Really, how should the NFL handle this crisis? If they side with Trump and the majority of football fans...

Really, how should the NFL handle this crisis? If they side with Trump and the majority of football fans, they alienate their players. But if they side with the players, they align themselves with toxic Black Lives Matter horse shit that's driving fans away in droves.

You can't say they should take a neutral stance either. Trump forced them to pick a side.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/912710883087810560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The average NFL fan is a white conservative male who hates all this BLM kneeling bullshit.

If they side with the players then they lose their fans and lose their money and it's all over. They have to put a stop to it because if they side with the players then it's RIP NFL

Maybe they shouldn't search high and low for such awful players.

Dem bois found a way. Kneel before the anthem, stand up for it. Everyone's happy now can we please stop talking about this?

>they lose their fans and lose their money and it's all over

Except white conservative males are a bunch of cucks that will continue to watch the NFL.

I dont think the average nfl fan really gives a shit

Like, it has absolutely no bearing on anything at all, like everything else it will eventually blow over

who is making these threads with the same image like its some intervention that Sup Forums needs to solve

holy fuck goodell fuck off

Please, just make a proposition I can submit to the committee. Everything was fine two weeks ago, and now we are in a shitstorm.

They have ALWAYS been very strict about "No personal political, social or activist
shit in the stadium -- this is your place of work, do that stuff on your own time. Ether talk the league into making it something they all do (like pin gear for Breast Cancer) or just do it on your own time.

They were understandably afraid to take on something racially charged, so they looked the other way hoping it would blow over. Which it mostly was. then the President saw an opening to et headlines while dicking with the NFL, which he has a grudge against for twice not letting him be an owner in their league.

So here we are: a huge fucking mess, and the NFL is establishing a precedent they will come to regret when somebody wants to wear a MAGA hat, burn a flag, give a Nazi salute or any of a million other things.

The NFL has been quite clear about this - if it's a cause popular among the left, they allow it. If it's popular on the right, they don't.

>Cowboys denied in request to wear decal honoring 5 cops murdered by BLM nutjob in a preseason game
>military has to pay millions for pregame stuff honoring vets

i would do what the NBA did with the dress code

tell the players to do it or leave

Trump gave them the only option: fire the players for not standing up for the anthem.

Anything short of that means his 63 million supporters pull out of the NFL.

They can't win, they're fucked. They now must endure the consequences (a dip of 800m- 1b in TV money)

>5 cops murdered by BLM nutjob in a preseason game
What?

The NFL prevented the Cowboys from wearing decals during a preseason game in honor of five cops who got murdered. The murders took place separately.

THIS ISNT EVEN ABOUT TRUMP

THIS IS ABOUT THE NFL, THE PLAYERS, AND THE FANS

Stop giving them attention. Stop talking about it. Stop putting the cameras on them during the anthem. This is as much as the medias fault as it is the players

This. It'll slowly amd silently go away.

The average person doesn't give a shit

Fuck off already Sup Forums

ITS THAT FAT
ORANGE RETARDS FAULT.

He gave them attention when it was just 1 or 2

They shouldn't do anything desu, Trum will be shitposting about something else in a couple of days and everyone will be mad at that instead and mostly forget all this stuff

spoken like a true bitch. You watch and worship teams filled with players that hate you.

Do nothing. The freedom that you inbreds claim that soldiers fought for is exactly what they're utilizing here by kneeling. The country is in a shit state and GAZUMPF isn't helping.

t. American abroad (taking a shit will post proofs later)

The tv contracts are already signed, the nfl is getting its money, the networks lose money if ratings go down but the nfl doesn't

They hate cops, not white people.

>The freedom that you inbreds claim that soldiers fought for is exactly what they're utilizing here by kneeling
This. I've read diary entries written by soldiers right before they stormed Normandy and a common thread in all of them was that they professed to be fighting for the right of negro millionaires to spit on America's flag and national anthem.

What does it matter? Freedom of expression for all you dense faggot lmao.

Freedom of speech does not exist in the work place.

Honestly, I don't give a shit. Watching Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity reduced to histrionic hysterics is funny though.

So c'mon players, take more knees! Talk radio needs more autistic screeching.

If this kneeling bullshit has taught me anything, it's that liberals/leftists don't understand the first amendment.

Should've alienated the fuck out of their players then, they work for their owners who can easily find replacements if they violate their contracts, and there is no world where these players are making their teams more money than they are costing. If there was a single team, regardless of its success, that made a "100% of our team and staff support the anthem and will never kneel" statement, they'd be the most popular team in the league yesterday.

They don't understand much of anything regarding the constitution.

>Freedom of expression
Do you know why players stood for "God Save the Queen" in London and not for their own anthem? Because they would have been regarded as classless, bad-mannered thugs...which they are. People think that the absolute freedom to express yourself as obnoxiously as possible is more important than carrying on with dignified and mannered behavior.

Fuck the players. They're employees and can go find another professional football league if they are unhappy with the decisions of management.

The NFL could have gotten away with this shit 15 years ago, when the games were still somewhat fun to watch. Now it's turned into a giant preachy SJW refball flagfest where QBs are literally the second coming of christ and if you so much as look at one the wrong way you're penalized.

The NFLPA was a mistake. Letting players dictate the circumstances under which they get their million dollar salaries is retarded. Shut your fucking mouth, suit up, and take the field. Don't like it? Go get some use out of that communications degree, then.

>People think that the absolute freedom to express yourself as obnoxiously as possible is more important than carrying on with dignified and mannered behavior.
You mean liberals/leftists. In fact being dignified and well mannered is abhorrent to them. They've gone completely off the deep end. I know.... I used to be one of them.
Exactly. Nobody is forcing those idiots to play in the NFL for millions of dollars. And if they find the US so oppressive towards "minorities" why don't they use their wealth to move to a better country where they won't have to deal with whitey and his brutal police. May I recommend Liberia.

Should purge every leftist from the military, and then use the military to round up and exterminate every leftist faggot in this country.

I don't care if it kills 150 million "americans"

>Do you know why players stood for "God Save the Queen" in London and not for their own anthem?
Because England still doesn't have an anthem and they had to borrow the British one

It does if the employer allows it, dumdum.

Hahaha you don't really believe this

The NFL is thoroughly fucked and must not even know their own fans. They never should've let it get this bad.

Reactionary pol tards please go
No one fucking cares about this non issue except for trumpy snowflakes and flyover Cletus

flyover cletus are the majority of NFL fans. You know it.

Not really but keep trying the real money comes from cities bro not fucking Nebraska

i wish world war 3 would break out with a massive amount of casualties in especially the western world (im a white male) just so these fucking degenerates would stop spending their energy on fucking bullshit like this

How do the stadium crowds react when players kneel during the national anthem?

ahhhh is that what they did? i wondered why jerry looks so smug in that pic floating around

Anyone else tired of jews shoving niggers down our throats?

If they want to survive they have to side with Trump. Players come and go all the time and they have nowhere else to go. NFL is only popular in the US. Fans on the otherhand are something you can't buy. I think they will stick with the players though, can't wait for the 30 for 30 on how the league died.

Mad white girls uses the race card cause she lost
Do you guys not see the comedy here, you pol dummies have become what you hated

Sure thing bud the league is dying and the world is ending and blah blah do you even like football or sports in general??

The winner is ugly as fuck, but I know this is b8

eh im involved in a bunch of international NFL fans and 90%+ is hating this fucking nonsense

>that fucking huge nose
>those disgusting eyes
>saggy face

fuck off

>international NFL fans
>giving a shit about this

apparently the NFL does hosting a number of games in London for example and exploring other markets

Just stop playing the anthem before games

It's a cringeworthy tradition anyway

>protest originally about racial injustice
>trump shitposts about it
>the entire sports world goes fucking nuts
>everybody ignores the healthcare failure in the senate because trump is a meanie
>everybody decides to turn the kneeing protest into a protest against trump
>but some people are kneeling for different things
>some can't even agree if they should kneel or stay in the tunnel or lock arms or when to kneel and when to stand
>entire meaning of the protest becomes lost and it now just pisses everybody off
>with everybody distracted by this senseless bullshit trump will pass some sort of legislation that benefits him and his base

This happens almost every time he tweets something inflammatory. The whole world gets all riled up and starts slinging mud giving almost zero publicity to his political failures or successes. If you look up the shit Trump has passed through or attempted to pass through and failed on you'll find an inflammatory tweet around the same time.

what about the 3rd picture?

Why would anyone from Europe give a shit about our national anthem and or be upset by Americans kneeling

Some Europeans still love what the United States used to be like.

Fire all players and restaff. Insubordination is intolerable.

College level players are just as entertaining

On top of that I want to see some fucking football not a bunch of dumb shits protesting a country that got them a million dollar job for sportsing four months a year

also i am so FUCKING SICK of reading shit about trump every fucking day. i dont fucking care about fucking trump, i dont care that he wanted to fuck lady di 15 years ago, i dont care that his wife is just with him because hes a billionaire, i dont want to fucking know about his tweets, i dont give a shit about the bitchfight what that fat chink or how about his son using the wrong email address or what the fuck but its being forced in my face all the fucking time EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING SITE IS JUST WRITING ABOUT TRUMP ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF IT

FUCK OFF

Im not a Sup Forums lad and am pretty tired of Trump dickriding but its not really his fault. Sure he's made it a bit worse but really, it was already going to shit with the whole Bennett Vegas thing.

They should have never made it a big deal in the first place with Kaepernick. I remember that one reporter caught it by accident and Kaepernick replied that I've been doing it for a while. That about sums it up, he was doing it before but then someone decided to put him in the spotlight and all hell broke loose with the fake outrage.

mostly boos

I think the worst of it all is that they think they're being oppressed when they were given these million dollar opportunities just because they can throw a pigskin better than the brother next to them.

The real issue is one they refuse to bring up (black on black crime) because it makes them look bad as a community and they are unwilling to try to solve the problem.

Not this European American male. All college ball this season

Under your scenario, how d you envision a number of owners firing themselves for insubordination to themselves?

jesus christ trump "people" are so goddamn stupid twitter.com/ABC/status/912710883087810560

>Fire Tim Tebow for kneeling for prayer (a good prospect of religion our nation was built on) on touchdowns
>Look the other way when every players kneels to "protest" police corruption infront of our flag which represents unity and has nothing to do with corrupt policemen

It's pretty clear that Leftist politics rule the NFL.

Haven't watched a single down all year. Could probably have named 75% of every teams second team on the depth chart a few years ago so I wasn't a casual put it that way

This.

Its hilarious how triggered conservatives are right now.

They act just like the people they hate, all the while lacking the self awareness requisite to acknowledge the hypocrisy

The classic trigger libs by burning your own money

Lol this twitter exchange is like peeking into a 13 year olds head during a conversation

shireetalkstoomuch!! @LWOSshoward 4h hours ago
hose people are precisely the reason why players even have to protest in the first place.

StayFrostyEnt @stayfrostyent 4h4 hours ago
Exactly! It makes no sense! They're adults acting like children who do not understand the issue going on. Just kneejerk reactions like fools

shireetalkstoomuch!! @LWOSshoward 3h3 hours ago
Exactly my point. This is bigger than the flag. It is so frustrating trying to get people to see that though

StayFrostyEnt @stayfrostyent 3h3 hours ago
Of course it is, but their tribal mentality is blinding them to what is actually happening. Way too deep in endocrination to know to change

These guys aren't saying they don't appreciate the service of our military, police or any other first responders. But there are issues that

then she goes on to say

Exactly. I welcome any and ALL opinions. As long as people are being respectful, I think it's healthy. Can't get past it if we don't

LOLOL. I WELCOME ALL OPINIONS.. AS LONG AS IT FITS INTO MY SPECIFIC WORLDVIEW AND NARRATIVE.

The core of the NFL fan base is white conservatives. Many white conservatives perceive the NFL to be shitting on them, in lockstep with ESPN, NFL network and the sports / social coverage in globalist msm. So yes, the NFL is in trouble. If they don't successfully course-correct soon they will be reduced to MLB status, or lower, within a few years.

They should spam Sup Forums with crisis threads, until everyone gets tired of the topic and just tunes out.

>crisis
Fuck off idiot. This will blow over by next week. Stop being a such a mindless media babby

I for one, am loving it.
Look at this - you've got virtue signalling fucktards posting themselves kneeling because they're so desperate to feel contrarian to Don.

You *are* being a classless wanktank by not standing for the anthem and while it is your right to not stand it's everybody elses right to endlessly mock you for it and this is what annoys them the most. They're used to feeling like they can say "yeah well we've got the freedom to do so" without realizing the other guys can hate them freely for it.

This has nothing to do with " white conservatives " dickpump.

Fuckoff with your identity politics, you sound like those idiots on the Left.

This has everything to do with the fact that Trump's HealthCare Bill failed and he needs a diversion for all his hillbilly supporters.

Trump is a master of distraction, and you plebs fall for it every time.

He couldn't kill ObamaCare and he needed a distraction, thats all.