APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY
reuters.com/article/us-nfl-anthem-poll/most-americans-disagree-with-kaepernick-but-respect-his-right-to-protest-idUSKCN11K2ID
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I'm inviting my black teammates into my home, my marital bed to teach myself a lesson."

WTF

Nothing looks worse than losing to the fucking Bears

>an army vet was shamed into apologizing over the anthem
JUST

Big Ben wanted to stand on the field

Stop, please,
Just let me go Alejandro,
Just let me go

>army vet shamed into apologizing over the national anthem.

I mean seriously, think about that for just a second. I mean really Left step out of the Leftist propaganda for just a second and look at what we are doing.

amazing, isn't it? how far these people are gone. I can't fucking believe it sometimes honestly

FUCK Mike Tomlin
>*smacks lips* ayo hol up *makes veteran apologize for honoring the National anthem* u wuz saying *loses to the fucking Chicago Bears in 2017* we direspectin' the flag and shiet?

national anthem =/= the troops, dipshit.
men died so we could have the right to peacefully protest like this.

When will you retards realize they just hate you? Just look at how they talk about the flag and anthem? Calling it meaningless, racist, stupid, etc. Look at them celebrate the opioid epidemic in rural areas. How everyone outside of a city is just a dumb redneck.

They just hate white people, user. They hate you.

No, I'm pretty sure they died protecting the country. I don't remember the War for Kneeling at the Flag.

What does him being an army vet have to do with anything? It doesn't make him more of an American than any of the other dudes on the team.

dont get so mad that people have the right to disagree with the protest

some of the ESPN comments are funny

if its not really about the flag or the anthem then maybe people shouldnt kneel for the flag/anthem

just a thought

>sorry for making the steelers look bad
>implying

>being this uneducated

Who were they protecting us from? The scary mooslims hiding in caves in Afghanistan? The rice farmers in Vietnam? No, no...maybe the Somali warlords? Enlighten me, bro.

>Just look at how they talk about the flag and anthem? Calling it meaningless, racist, stupid, etc.

It has 50 stars in the top left corner and 13 stripes, and the song is a long series of questions

How is that not meaningless and stupid?

>making steelers look bad
this is your mind on leftism

what is the American Revolution

I hate Jew wars too, friend. You still didn't explain what war we fought for kneeling at flags.

A war we fought to become a separate country. Not to kneel at flags.

>being this much of a classless uneducated nigger
holy fucking shit

>those are the only wars in US history
0/10 shitpost

>You fought for a stupid piece of cloth
>You didn't fight for the ideals the country was founded on
>You fought for a stupid piece of cloth
>You believe you had brothers who died because of a stupid piece of cloth
>People didn't die because freedom or democracy, they died for a stupid piece of cloth

not to kneel at flags, but for the RIGHT to kneel at flags.

thanks for proving his point.

He actually risked his life to protect the rights that that flag represents and when he showed the respect it deserves, his Dindu coach made him apologize. Really, think about how fucked up that is.

@78520170
>mother's failed abortion trying to b8

Kill yourself I seriously legitimately mean it. Go get a knife from your kitchen get in the bathtub and cut your wrists and neck. The last thing america needs is someone like your procreating.

Nothing I said was wrong, It's a really stupid flag compared to most of the world

Please fuck off if you can't intuitively see how bananas this situation is, commie

"I'm glad to let my black brothers impregnate my wife so I can proudly raise their children"
He really went all out.

the moment it happened and started getting press i knew this would happen.

Coach shitting all over him at press conference later.

This guy had to come out and say this b/c he showed up his team (probably not on purpose). And he's not getting playing time until this is fixed. So he's got to be humble like any of us would back to our employer and be all PC to keep his job.

I feel sorry for him because this is obviously coerced. But proud of him for his initial stance.

so funny how the tables have turned and now people have to actually apologize for standing for the anthem.

Only ones that have any living veterans for the most part. There's very few WWII vets left and they don't give a shit about this issue. Korea is basically Vietnam lite so don't bring that one up either. I mean how dense do you have to be to realize that the whole point of America was to be free...

Look man, I appreciate those that want to serve in the military. But they didn't protect any of our rights because there was nobody trying to take them away in the first place.

it was a bad shitpost, you need to get over it

>having to apologize for standing for the anthem
>having to apologize for being patriotic
dont think i can take it anymore lads

So if i join the army , I become more of an American?

>there was nobody trying to take them away in the first place
can't fall for this B8

>protests, CTE, bad teams
>ratings go down

it will be interesting to see where it goes from here

Should've told Tomnig to fuck off and requested a trade then and there

In the minds of many, many Americans, yes.

objectively, no. subjectively, yes
you also get VA care (for whatever thats worth) if you serve, which normal citizens dont

How far into your ass did you have to reach for that straw man, retard?

Please tell me who threatened our freedom...post WWII, of course.

most of which are uneducated and close-minded

The country wasn't founded on the idea that you should disrespect the country we just founded. No one is saying they aren't legally allowed too do it. But don't try to convince anyone that they should be cheering them on or that it's patriotic.

See above. Next you'll say flag burning is admirable.

many companies also have preferential hiring for veterans

If you're not a pussy. You would have shot yourself in the foot if the draft was still around.

t. 4 tours.

>Look bad

How was he looking bad when he stood up for his country. It's like he's guilty of liking his country

>post WWII, of course.
theres that qualifier

also free college via the GI bill.
so actually yeah, you are more respected and taken care of by the US government if you are a veteran. the government sees you as more of an american than non-veterans.

his team and coach were probably going to fuck his career up

Don't know what's better, honestly...the NFL's demise or the conservatives' tears.

>sing your national anthem
>be forced to say "I'm sorry"

more like
>cause loads of bad publicity for your organization
>forced to say "I'm sorry"

kek this country is a joke. good thing i'm neither white or american

>Served his country
>Shows how to be professional, in a place lacking professionalism
>Gets shit on by his teammates and boss
>Gets shit on by people protesting the country that gives them the right to protest

I don't even give a fuck about football but this guy deserves better. This apology is only going to make the Steelers look worse because people will assume it was coerced, which it probably was.

The team did that themselves by not even going on the field, they would've got bad press regardless I don't know how Mike Tomlin thought that was a good idea

absolute state of americucks, and you try to call others cucked. unbelievable

>accidentally walk out there

Couldn't they find a non football player for an excuse idea

>uneducated and close minded
Does it physically hurt to be this much of a bitch all the time

Fuck off nigger

the kneeling is bad publicity, this was the team being mad he made them look bad

the rest of the team is the bad publicity. the Jersey sales alone are a big hint that people are sick of nigger players getting uppity

>Steelers fans for over 10 years buy Big Ben jerseys after he rapes a girl and gets away with it
>suddenly they start to burn jerseys after they don't go on the field

Is Shitsburg the biggest joke in the US

california is less american than the UK at this point

You guys sure are very scary. Putting your military on a pedestal like that. Literally the christian Isis, but only more powerful.

If this isn't the straw the broke the camel's back, then I don't know what is. This is fucking unacceptable. That fucking coach should hang.

hmmm I wonder why UC Irvine is so anti-american

What people need to understand is that this protest isn't a protest at all. It's an attack on our nation by the same gang of social marxists who are always manipulating blacks and radical groups like BLM and Antifa.

This isn't about Trump, this isn't about injustice. This is an attack on AMERICA ITSELF. This is about attacking American pride, American patriotism, American sports and American unity.

All those who have taken the knee are just pawns in a plan designed to destroy our country.

Remember, this all comes from the same people who think nationalism is bad, that being a patriot is wrong and that having borders is a bad thing.

>college kids in California
How are they indicative of all of us? Just because my state is bigger than your country doesn't mean we need to condescending to your level. We don't have to be as culturally and emotionally repressed as you.

Yeah, I've heard you mexicans have trouble controlling your emotions

>of which
>not "of whom"
I suppose you're including yourself in their number.

Mike Tomlin looks exactly like my boss, and it angers me.

Niggerest.

>muh army protects us from le bad guys
>only a few actually go out on the battlefield

based hispanics

>apologizing for standing for what you believe in

THE TOLERANT LEFT

you fucking KNOW mike tomlin made him do this.

Firemen aren't protecting your house because there is no fire. Linemen aren't keeping the power on because there is no outage. The police are not defending your right to private property because no one is trying to take your things. You stupid nigger.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW WHITEY!

tomlin is a piece of shit. the opposite person should apologize

Probably so he could rape someone

I still say that to Steelers fans but there's literally 0 chance it happened. Women just want whatever you have.

Theres no I in team fuckface. Be a team player or get the fuck out

hahahahahaha

all these trump cucks seething

get donald's old wrinkly balls out of your mouths you faggots

I feel like that would be more likely in a dark tunnel

well did he fight in WW2?

This Villanueva is a cuck

Do not let the MSM spin this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSA2OVHJFY

This is just a big farce to make the Steelers look bad because we are the most successful team of the Super Bowl era.

>It's an attack on our nation

yes and you faggots spit on the survivors

Are you idiots all going to keep blindly commenting on this thread without having proper knowledge? This entire thread is completely misleading lurkers and new commentators. All the news headlines are twisted by leftist propaganda and you all just buy it immediately.

Watch the fucking video of Alejandro's press conference. He apologized for not giving the rest of his team the opportunity to STAND with him. He never apologized for standing during the anthem.

God damn you dumb niggers all need to get your facts strait before you ever comment about anything. Fucking sheep. If you really care about the state of this country or your fellow man then don't fucking pollute readers with your shit thread about shit all fake news.

*salutes the men that fought and died so that kneelball millionaires and their managers could talk down to working class americans* God Bless This Country.............

just, like, can you some how prove you are serious about all that? I want to believe but that just sounds like a tin foil hat red yarn linking of ufo type shit.

This kinda shit reminds me why I abandoned my leftist ways when I was a young man. It's cancer and consumes everything.

>Le tumblr gif blow off response

not to carry tiki torches tho

Wow, these articles reporting on it are literally just fake news. Christ.

Or maybe, the media portrayed him and his team in a way he didn't anticipate and he legitimately regrets his decision? I can't fucking stand people anymore. There's always gotta be some boogieman, and that goes for every side.

Reuters poll from last year showed that 72% of Americans felt kneeling during the national anthem was unpatriotic. The NFL is completely out of touch on this issue. People want to watch the games, not be lectured to by some uppity millionaire niggers who do nothing to better their own communities. Considering the shit that's happened since then, that number is probably way higher now.

reuters.com/article/us-nfl-anthem-poll/most-americans-disagree-with-kaepernick-but-respect-his-right-to-protest-idUSKCN11K2ID