Italy

Who are your favorite Italian Sup Forumssicians? Can be from any genre and be solo performers, bands, composers, et cetera.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpZpvo4rQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=v_I-jMys33g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's cute.
i wish i was cute
i wish i was her
i'd look in the mirror and hey
i'm cute
who needs anybody
i got me
i'm cute

name of the soygirl?

That's Denise Tantucci. She does sports coverage of badminton.

nice, thanks

>she's an insta thot whore
no girl is pure in 2018

>never gonna feel this feel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maybe I have really bad taste but I feel like everyone except for lucio battisti are one hit wonders

Mia martini, francesco guccini, lucio dalla, fabrizio de andre, rino gaetano and claudio lolli. They're all one hit wonders

>De Andrè
>one hit wonder

Either you're retarded or you listen to singer/songwriter without knowint a single italian word

>Who are your favorite italian Sup Forumssicians?
CCCP, Premiata Forneria Marconi, De Andrè, FBYC, Ennio Morricone, Battisti, Battiato, F'austo, early EelST, early Afterhours and a bit of Coma_Cose.
>De Andrè
>One hit wonder
But user he's literally one of the italian musicians with the greatest and most solid discography, and like 6-7 out of his 13 albums are known by pretty much everyone in Italy

congrats to italy for coming to their sociopolitical senses the other day

What's wrong with that?

Holy you're literally me, 10/10 man

As for OP, I would add Massimo Volume, CSI (know you wrote CCCP already but their sound was pretty different) and Diaframma.
Also like plenty of italian prog e stuff from the post-punk/new wave era, check out The Great Complotto Pordenone

I mean, it is one of the most lyrics heavy genres

Who listens to the lyrics until maybe like the 10th listen? Are you non-autistic?

Wtf I love badminton now.

What?

That's a boy, isn't it?

uochi toki

Pic related and Banco del Mutuo Soccorso

Shit opinion m8

PEPE

SHADILAY

youtube.com/watch?v=KpZpvo4rQAE

The handful of people with hundreds of aliases who made Super Eurobeat in the 90s/early 00s.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_I-jMys33g

Great taste man! I'm and I forgot 's pic, Locanda Delle Fate and Cystema Solari, the collab album between Uochi Toki and a canadian doom metal band.
Regarding pop, Gabbani's first indie release is a good listen even though everything after that is shit