attacked a politician who was a POW

John McCain is a literal piece of dog shit. Look up what he did when he got captured. He sung like a fucking canary and got multiple pilots killed from the knowledge he gave the Vietnamese. And then look up what happened when he became a US Senator...he tried to have all of that shit buried.

McCain is a traitor and i hope he dies on the senate floor.

songbird is a mess

Is that any worse than Trump colluding with Russians to win the election?

> there are people to this day that still think trump colluded with the russians

For all the proverbial talk about how retarded Trump is and how stupid his cabinet has been...you would think that something like this would be a fuck up. BUT YET its MONTH 11 NOW and nothing has resulted.

I know this is fucking bait but jesus christ the fake news has to stop.

TRUMP B A REAL1 FO DIS

Prove it's fake news. Also prove to me that you didn't just get a couple of rubles deposited into your account for writing that.

I like him, he fucks up all the retarded plans the GOP makes.

>coach and staff bully you into giving a bullshit statement

NFL needs to die

Glorious

Ignore the MSM. They're spinning a narrative that doesn't reflect reality. Watch his actual statements:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY

Jews got to him. Too bad other Jews are losing massive money on NFL stock dropping from this

The GOP threw him under the bus when they lost in 2008 so he's been getting revenge ever since.

>your team is so mentally shit that you lose to the burrs because one guy stood 10 feet in front of where he was supposed to be

18+ site, son.

that guy doesn't look too bright

>mfw people bought all those jerseys
>they'll have to burn them as soon as they arrive

There is not a more cucked sports fan right now than an NFL fan.

This. Who literally gives a shit if someone sits or stands. Politics in sports is like the dumbest fucking crap.

we need a conversation about race in america

>democrat lectures about why white people are the devil
>respond with anything other than white people are evil
FUCK YOU CONSERVATIVE RACISTS

he made a perfect ground pounder

Probably what happened

true
wnba fans are a distant second

I'd like both sides of the argument to have a conversation with my ready boot

he is part of all the gop retarded plans. there's nothing the gop hasn't done which he hasn't supported you fking fool. he's the absolute worst part of the gop. you couldn't hate america more for liking him

[citation needed]

I would absolutely lose my shit and kill those faggots

>Stand for the pledge
>Get forced to apologize for your actions at a press conference
lmaooooo

>Americans can't even salute their flag without being forced into public apologies now

Pack it in boys, the country is over. It's gonna look like mad max out there soon.

This isn't what happened. The "apology" aspect is a MSM spin on Villaneuva saying he regrets not approaching his team members to stand with him for the anthem and only spoke to team leadership.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY

>be cowboys fan
>owner cracks the whip and forces all the niggers to kneel outside of the anthem
>go on to win

Feels good being one of the few non cucked teams

>Make retarded ass claims
>Common logic suggests you're wrong
>PROVE A NEGATIVE
Do you really think that the DNC and leftist media, with all their combined digging power and intelligence and connections, wouldn't be able to find a single piece of evidence after almost a year? I thought Trump was a careless retard, it should be easy, no?

and 2000 because he had an adoptive indian daughter

>Spend your political career advocating X Y and Z beliefs
>Suddenly vote the core opposite of your own values just out of spite because someone (rightfully) called you out
McCain is like a fucking fifth grader. It's embarrassing for any politician to act out of pettiness, much less one who presents himself as a dignified and rational war hero.

those facebook ads which russia bought were actually supporting clinton. russia also supported stuff like blm cause the more chaos in the us the better for them

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like how you trump cucks pretend he doesn't act like a child

>the iraq war was justified

>implying anyone doesn't consider Trump the chaos pick
>implying I support Trump after he 180'd with Syria, Bannon, and DACA
Fuck anyone who deceives

Can I torture you, then? I just want to make sure you don't say anything un-american.

MAde a mistake? He accidentally walked 30 ft out on to the field.

No, sweetie, he was browbeaten into lying after he took a stand. We all know it

>russia supports BLM
>while blowing up gays in chechnya
no jej

none of this changes the NFL and its support of domestic abusers, murderers, and violent criminals.

youtu.be/Js7aktU5ZtU

trump will be the new bad guy, not their own players.

America will not be here in 20 years prove me wrong

I think I have emitted enough gas just now to countermand your opinion.

>How does that even happen?

Upon seeing the American flag a sudden spring of pure patriotism welled up from within his breast and compelled him out onto the field before his brain realized what he was doing.

More overreaction bullshit. If you listen to what he says he simply regrets not telling everyone he was going to do it, and the way it made the team look. But no, we have to blow it out of proportion at every possible angle.

kneelers are the real russian puppets
lmao

>It's only free speech if you do what we want

>Gentille
can't be real

alternative facts unless proven otherwise

>one side says Tomlin blasted him
>other side says he apologized for not kneeling
>interview just mentions he felt bad about his teammates but did what he believes in
really makes me think

Really makes me want to fucking kill myself.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE FLAG

They aren't custom jerseys

COMMIES ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS

The cognitive dissonance from the "Stand For Freedom Or We'll Kill You" mob - for whom this guy was their poster boy yesterday - is hilarious to watch.

Only thing better would be St. Patrick Tillman himself coming back from the grave and telling them US wars are all bullshit.

>comes back
>gets shot by villanueva
steelers 2, cardinals 0

New England is just as libtarded/white guilt infested as Seattle