>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e628ph8C-Ek&t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=x4qT38y7bWI&t=102s
youtube.com/watch?v=IMkZJgnE30I
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/realizing-its-over-but-its-for-the-better-despite-what-i-want
youtube.com/watch?v=W96Mg7hxo6o
daytondailynews.com/business/gibson-facing-half-billion-debt-lays-off-custom-shop-workers/rjjR7AvouveKGedOQKw41O/
streamable.com/h54v5
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3qCq48bP0&list=RD-V3qCq48bP0
youtube.com/watch?v=cwNebC08S50
youtube.com/watch?v=dBwLgvDT9Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i made a wallpaper of OP's image with /w/'s help if anyone wants it

user this image is a bit risqué, this is a family board

it was kind of that was unnecessary. This isn't /wg/

I found a video of Samuel

Post your pedalboards.

>halfway through finishing a song I'm writing
>just realized it's 80% plagiarism
How do I stop doing this?

well im around here every day figured you guys would like it
lemme post my jazzmaster after a new restring then

you guys like guitar

Just say it's postmodernism

you realise how many fucking times certain chords and certain progressions have been used in different ways?
unless it's something unusual and uncannily close to a particular song and you've half-conciously immitated.

How do I suck less at power chords?

put a 3rd in them

feel like I always see this on /gg/ it must be the same poster trying to bait us, anyways make sure your fingers are perpendicular to the fretboard or close to it so the chords sound full and rich and not like shit this goes for all chords thought not just power chords

just practice dude there is no magical solution if you fail that shit enough eventually it will click

Post examples of Godly tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=e628ph8C-Ek&t=1m35s

youtube.com/watch?v=x4qT38y7bWI&t=102s

>dude gain lmao

thoughts on a blues jr for cleans and a bunch of pedals for shoegazey stuff?

also gang of four/joy division type overdrive would be nice

Three weeks of descending hammer practice - about a half hour daily - for noticeable progress today. And suddenly realized that I'm not doing descending and ascending the same way. Changed it and my muscles tired out after a bit. Haha, it's not exactly starting over but...

it was a joke bruh.
i genuinely like the band though, the balls to the wall distortion is just their thing. you can make out some decent riffing within it.

Did they really put 10 straight minutes of the same noise on that album? That's like Metal Machine Music pretentious.

>metal machine music is pretentious
literally the opposite of pretentious, reed never even listened to the whole thing

fucking soyboys i swear

e-celeb vs real guitarist

youtube.com/watch?v=IMkZJgnE30I

didn’t realize this was the buttrock general

sorry edgy kid if I hurted your feelings

do an original bit after it

Help me choose pickups for my new guitar. Need nice crisp cleans, can't get too muddy playing on the neck with the tone turned down, nice and bluesy with enough punch for some rock. Usually don't use many effects besides reverb and a bit of overdrive. Humbuckers btw

SD Seth Lover.

More like dual pickup childishness vs the allure of the single pickup guitar...

>literally who vs literally who

bought an acoustic, what are some strumming patterns? ddudu is all I know. But I'm a bass player so that's my excuse.

soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/realizing-its-over-but-its-for-the-better-despite-what-i-want

can i get some feedback on this, just barely posted it. it's just guitar.

And now that I think about it, you could try a humbucker sized P90 in the neck position. Those are great for extra crispness.

youtube.com/watch?v=W96Mg7hxo6o

the blues book in OP any good? any other blues guitar resources i should check out?

pretty cool man. got a nice vibe to it.

????
>make sure your fingers are perpendicular to the fretboard or close to it
How do you manage that and still mute all the lower strings

>daytondailynews.com/business/gibson-facing-half-billion-debt-lays-off-custom-shop-workers/rjjR7AvouveKGedOQKw41O/
>“With multiple maturities looming and operating weakness ongoing, we believe Nashville-based Gibson Brands could default on its debt obligations over the next six months,” Standard & Poor’s said in a note to clients. “We are lowering our corporate credit rating to ‘CCC-’ from ‘CCC’.”
Who's looking forward to the eventual EVERYTHING MUST GO SALE

Do they even have a single guitar worth owning except for the les paul junior single pickup p90

how teh FUCK to do bar cords this shit is impossible

New or old?

The finger gets tilted to the side and working the pinky might take a little if you weren't used to using it. THe difficulty will increase with string gauge.

From the new lineup. The solidbodies all look like colour jobs to me. I don't even know how they justify these prices except for staying afloat.

Oh yeah, new are all terrible. There's a reason they're going to shit financially.

Is there another guitar as comfy as a Schecter omen 6? I've purchased cheap versions of other guitars (les Paul, affinity strat, 7 string ESP) and none of them feel as good. Should I just keep it and upgrade the pickups to something really good?

you don't need to bar every string, let your other fingers do some of the work.

When did you buy your second guitar /gg/? Did you buy it for reaching some sort of milestone or did you just see it and decide to get it?

I was sick of having to use a capo to use standard tuning

What's in there? Duncan invaders?

Chinkshit copies of duncans. A definite upgrade from the stock ones though.

Ever played the mahogany GS mini?
I tried a used one a couple weeks ago and figured there had to be something seriously wrong with it, like water damage or something.
Nope! Just played a new one at a store and that was how its supposed to sound! Like porridge, essentially.

I wonder if taylor literally has a kreml style troll factory flooding the internet with all these unfathomable reviews.

The guitar sounds much worse than 100$ offerings like the fender cd-60, yet its celebrated as a fucking marvel of its price bracket. Will try spruce when I can find one.

R8 guitar tone /gg/

streamable.com/h54v5

I saw a cherry red strat on facebook but some kike took it before I did, so I went to bailey bros and bought myself an apple red strat instead.

I'll be buying it soon so I have one guitar at my dorm and one at home.

Reminds me of Penguin cafe orchestra - The sound of someone you love who's going away and it doesn't matter.
(Even the name is similar)
But it's cool man, I don't see anything that needs improvement

What’s the best clean tone amp for under $500 used?

I have these plus a multifx unit

I love it

Just buy one good HSS / HH guitar. Second guitar is a meme for people who can't play unless you're gigging more than twice a month

didn't like the tone of my first 'real' guitar.
bought it after ~6 months with the first one. just sold it last night.
the 2nd one is a squire jag vm on sale for 250 new

What about people that skimp on their first guitar and then want to get something nice later

Are Epiphones any good? I want one as a secondary guitar. I know they are of lower quality than real Gibson (most of the time) but where exactly do they skimp on the quality? I know that Fender usually use cheap pickups in their Squire range, but apart from that they play quite well. I've heard that Epiphones sound extremely close to a real Gibson, skimp on the build quality more than Fender.

PRS SE30C, they show up regularly for about $400 or so. Great cleans.
Fender Hot Rod
Vox AC15

Things poorfags say
>Second guitar is a meme for people who can't play unless you're gigging more than twice a month

Bump. I’m getting a custom made and want to get it right so I don’t regret anything. Help me find my perfect tones /gg/.

SD Seth Lover + Phat Cat
BK Riff Raff + Nantucket
Something along those lines. Or just order something from SD custom shop.

sam wishes he had those moves

My first pedal is arriving today

any tips to play real fast like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-V3qCq48bP0&list=RD-V3qCq48bP0
I get to around 85% tempo without making mistakes. Playing with fingers. Do I need to use a plec for 1:1 tempo? I can't figure out the right technique

its rasquendo españolote.

oh I'm talking about the melody, not Gabrielas part but thanks

lead also use the rasquendo technique watch more flamenco artist my dude.

Learn bluegrasss

Practice blood and thunder starting at 40 bpm and working your way up in 3bpm increments. Make sure your moves are super clean before moving up

It's rasgueado/rasgueo *

The omen is crazy good value. I bought a used one from GC just to refinish and use as a mold plug for a carbon fiber guitar for 99$, and ended up liking it more than my s2 Custom 22. Those stock pickups are fucking great for modern gain tones, don't you dare touch them.

A regular in this thread has one and loves it. It’s quite a pretty guitar, I’ll give them that, although the Taylor sound doesn’t do much for me.

Is a Jazzmaster a bad first electric?

Yes, any guitar with a vibrato system is a bad first guitar.

No, it's bad regardless

yes ´coz you are considering on buying a squier and these are shit SHIT ! never buy SHIT you hear me!

Why is the G -string the loudest string?

Jazzmaster was J. Mascis' first guitar and he's constantly tired all the time. Come up with your own conclusions from that

qt guitar

This is why I need options.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwNebC08S50
youtube.com/watch?v=dBwLgvDT9Ts

That depends a lot on the model and what you do to it after you get it. 99% of the problems start when noobs begin screwing around with string gauges and not knowing how to properly set up/get it properly set up. If you can spend 2K on an American Original you get a good guitar you can work with. If you buy a MIM or a Squire they are in no way ideal learners, just beware there will be a learning curve.
It's not bad, but it's not entirely appropriate.

currently building babies first Strat, looking for something unfinished so I can paint it shell pink. are warmoth bodies ight? or should I just order one from fender trademark and sand it down?

Are there any amps similar to the Orange Rocker Terror 15 by other brands? Like a tube amp that can be quiet enough to practice with but also loud enough to gig with (or "headroom to bedroom" as Orange calls it)?

Seymour Duncan SH-4 for bridge and SH1-N for the neck. Costs you about 160 euros together.

Cut down an Alder tree and carve it yourself.

Guitar fetish

Any amplifier with a master volume and 15+ watts.

Anything with a pentode/triode switch, like a Marshall DSL15c, DSL40c. Lots of small heads have them.

Those aren't even ultra-linear faggot.

You'll need an amp with variable wattage. But so you know, even 5 watts of tubes will be to loud for bedrooms use if you want ti to break up. Your best bet is a solid state.

any Brit Amp with a Crush topology (vox ac 15 30 night train, Hiwatt, Laney) + an Attenuator