THE TSAR HAS SPOKEN

THE TSAR HAS SPOKEN.

>Putin on Brexit: No one wants to feed weak economies

rt.com/news/348201-putin-brexit-weak-economies/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/348201-putin-brexit-weak-economies/
rt.com/news/348191-eu-referendum-turkey-visa/
realclearworld.com/2016/06/22/putins_russia_is_a_poor_drunk_soccer_hooligan_176553.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol adding more salt to the soup

kek, based motherfucker

>rt.com/news/348201-putin-brexit-weak-economies/

He is an ally of Europe. The USA is NOT.

Kek. Rusky on fire

Poland eternally BTFO.

Russia will never give them a break.

He would know

Russian President Vladimir Putin says ‘Brexit’ is the choice made by the British nation and is a comprehensible one, as “no one wants to feed weak economies.” Russia has not and does not plan to interfere with the results of the referendum, he added.

“I think it’s comprehensible why this happened: first, no one wants to feed and subsidize poorer economies, to support other states, support entire nations,” the Russian president said at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit in Tashkent.

“Apparently the British people are not satisfied with the way problems are being solved in the security sphere, these problems have become more acute lately with the migration processes,” Putin said, suggesting the second reason for the British people to have voted ‘out.’

The Russian president's comments come in reply to UK Prime Minister David Cameron’s claims that “Putin would be happy if the UK left the EU.”

The president says such claims were an ill-posed attempt to influence the general opinion of the British public.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

dam son

hahaha

>Britain, Russia, and America will be on one side soon
Now all we need is France and the Allies will be reunited.

Cameron BTFO.
Nobody can stop this absolute madman.

Pls be more gentle this time. :(

wew lad

>USA, Britain and Russia fighting Germany for control of Europe
>For the 3rd time
Its like pottery.

Dude he is so fucking based it's unfair.

>the comments on that webpage
ebin

Soon.

Who cares what this cuckold thinks on European affairs?

Based, as usual.

EUROLEECHES BTFO

Don't make fun of my president, you asshole.

IM SOO FUCKING HAPPY I COULD CRY

Mr. Putin gets it right so much more than he gets it wrong......

I daresay, the hand of God is upon him & the Russian Federation......

It rhymes

UK/Russian/American super alliance when?

>Russia is blessed
>is filled with slavs and has shit economy
Sounds blessed to me alright.

>No one wants to feed weak economies

Whew, Donbas and Crimea are really fucked now.

>we may have lost the war, but with a much better kill to death ratio
>zerg rush
>napoleon lost to winter
>lend-lease

I have a sneaking suspicion someone thought these were excellent putdowns

>Obama trying "Mean Girls" approach
One of the most pathetic things I ever saw.

They're true, so obviously they are good put downs.

deja vu

what has your dictator done in 16 years other than brainwashing you, mongol?

I see you have a History Channel subscription and WW2 in color is your Bible.

Even if I agree with Putin, actually the poorer economies are the first victim here. All the "help" received from the EU in sPain only served to destroy our sovereignty, submit our industry and economy, and destroy our own culture. The same is happening in other countries. This shit is fucked up, they are just making slave countries condemned to pay the debt for the eternity. Is disgusting.

not really, Russia and Germany are quite close.

Obama is a clown.

Listen just because your country is Russia miniature and is also shit is no reason to get mad.

How about you guys actually figure out how to genocide. The fucking Rwandan niggers do it better than you.

>Hungarian

Calls a Russian a mongol

Oh, the irony

>implying Spain isn't shit regardless
Stop trying to pass off your own ineptness as the EU's fault. Hopefully Catalonia breaks away soon.

It's quite poetic how the slave traders are actively thanking the Christian world for putting an end to their business.

What a coincidence.

>Putin on Brexit: No one wants to feed weak economies

kinda ironic coming from russia

I see you have a History Channel subscription and WW2 in color is your Bible.

Not really. Russia doesn't have an economy. You can't be hungry without a stomach.

oh god he's stuck in a loop

Not an argument you Balkan fag.

His comments were pretty good desu senpai

Any pics of Putin's blonde hair getting swept in the wind?

Legit wondering how that works. Are there any restrictions on how to spend EU money?
How do these funds hurt the national industries instead of benefiting them?

touche'

Much like your argument

incredibly childish

It's probably why Russia doesn't have a jew problem anymore. There is literally nothing to steal.

do you even pay attention to user id's? or who the fuck you are replying to?

holy shit man have some coffee and come back

Is he talking about Russia or us

This comeback was very low energy.

3edgy5me

(((you)))

Putin is right. No one wants to feed weak economies.

Pic related, notice who got blasted the worst

>tfw when spanish people think they are white
>tfw when spain thinks it's relevant
>tfw your just a Portuguese proxy state

Based Putin

Nobody.
But because not everybody likes the Brexit, you will see a lot more of this shit.
> Nah ah, I am right, look at what Pootin said!

I just read this but got distracted by Erdoroach
rt.com/news/348191-eu-referendum-turkey-visa/
The moment these sub humans get free access to Northern Europe you can expect attacks probably every month, how can EU even consider Roaches becoming part of us or giving free visum travel?

But nobody wants them in anyway, so why bother with a referendum?

kek putin is such a bro

It is just a publiciti stunt from Erdoroach, because a few weeks ago he talked big about joining the EU.
But the majority told him to fuck off and now he is trying to save face, and letting the """people""" decide.
> Roaches gonna roach

The only thing that I respect from bush is his friendship with putin. It's amazing how much good relations between leaders can do

It will be Boris, Trump and Putin this time.

Gonna be fucking glorious.

Maybe if the all-Jewish U.S State Department at that time didn't invade Serbia and stop them they would have succeeded?

Considering that the British pound and Economy got BTFO this hard just from a referendum shows that Russian economy took the sanctions from the West extremely well.

>dictator letting the people decide something
>anything other than a sham

Merkel BTFO.

Johnson-Putin-Trump alliance when?

The US and the EU never tried to collapse the Russian economy, but tried to bleed them out over time so that they will leave the Ukraine alone.
If they wanted to cause serious damage they would have done it.

Someone stop him

The economy didn't collapse you retard, the pound lost a few cents. It only affects the rich, and the (((rich))) all voted to remain

pretty sure he is lmaoing at eurotards right now. you'll see the reason in 1-2 years

Lol ok. The U.S. took forever to interven and you guys still barely killed anyone.

I didn't know poor and middle class people didn't use currency.

Of course he is.
It is in their best interrest to desolve the EU and take one of the biggest trading partners away from the US.
That is also the reason why Russia is funding our right wing parties, because they all want to leave the EU.

realclearworld.com/2016/06/22/putins_russia_is_a_poor_drunk_soccer_hooligan_176553.html

poor and middle class don't exploit exchange rates for shekels. Lord knows I should have bought GBP awhile ago in the chaos and cashed it in as the markets recovered their heads a bit. Buying pounds now would mean holding onto it for several years to make a profit

If Burgers, Leafs, Ruskies, Bongs, and Frenchies all joined together do you think we could just force them all back to their homes and build a wall around them and let them destroy eachother for the next thousand years without it spilling into the rest of the world?

That is peace in our time lads.

It's not your president, it's your overlord. You didn't elect him.
Russia is the most enriched in Europe. Cucked to the max. People are pathetic, they don't even try to resist.

Your borders are terrified

What was Obama's response?

Mashallah.

>rt.com/news/348201-putin-brexit-weak-economies/
based putin, also this poll

kek funny especially the last panel but I noticed that Russian posters in general are pretty even keeled they don't seem to get upset or trolled easily.

Lol, third of russian monies are in england.
Save the queen and vladimir's friends villas.

Probably because a lot of them are proxies and aren't Russian. Also I would be pretty numb if I lived with slavs in Russia 24/7

you talk like the anglos didn't start this SJW faggotry in the first place.

You sound like niggers blaming the white man for underperformance. Stop taking EU welfare money and gtfo.

>>Putin on Brexit: No one wants to feed weak economies

Such as his own Russian economy? kek

How can Cameron even recover from these shots?

>The Russian president's comments come in reply to UK Prime Minister David Cameron’s claims that “Putin would be happy if the UK left the EU.”

>The president says such claims were an ill-posed attempt to influence the general opinion of the British public.

>“But as we see now, even claims like these have not had the effect desired by those who made them. No one has the right to make claims on Russia’s position, especially after the votes were counted. This is nothing but an example of a low level of political culture,” Putin said.

>of a low level of political culture

Gonna turn on the news tonight, lots of butthurt incomming. People in this country would sell their mothers for us to join the EU, meanwhile UK ditches the ship lmao.

On holiday from Finland?

someone post a picture of teary eyed camoron from this morning

>Cherry picking
There are only four mosques in Moscow. My city here in Germany has 43.

You can notice proxy Russians like Or might as well be hohol posting from Russia without proxy